Tagteam - waitlist Topic

I sent out a few more invites. Hopefully we get a few to join...
3/6/2019 5:48 PM
I have an invite into a buddy. If he wants to play I will too. I couldn't send him a text as my phone is dead so am relying on sm, thanks.
3/6/2019 6:08 PM
We'll keep our fingers crossed. ..
3/6/2019 6:11 PM
I think we will fill this today. Are few are mulling it over...
3/7/2019 10:11 AM
This one would fill quickly if the pairings were random after 24 signed up. Most of us don't have that built in tag team partner ready to go.
3/7/2019 11:20 AM
I already made that suggestion and was rejected :P
3/7/2019 11:44 AM
Posted by SteveIzzy on 3/7/2019 11:20:00 AM (view original):
This one would fill quickly if the pairings were random after 24 signed up. Most of us don't have that built in tag team partner ready to go.
I doubt it would ever fill as I would never take a random partner. The whole idea is partnership so playing with someone you know is essential.
3/7/2019 12:39 PM
We have never failed to find anyone a partner here...

Speaking of which, I have someone who will probably play if anyone wants to join. He's a veteran draft league player...
3/7/2019 1:06 PM
We could always try to do it random at some point, but it ain't my first choice...
3/7/2019 1:08 PM
Back in the day this filled up in an evening...the draft is a lot of fun. And no, you don't always get the players you want...

I haven't heard from cholatse or dorkster about their blacklist players. Hilltopper and I will post ours soon.

I will give everyone 3 or more days notice before we kick off the draft. Thatll give us time to draft off the clock leading up to that. I don't want to catch anyone off guard.
3/7/2019 1:12 PM
I'm still waiting for my (maybe) partner to have time to take a look but I sent him a text as a reminder now. We are both west coast so he may be a while, getting off work and all that goes with that. He sent me ante this am that he was busy last evening bit will look this evening.
3/7/2019 7:16 PM
Received a text from The Taint and we are your final tag team participants!
3/7/2019 7:20 PM
Excellent. ..we are full.

I will get a HOF owner to generate our draft order, then build the draft thread.

If I don't get any negative feedback, we will go on the clock Monday. We will begin to draft off the clock once I finish the draft thread...

EDIT- the remaining blacklisted players will need to be posted first...
3/7/2019 7:24 PM
Can't wait!
3/7/2019 7:33 PM
I'll try and get our blacklisted players in but in may be tomorrow as we only joined and need a little time, very little but still.
3/7/2019 8:57 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Tagteam - waitlist Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.