My observation Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by all3 on 10/19/2020 11:50:00 PM (view original):
See, no matter what any POTUS would have said from the start, we'd still have too many arrogant, stubborn Americans doing whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted.

"Can't tell me what to do. This ain't a Commie Nation."
Nobody has ever disagreed with you that some Americans would not wear a mask regardless of what the POTUS said, no matter who he or she is. But if the POTUS, regardless of who it was, had said everyone should wear a mask and social distance from the start I doubt the number of cases and deaths would be as high as they are. Guess we will never know how much lower they would have been because Trump is a lying SOB who cares only about himself.
10/20/2020 1:50 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/20/2020 11:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/19/2020 11:57:00 PM (view original):
See, no matter what any POTUS would have said from the start, we'd still have too many arrogant, stubborn Americans doing whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted.

The president is both not powerful enough to do anything to help public health and explain to people dangers and enact policies to mitigate risk and calm tensions, and also must be stopped at all costs because of what they could do.

its laughable the positions you hold
So you agree the POTUS is not powerful enough to help public health, but you bash him repeatedly for not doing so, and me repeatedly for saying the exact same thing. Your existence really is another sad thing for society.
because if Trump had done so, while it would not have stopped the virus completely, there is no doubt in my mind it would have helped..probably a lot.
10/20/2020 1:51 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/20/2020 12:40:00 PM (view original):
Yes, Dems DO hate Trump that much. Despite pointing fingers for 4 years, they have repeatedly proven they are the Party of Hate. Hating Trump is the only thing that unites them. That Party will be in chaos whenever they don't have him to spend all their time and effort hating on.

However, you're still wrong about the masks. Normal, everyday activities can, and should, continue with people wearing them. If there is something we can do to save lives, then we should be doing it, regardless of how uncomfortable it may feel for a while. No one life is more important than any other, so no person should have the "right" to endanger others if it is preventable.

I imagine you know nobody who has had the Virus, or I doubt you would feel the way you do. Have a friend who was all "Oh, it's nothing." and "I don't need a mask." until he and his son both tested positive. Luckily they were fine and symptom-free in a few days, but those few days were scary enough for him to change his tune. Heck, even having symptoms and being made to go take a test was scary enough for me (on top of fighting cancer). Longest 3 days ever, waiting for those results. NOBODY has the "right" to put people through that.
and nobody is telling people to go through that. Wear a mask and the chances are better you won't have to go thorough that. Let me ask you, would your friend and his son have worn masks if Trump had said right from the start "wear a mask. Socially distance"???
10/20/2020 1:54 PM
Posted by billofsail91 on 10/20/2020 12:29:00 PM (view original):
for the recrod, i voted romney in 12 and clinton in16. im waiting to see how much the media censors trump in the next debate. i dont like trump but i think the media is even worse, if it seems unfair ill probably vote for him just for the sake of voting for more open media
Suuuuuuure
10/20/2020 2:56 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/20/2020 11:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/19/2020 11:57:00 PM (view original):

The president is both not powerful enough to do anything to help public health and explain to people dangers and enact policies to mitigate risk and calm tensions, and also must be stopped at all costs because of what they could do.

its laughable the positions you hold
So you agree the POTUS is not powerful enough to help public health, but you bash him repeatedly for not doing so, and me repeatedly for saying the exact same thing. Your existence really is another sad thing for society.
Your reading comprehension is abysmal.

I was describing your viewpoint, skippy, and laughing at it.

emmmmbbbaaaarrrraaassssiiiinggggg
10/20/2020 2:59 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/20/2020 12:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by billofsail91 on 10/20/2020 12:23:00 PM (view original):
mortality rate less than 1%, why destroy the economy for this? do dems hate Trump that much?
It was Trump's decision to lock the country down and mishandle the pandemic.

If everyone got the virus with a 1% mortality rate, that's over 3 million dead. Of course it's worth locking down over. Projections show that if we had done nothing, we would have lost two million. The little bit of mask wearing and locking down got it down to ~200,000, which is still FAR, FAR too much.
^^this^^

10/20/2020 3:00 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/20/2020 4:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 10/20/2020 1:50:00 PM (view original):

Nobody has ever disagreed with you that some Americans would not wear a mask regardless of what the POTUS said, no matter who he or she is. But if the POTUS, regardless of who it was, had said everyone should wear a mask and social distance from the start I doubt the number of cases and deaths would be as high as they are. Guess we will never know how much lower they would have been because Trump is a lying SOB who cares only about himself.
Now you're being as ridiculous as most of these other guys. How on Earth are you blaming Trump's supposed lying about something on us never knowing how many people would have died if he started advocating masks in Feb. or March?
what the hell are you even asking? Supposed lying?? He f**king admitted he lied about the virus and admitted it on tape. Trump's lying about the severity of the virus has nothing to do with us not knowing how many people would have died if he had started advocating masks and social distancing in Feb or March. Obviously, unless Trump had done so, we could never know what difference it would have made, just like we will never know if HRC would have been a better president than Trump. Personally I don't see how she could be worse, but I wouldn't put anything past her. I'm not even sure how you came up with that based on what I wrote, but I know you just respond to what you think people are saying rather than what they are actually saying. Talk about being ridiculous.
10/20/2020 6:25 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/20/2020 4:32:00 PM (view original):
Uofa again trying to lie and twist out of total destruction. As said, whatever he needs to do to make it through the day I'm certainly not going to argue with.

It's sad and pitiful that even when someone agrees with him that he feels the need to argue with them about something, anything

The Party of Hate has a good follower there.
Lol this is so embarrassing

other embarrassing facts: apparently all3’s posts get so downvoted they don’t show up when you’re not signed in.
10/20/2020 6:54 PM
watch this and open your minds https://youtu.be/e4hrHAefWaY
10/22/2020 12:34 PM
lol, I've seen this guy before.

Dude, I'm not watching your 4 minute comedy clip. Make an argument or don't.
10/22/2020 1:22 PM
Posted by billofsail91 on 10/18/2020 12:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 10/18/2020 12:33:00 AM (view original):
It’s sad these dopey morons and anti social ignoramases keeping talking lockdown just about every is open to some extent or completely.

wearing masks is not a lockdown.
do you understand how much masks decrease your oxygen levels and how dangerous that is? new world order just trying to see how much they can get away with yet
Are you referring to the same New World Order that's being secretly run from Denver International Airport?
10/22/2020 7:53 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
My observation Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.