2016 Presidential Race Topic

Posted by RCBracco on 1/7/2017 6:32:00 PM (view original):
Donald Trump (aka Don the Con) is going to take office shortly and if we know anything, we know it's going to be filled with scandals, corruption and...comedy. At least the last one is what will get us through it. Drain The Swamp is a lie. He's appointed lobbyists to his transition team. His foundation is a fraud. He used the money to buy a picture of himself. Pretty sure we know where his Presidency is headed.
Trump closed his foundation... You know damn well Clinton would have ramped hers up had she won. YUUUUGE difference!!!

And the comedy will be watching libs squirm for 8 years!!!
1/7/2017 6:35 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
how screwed up are you rc i mean really your canidate can sell government favors for her foundation create a isis country in libya and the new president who has'nt even served yet should be impeached moy is right about one thing though it is kinda fun watching extreme libs like yourself squirm
1/8/2017 11:20 AM
Posted by RCBracco on 1/8/2017 12:44:00 PM (view original):
Bernie was my candidate. I have said that several times but since it does not match your position you chose to ignore it. Like most right wing fascists the truth to you is what fits your position.

As to my call for impeachment, his selection of cabinet officers proves his lack of qualification for the office
His cabinet selections are awesome!!!! They are SUCCESSFUL billionaires and SUCCESSFUL millionaires. RCBracco wants a bunch of loser politicians to run the country further into the ground.
1/8/2017 1:10 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 1/8/2017 12:44:00 PM (view original):
Bernie was my candidate. I have said that several times but since it does not match your position you chose to ignore it. Like most right wing fascists the truth to you is what fits your position.

As to my call for impeachment, his selection of cabinet officers proves his lack of qualification for the office
Yet you also supported crooked Hillary who used the DNC and CNN to rig the primaries against Bernie. Some loyalty you got there.
1/8/2017 1:17 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 1/8/2017 1:26:00 PM (view original):
Show me where I supported Hillary Lying is second nature for you fascists on the right
Did you vote?
1/8/2017 1:32 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 1/8/2017 1:45:00 PM (view original):
I wrote in Bernie and I have told you that several times. Rewrite history as much as you want.
dumbass... didn't you know bernie wasn't running for president on November 8th!?!?! No wonder Trump won bigly with so many dumb dumb libs out there!!
1/8/2017 2:02 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 1/8/2017 2:15:00 PM (view original):
It was meant to be symbolic. I was not going to vote for H and I was not going to stay home so it was an expression of free speech. Oh that's right. You right wing fascists only allow that for yourselves.
Well I'm glad you cast your symbolic vote and Trump won... Here's a YUUUUUUGE THANK YOU for doing your part to get Trump in office!!!!
1/8/2017 2:18 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 1/8/2017 2:21:00 PM (view original):
So if I had voted for her she would have had 3 million and one vote more then the haircut got?
hindsight is 20/20. you didn't know trump was going to win in a landslide because of dumb dumbs that threw their votes away. only moy the soothsayer predicted that!!!
1/8/2017 2:39 PM
◂ Prev 1...554|555|556|557|558...575 Next ▸
2016 Presidential Race Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.