HD 3.0 Mentor List Topic

I need help in a major way. I have two teams and we are making the D2 National Tournament every two years or so and getting immediately bounced. I’m trying to get to D1. If someone could look at my teams and let me know how they would set them up it would be a great help!!!
4/10/2020 1:56 PM
I just started in IBA. Brand new to HD - only ever played HBD. At a loss for where to start, lol. If anybody wants to sitemail me with any tips and tricks I'd certainly appreciate it! If HD is as good as HBD, I'll want to stick around and make an impact. Have to get to my D1 team!
4/13/2020 7:32 AM
If possible, move me to D2 practice planning and recruiting.

I haven’t played D3 competitively in around a year or more.
4/18/2020 4:34 PM
Anybody interested in helping a new guy? Looks like an interesting game and would love some tips.
5/11/2020 7:59 PM
I've been wanting to get back into Hoops Dynasty for a while now, and have been recently looking into things... I see there's a large overhaul with the recruiting from the posted guide, and have read it thoroughly, but am curious about the selection of styles.

What are the differences in the Offensive/Defensive schemes when picking teams? Is there much of a difference these days? Did certain stats/play styles get bumped/nerfed?
5/20/2020 7:43 PM
Please change me to D2 level help. I no longer play D3 level.

Thanks!
5/27/2020 5:29 PM
looking for a d3 mentor...i just start playing again after about a 10 year layoff lol...i currently have 3 DIII teams...all made the tourney or will...learning recruiting again...however mu main issue seems to be gameplanning or strategy...i beat everyone i should but cant get over hump against quality tm and coach...email is gatorjj3@gmail or u can site mail if ur willing to help...thank u in advance and hope everyone is healthy and safe
5/27/2020 8:20 PM
Im somewhat of a newbie, havent played in 10 years, so the game has passed me by. Would love to get any help at all. I just landed at DIII Roanoke.
6/24/2020 3:12 PM
I wouldn't mind being put on the mentor list, especially for D3 recruiting.
8/1/2020 9:28 PM
Looking for a mentor at the D3 level - in my 3rd year and currently struggling to break through. Specifically looking for advice on in-game strategy but open to tips for everything including team building/recruiting. Thanks!
10/17/2020 1:31 PM
How up to date is this mentor list?
12/14/2020 10:55 AM
Posted by adlorenz on 12/14/2020 10:55:00 AM (view original):
How up to date is this mentor list?
Relatively, I think. Most of us if not all of us are still playing and a good 3/4 of that list is pretty active on the forums.
12/14/2020 12:30 PM
Just this will be my 4th season back after a few years away. Slowly learning the "new" game. Was hoping someone would be willing to look at my team and help me with my guard rotations.
2/8/2021 10:35 AM
Posted by jlay on 2/8/2021 10:35:00 AM (view original):
Just this will be my 4th season back after a few years away. Slowly learning the "new" game. Was hoping someone would be willing to look at my team and help me with my guard rotations.
I reached out to you in the discord. I sent you a DM. Feel free to shoot any questions you'd like to ask
2/9/2021 3:23 AM
Posted by topdogggbm on 2/9/2021 3:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jlay on 2/8/2021 10:35:00 AM (view original):
I reached out to you in the discord. I sent you a DM. Feel free to shoot any questions you'd like to ask
Thanks!
2/9/2021 3:42 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7 Next ▸
HD 3.0 Mentor List Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.