two gets you three

them other folks if they're lucky

count as three fifths
6/28/2019 9:49 AM
and then the 3/5 gets gerrymandered.
6/28/2019 10:45 AM
Posted by DougOut on 6/27/2019 7:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 6/27/2019 9:25:00 AM (view original):
Again all3 you make no point. Because people in Cali have concern for the environment that makes them worthless in your opinion? Again I say you are a MORON.!
Electric cars are dirtier and more polluting than diesel cars. More harmful to the planet.

What produces the electric these cars run on? Wind and solar? HA HA!
This is why I ask you guys not to repost Bracco's stuff. The man obviously has some serious mental issues. Not only did the exchange start with "joking" reasons that Californians may drive electric cars (they are too stupid to fuel regular ones and/or too lazy to fuel them), but then the article lists several more reasons (tax breaks on purchase, highway lanes, etc) they may drive them, so of course he screams something stupid about the only reason Californians drive electric cars. I can't understand why anyone subjects themselves to this level of stupidity, and that's on top of the fact that everything Doug posts about electric cars being more harmful is proven and has been known for over a decade. Of course, I guess that would be even one more reason to say how dumb Californians are, wouldn't it? (Please don't repost Bracco's "special" reply.)
6/28/2019 10:48 AM
6/28/2019 11:50 AM
SOME NEWS DE JOUR

several european countries including france are recording highest in their history temperatures and spain has exploding manure ( this has also been happening in DC for past few years ).........many deaths attributed to heat.....thomas malthus high fives.

trump makes mirth with putin about election interference...hee haws and clucks and guffaws a plenty........protect unites states and the constitution much ?
people in the audience were vomiting.

president carter says that if the russian interference was quantified it would show that trump would have lost the electoral college without their help and trump is an illegitimate president.
6/28/2019 12:25 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/28/2019 10:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 6/27/2019 7:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 6/27/2019 9:25:00 AM (view original):
Again all3 you make no point. Because people in Cali have concern for the environment that makes them worthless in your opinion? Again I say you are a MORON.!
Electric cars are dirtier and more polluting than diesel cars. More harmful to the planet.

What produces the electric these cars run on? Wind and solar? HA HA!
This is why I ask you guys not to repost Bracco's stuff. The man obviously has some serious mental issues. Not only did the exchange start with "joking" reasons that Californians may drive electric cars (they are too stupid to fuel regular ones and/or too lazy to fuel them), but then the article lists several more reasons (tax breaks on purchase, highway lanes, etc) they may drive them, so of course he screams something stupid about the only reason Californians drive electric cars. I can't understand why anyone subjects themselves to this level of stupidity, and that's on top of the fact that everything Doug posts about electric cars being more harmful is proven and has been known for over a decade. Of course, I guess that would be even one more reason to say how dumb Californians are, wouldn't it? (Please don't repost Bracco's "special" reply.)
SPEAKING OF MORONS AGAIN!!!!
6/28/2019 12:43 PM

6/28/2019 1:02 PM

6/28/2019 1:02 PM

6/28/2019 1:04 PM
they like him...forget about it.
he has to be outvoted by new registered dems.
6/28/2019 1:05 PM

6/28/2019 1:05 PM

Here is all3 's hero and object of his lustful need to suck "Richard".
6/28/2019 1:13 PM

6/28/2019 1:17 PM

6/28/2019 1:17 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 6/28/2019 1:05:00 PM (view original):

Touchdown Denver!!!
6/28/2019 1:38 PM
◂ Prev 1...587|588|589|590|591...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.