2016 Presidential Race Topic

Post-ABC Tracking Poll: Trump 46, Clinton 45, as Democratic enthusiasm dips.

Even the **** polls know trump is winning
11/1/2016 8:23 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 11/1/2016 11:24:00 AM (view original):
Virginia: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Emerson Clinton 49, Trump 45, Johnson 3, Stein 1 Clinton +4
Virginia: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Washington Post Clinton 48, Trump 42, Johnson 6, Stein 2 Clinton +6
Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Franklin & Marshall Clinton 49, Trump 38, Johnson 4, Stein 2 Clinton +11
Maine: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Emerson Clinton 46, Trump 42, Johnson 5, Stein 1 Clinton +4
Maine CD2: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Emerson Clinton 44, Trump 42, Johnson 6, Stein 2 Clinton +2
Maine CD1: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Emerson Clinton 49, Trump 43, Johnson 4, Stein Clinton +6
Illinois: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Emerson Clinton 53, Trump 41, Johnson 2, Stein 1 Clinton +12
Pennsylvania Senate - Toomey vs. McGinty Franklin & Marshall* McGinty 47, Toomey 35 McGinty +12
Illinois Senate - Kirk vs. Duckworth Emerson Duckworth 54, Kirk 36 Duckworth +18
WHAT A JOKE! TALK ABOUT CHERRY PICKING!!!!!!!!!!!

See the Franklin and Marshall? Done by a political hack by the name of Terry Madonna. His is the ONLY Pennsylvania poll that has the dems up by 11 to 12. The rest have the dems up no more than 4.

ALSO he sampled only 863 people. OVER 48% DEMOCRAT! Also 37% Republican, which is about right, BUT ONLY 13% INDEPENDENT! THAT'S CRAZY! NO WONDER this poll is so screwed up. NO OTHER poll in Pennsylvania even comes close.

SO I DID A LITTLE RESEARCH! I looked at his past polls. I found and could click on the ones for Bill Clinton and Barak Obama. PERIOD! The George Bush polls were listed but you couldn't pull them up. KNOW WHY? ………………. BECAUSE MADONNA IS A LIAR AND A POLITICAL HACK!

He didn't want you to see he had BUSH behind in all his polls because HE NEVER HAS A POLL WHERE THE DEMOCRAT IS BEHIND. Terry Madonna lost his cred around here decades ago. I like to listen to him get beat up on the radio talk shows. What a worthless shill.

So bronx hand picked the best he could and ignored all the polls with TRUMP AHEAD. YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW the Madonna F&M poll was done mostly before the FBI bombshell. Doesn't matter though. The Republicans will never win a poll that weighed 50% dem and just over 10% independent.

ANYWAYS, when I saw Franklin and Marshall I knew it was a bogus Madonna poll and thought you should know. Of course you are aware this is how the liberal liars do everything.

BY THE WAY: ABC came out with s similar poll today. 47% dem and 37% rep and 16% ind. TRUMP WAS AHEAD BY +1.

Imagine what it would be if the independent number was more realistic.
11/1/2016 6:06 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
11/1/2016 6:46 PM
who's the hot grammy on the left
11/1/2016 7:21 PM (edited)
Trump Rope-A-Dope!! Hillary is throwing old tired punches. She's gassed. Trump KO on November 8!!!!
11/1/2016 7:14 PM
First batch of polls for the day. BL just crapped his pants.
11/2/2016 7:06 AM
Marquette Law School poll has Hillary +6 in Wisconsin. Has proved to be a reliable poll in recent years.
11/2/2016 2:03 PM
Wikileaks is just getting good! Grab the popcorn and enjoy the show!!
11/2/2016 5:27 PM
That's the problem with this country. Someone has a different opinion and instead of just disagreeing, you wish him dead.
11/2/2016 6:28 PM
Marquette poll conducted Wed - Mon, so around half of those polled had not had opportunity to hear about reopening of e-mail investigation.

Wed/Thur respondents broke 47-36 for Clinton.
11/2/2016 7:21 PM
◂ Prev 1...502|503|504|505|506...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.