Playoff Predictions Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 6/17/2015 5:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moranis on 6/17/2015 2:30:00 PM (view original):
Oh I agree, he can't play like that, but he wouldn't play like that if he had more offensive help either.  This was just a flukey series based on all of the injuries.  Imagine if the Cavs had full health.  I think they sweep, maybe 5 games at most.  If they all come back and are healthy for the playoffs next year, they should roll through the playoffs and win the title easily. 
So this is basically bullshit braggadocio?
Nope.  If they all come back and are healthy, I think they will win the title easily.  I think I was pretty clear on what I consider winning the title easily. 
6/18/2015 8:44 AM
Well, when offered to wager on it, you seemed to lay out all sorts of conditions. 
6/18/2015 2:35 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 6/18/2015 2:35:00 PM (view original):
Well, when offered to wager on it, you seemed to lay out all sorts of conditions. 
No I didn't.  You are just a moron who didn't actually read what I said.
6/18/2015 7:33 PM
Or you're a raging puss who likes to run his mouth on the internet but won't even take a simple bet when called on his dumbassery. 

Yeah, I think that's it.
6/18/2015 9:18 PM
Next year if they all come back and are healthy for the playoffs (and stay healthy), I will gladly take your money.,
6/19/2015 7:51 PM
There's a ton of preconditions on that bet. Every team has injuries.
6/19/2015 8:11 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 6/19/2015 8:11:00 PM (view original):
There's a ton of preconditions on that bet. Every team has injuries.
I never set it up as a bet though, I just made the statement.  Miket per his usual bullshit said he take that bet without actually reading what I said.
6/20/2015 3:28 PM
Oh I agree, he can't play like that, but he wouldn't play like that if he had more offensive help either.  This was just a flukey series based on all of the injuries.  Imagine if the Cavs had full health.  I think they sweep, maybe 5 games at most.  If they all come back and are healthy for the playoffs next year, they should roll through the playoffs and win the title easily. 
This was your post.   I said I'd take the field. 

This was the annoying part:  "I think they sweep, maybe 5 games at most.   If they all come back and are healthy for the playoffs next year, they should roll through the playoffs and win the title easily."     Bullshit bragging that cannot be proven. 
6/21/2015 7:12 AM
All in all, you're just some pompom waving dipshit from Ohio.  
6/21/2015 7:13 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 6/21/2015 7:12:00 AM (view original):
This was your post.   I said I'd take the field. 

This was the annoying part:  "I think they sweep, maybe 5 games at most.   If they all come back and are healthy for the playoffs next year, they should roll through the playoffs and win the title easily."     Bullshit bragging that cannot be proven. 
At the start of the playoffs next year, if they all come back and are healthy I will take the Cavs and you can take the field.
6/21/2015 9:41 AM
moranis gearing up for next year's playoffs:

6/21/2015 5:56 PM
Looks like they are all back (though seems to be something weird going on with Thompson).  Hit me up at the playoffs if they are healthy.
7/2/2015 4:26 PM
◂ Prev 123456
Playoff Predictions Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.