Rule V Leg #65 Draft Thread Topic

I vote keeping it to your time slot. the bigger problem is guys getting their keepers in. that is actually what really holds up the draft. because we can't draft until that happens.
10/1/2019 6:13 PM
The new suggestion still keeps people to their time slot, it just allows us to "skip" the stragglers more effectively.

Again--pointing out other problems does not mean that a suggestion does not solve *A* problem. Unless all of you refrain from wearing seat belts because it won't stop people from driving drunk.
10/1/2019 6:16 PM
or maybe I want to play the Expos/Nationals this leg which I haven't had for 18 legs.
10/1/2019 6:17 PM
Posted by pumpkinmcp on 10/1/2019 6:16:00 PM (view original):
The new suggestion still keeps people to their time slot, it just allows us to "skip" the stragglers more effectively.

Again--pointing out other problems does not mean that a suggestion does not solve *A* problem. Unless all of you refrain from wearing seat belts because it won't stop people from driving drunk.
It only helps if the stragler(s) are near the top of the list. If you're picking dead last and there is one stragler is in front of you, there is no relief (everyone else gets to be finished *WAY* before you) giving you more time to stew even longer now (raging why you have to wait 10 hours).

Why not just give everyone 5 minute slots early in the morning instead of 30 minutes.

As for keepers, I have talked to my son (justinlee_24) and one suggestion I had was to allow people to submit a full list of keepers (that would be for first 5 plus each addtional round). We keep everything the same but have a deadline of X hours after sin post and if you don't give a *new* sitemail indicating something different, he'll pull the next keeper from the submitted list.
10/1/2019 6:27 PM
Texas Rangers of Dallas-Fort Worth at Arlington
10/1/2019 6:31 PM
Twins
10/1/2019 7:00 PM
Atlanta Braves
10/1/2019 7:35 PM
Thanks AV, I was traveling and didn't want to hold anyone up.

Going to try and do better this time.
10/1/2019 7:37 PM
Via proxy shabazz selects Philadelphia
10/1/2019 7:54 PM
I'll take the Detroit Tigers
10/1/2019 8:34 PM
I'll update and pick in a minute.
10/1/2019 9:55 PM
I really don't love any of these options, but I'll take the Kansas City Royals.
10/1/2019 10:12 PM
I’ll take the Orioles (I think).
10/1/2019 11:18 PM
Need schwarze's team choice. In the meantime, send in those keepers.
10/2/2019 5:32 AM
Projected division alignment, subject to change depending on schwarze's pick:

Division Alignment

NL East: Braves, Expos/Nats, Mets, Phillies
NL Central: Cubs, Cardinals, Pirates,
NL West: Dodgers, Giants, Rockies, Diamondbacks
AL East: Red Sox, Yankees, Blue Jays, Orioles
AL Central: Tigers, Indians, Royals, Twins
AL West: Astros, Athletics, Rangers, Angels
10/2/2019 5:37 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...18 Next ▸
Rule V Leg #65 Draft Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.