TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by all3 on 6/4/2019 2:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/4/2019 1:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 6/3/2019 7:57:00 PM (view original):
i dont think all politicians are liars any more then all people are liars.
many from both sides are sincere.....not so much on the republican side anymore but once it was most.
i dont know what a lot of people have against hillary as a person.......as a person she has spent her entire adult life trying to make things better and raising hundreds of millions for real charity.
she might not be loveable and one can disagree with her policies and judgement but i cant see any reason to dislike her as a person...
to me Hilary is the epitome of a politician, and in my view that is not a good thing. You are certainly entitled to your opinion regarding politicians and liars, but I often say "show me an honest politician and I will show you a failed politician". Everyone lies once in a while at least. If someone tells you they never lie, they are lying. Politicians lie more than most people in my view. Not saying I blame them much. Thy need to tell people what they want to hear if they want to keep their power.
Couldn't possibly agree more about politicians. They have all let themselves become pawns in the Partys' lust for power. They all lie to protect their Party, often at their constituent's expense.
As for HRC, she's one of the hugest hypocrites around. She'd fit-in great commenting here. She talks about how strong women need to be, but stays were her pig of a husband because of his name, status and money. She's also constantly shown with her comments that she thinks she's above the rules that she wants others held to, and that she has zero ability to relate to the non-elite person.
how do you have such venom for a person who has spent literally years of her life raising hundreds of millions of dollars for the non - elite people of the world...why.do you think she has a superficial bond with her husband who has been 2nd to carter in helping others since prez.
you lack insight about your buttons here.
every step in her life has been about public service....thats worth nothing to you ?
6/4/2019 3:08 PM
wylie...there is no question as to where the money ended up...some 98% proven to go to the charities and a pittance to a few workers.
you should really check out the clinton foundations and questions into it.
what is wrong with her wanting to serve in the senate..she ?
6/4/2019 3:11 PM

6/4/2019 3:34 PM

6/4/2019 3:44 PM

6/4/2019 3:45 PM
to all the vets out there...even rooskie...belated happy memorial day...i was remiss.
to rc and bronxtail thank you for your service.
to all vets today who serve in a volunteer army we owe you a lot.
the bravery of all should never be taken for granted.
we need to fix anything that is wrong for vets and it should be done by a special non partisan group of vets and former congressman.
and it must be a top priority.
6/4/2019 3:48 PM (edited)

6/4/2019 3:46 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 6/4/2019 3:44:00 PM (view original):

ruining american farms - first.
6/4/2019 3:47 PM

6/4/2019 3:51 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/4/2019 3:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 6/4/2019 2:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/4/2019 1:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 6/3/2019 7:57:00 PM (view original):
i dont think all politicians are liars any more then all people are liars.
many from both sides are sincere.....not so much on the republican side anymore but once it was most.
i dont know what a lot of people have against hillary as a person.......as a person she has spent her entire adult life trying to make things better and raising hundreds of millions for real charity.
she might not be loveable and one can disagree with her policies and judgement but i cant see any reason to dislike her as a person...
to me Hilary is the epitome of a politician, and in my view that is not a good thing. You are certainly entitled to your opinion regarding politicians and liars, but I often say "show me an honest politician and I will show you a failed politician". Everyone lies once in a while at least. If someone tells you they never lie, they are lying. Politicians lie more than most people in my view. Not saying I blame them much. Thy need to tell people what they want to hear if they want to keep their power.
Couldn't possibly agree more about politicians. They have all let themselves become pawns in the Partys' lust for power. They all lie to protect their Party, often at their constituent's expense.
As for HRC, she's one of the hugest hypocrites around. She'd fit-in great commenting here. She talks about how strong women need to be, but stays were her pig of a husband because of his name, status and money. She's also constantly shown with her comments that she thinks she's above the rules that she wants others held to, and that she has zero ability to relate to the non-elite person.
how do you have such venom for a person who has spent literally years of her life raising hundreds of millions of dollars for the non - elite people of the world...why.do you think she has a superficial bond with her husband who has been 2nd to carter in helping others since prez.
you lack insight about your buttons here.
every step in her life has been about public service....thats worth nothing to you ?
venom?? i don't think so. I just do not like her. Its my opinion, and nothing you say is going to change it. Don't tell me I lack insight because you don't agree with my opinion. You don't really know what "every step of her life" has been about. You just know what is public.
Do I think she was a better option than trump? yes, but not by a lot. That is why I voted for her, despite my dislike.
6/4/2019 5:41 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/4/2019 3:11:00 PM (view original):
wylie...there is no question as to where the money ended up...some 98% proven to go to the charities and a pittance to a few workers.
you should really check out the clinton foundations and questions into it.
what is wrong with her wanting to serve in the senate..she ?
nothing is wrong with her wanting to be a senator, but she moved to NY solely so she couldd bee a senator. I also suspect she wanted to be a senator solely so she could be president. That, to me , is the epitome of a politician.
6/4/2019 5:42 PM
wylie before this one my comment was for all3.

if she wanted to be president whats wrong with it.
i dont get it...seems sexist to me.
6/4/2019 6:47 PM
Naked ambition can be frightening..................
6/4/2019 7:06 PM
you mean naked hilary ?
also was not angela lansbury ahead of her time.
6/4/2019 7:09 PM
well, I always half jokingly say that if someone wants to be president they should automatically be disqualified from actually being president. How is my saying she likely only wanted to be a senator to have a path to the presidency sexist? I'm pretty sure many men have mapped out the same kind of path hoping to be president. It has nothing to do with her gender. It has to do with ambition. Nothing wrong with ambition either, as long as that is not your sole reason for doing something.

Look, you like HRC. Many people do. Many people also dislike her. Same goes for any politician, including Trump. I admit that I'm inclined not to like any politician too much, regardless of who it is. I don't trust politicians. Some may get into politics for altruistic purposes, but the longer they are in politics and the more successful they become, it tuns into doing what they have to do to keep their power and they forget some of their principles, or if not forget, conveniently ignore them.
6/4/2019 7:12 PM
◂ Prev 1...558|559|560|561|562...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.