Explain Your Coach Name Topic

Posted by sol_phenom3 on 2/3/2018 8:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 2/3/2018 8:40:00 PM (view original):
Tecwrg is an anagram of my real name.
Uh what kind of name has a c g w and r and only one vowel??
Maybe the E is used twice, but still.....It must be a last name
2/3/2018 10:34 PM
"sorry dog lovers. maybe they should put me in jail too"

There's a special place in hell for Vick and anyone like him.

And anyone who doesn't understand that can join them as far as I'm concerned.
2/4/2018 1:25 AM
Posted by oldave on 2/3/2018 10:19:00 PM (view original):
maybe hes got one of those longass names with 4 middle names and he meant acronym?
I was thinking he might have mixed up acronym and anagram but that's a damn long name if it's an acronym.
2/4/2018 6:28 AM
No, it's anagram, not acronym.
2/4/2018 8:46 AM
gt crew
2/4/2018 8:52 AM
LOL. Had your thread zapped and not just moved? Good call. You displayed a lot of ignorance there.

When your starting position is "I don't understand why animal abuse is so bad", you simply cannot look reasonable. Do a morals self-check.
2/4/2018 9:03 AM
C. G. Rewt
2/4/2018 10:04 AM
I ran track and cross country at a college that was at seriously high altitude. We always made reference to the "thin air".
2/4/2018 10:57 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/4/2018 8:46:00 AM (view original):
No, it's anagram, not acronym.
So you're either Welsh, from Mars, or have really cruel parents
2/4/2018 11:50 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/4/2018 9:03:00 AM (view original):
LOL. Had your thread zapped and not just moved? Good call. You displayed a lot of ignorance there.

When your starting position is "I don't understand why animal abuse is so bad", you simply cannot look reasonable. Do a morals self-check.
not sure what happened. no biggie.

do you find it easier to win arguments when you put things in quotes that the other guy never said?

whatever though, i realize its an unpopular and uncomfortable topic. so lets just get back to pretend basketball and weird names
2/4/2018 11:53 AM
Posted by oldave on 2/4/2018 11:53:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/4/2018 9:03:00 AM (view original):

not sure what happened. no biggie.

do you find it easier to win arguments when you put things in quotes that the other guy never said?

whatever though, i realize its an unpopular and uncomfortable topic. so lets just get back to pretend basketball and weird names
Good. I was starting to get jealous that you had MikeT's undivided attention for an evening. That's my role here.
2/4/2018 11:56 AM
Posted by oldave on 2/3/2018 3:24:00 PM (view original):
regarding vick... and i know this makes me unpopular as hell and politically incorrect... but i just never understood it. the man was put in jail for abusing animals?

i really dont understand the difference between dogs vs cows or chickens or pigs.
i mean... if it was YOUR god he abused or killed... ok... i get that needs to be punished. but they were his dogs right? i say he should do as he damn well pleases with his dogs just like mcdonalds does as they please with their chickens, pigs and cows.

sorry dog lovers. maybe they should put me in jail too
This is your post, no?

"but i just never understood it. the man was put in jail for abusing animals?" and "i mean... if it was YOUR god he abused or killed... ok... i get that needs to be punished. but they were his dogs right? i say he should do as he damn well pleases with his dogs".

Perhaps my quote wasn't word for word but "animal abuse is no big deal" certainly seems to be your position.

Just educate yourself on dogfighting as a whole or Vick's in particular. If you still feel the same, so be it. You're beyond hope.

2/4/2018 12:03 PM
Let's get back to figuring out why we have a user named CT Grew or GC Trew or WC Gert or RC Tweg.
2/4/2018 12:05 PM
I worked with a weird guy who told everyone to call him TC. So I'm gonna go with that as the first name.

TC Werg
2/4/2018 12:07 PM
Posted by cubcub113 on 2/2/2018 5:14:00 PM (view original):
Cubcub= Go cubs
113= (1) November 3rd was the day most teams win the World Series
(2) January 13th is my birthday
i might be wrong, cubbie, but at he time you created your name, i think there had only ever been one World Series game on November 3, and it was game 6 and not a clinching game in 2001.

but maybe you are the amazing kreskin, because after you created your name, the cubs won in 2016 and what day did they clinch? november 3! and it would have ended on november 2 if not for the cubbies late innning faltering and then the rain delay.

very cool. i need to change my name to aggiesaggies17 or something
2/4/2018 12:08 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...10 Next ▸
Explain Your Coach Name Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.