Israel is a thug nation. Topic

Posted by all3 on 2/20/2018 10:52:00 AM (view original):
Everybody in this Country who voted against the lying, cheating ,stealing, out-of-touch, entitled Democratic b*tch, is a Russian.
There, one of us finally admitted it. Will you STFU now?
Yeah, instead you voted for the lying, cheating, stealing, out-of-touch, entitled, reality TV star Republican bastard! What does that make you?
2/20/2018 12:14 PM

Fox News conveniently overlooks Mitch McConnell's refusal to alert Americans to Russian interference before the 2016 election

McConnell refused to sign onto a bipartisan effort made by Obama to publicly call out Russian interference and respond to the attack

2/20/2018 12:39 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 2/20/2018 12:14:00 PM (view original):
Everybody in this Country who voted against the lying, cheating ,stealing, out-of-touch, entitled Democratic b*tch, is a Russian.
Yeah, instead you voted for the lying, cheating, stealing, out-of-touch, entitled, reality TV star Republican bastard! What does that make you?
You seem angry.
2/20/2018 2:08 PM
A voter for the winner.
Seriously, you Losers need to let it go - you presented a horrid candidate and lost. Trying to unjustly degrade the POTUS with lies and distortions hasn't worked-out so well for you either. Why not focus on your own Party and the future instead of continually looking stupid with 2nd grade-level gossip accusations?
2/20/2018 3:04 PM
Again I voted for the candidate who I thought would do this:
  1. Great for the economy. So far so good
  2. Improve the US military - TBD (no sequesters)
  3. Support Israel first and foremost. So far so good.

DJT fit that criteria better than HRC. So I voted for him. Because of that I have been labeled:
  1. Racist
  2. Spy
  3. Ignorant
  4. Sexist
  5. Stupid

Can't make this stuff up
2/20/2018 3:10 PM
You two........... why not get a room??........... oh wait......... you already share one at that trollfarm.......... hahahahaha---------- tongue in cheek, of course, Boris!
2/20/2018 3:13 PM
Bob, you and I are cool. You may post as you see fit. My niece is a huge Liberal too. She now refuses to root for the Patriots because TB12 and Kraft are friends with DJT. Insanity!!!
2/20/2018 3:14 PM
So, since the last press briefing we’ve had:
  1. A Trump supporter shot up a school in Florida.
  2. A Playboy Playmate says she had an affair with Trump, the the Enquirer buried
  3. Trump’s lawyer admitted he paid Stormy Daniels
  4. Mueller has issued 14 Moreno indictments
  5. We learned that the WH lies about when they knew Rob Porter was a wife beater
  6. Gen. Kelly issued a new policy on security clearances that should get Jared and Ivanka fired.
  7. Rick Gates reaches a plea deal with Mueller
  8. And, the VA Secretary doctored next email to justify the government paying for his wife to accompany him on a European trip last year.
Sarah Huckabeast had to delay the briefing 3 times to get all the lies straight
2/20/2018 3:15 PM
2/20/2018 3:18 PM
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/01/18/trumps-economic-scorecard-one-year-post-inauguration/#ecb1f96b679a
2/20/2018 3:18 PM
"So, since the last press briefing we’ve had:
  1. A Trump supporter shot up a school in Florida.
  2. A Playboy Playmate says she had an affair with Trump, the the Enquirer buried
  3. Trump’s lawyer admitted he paid Stormy Daniels
  4. Mueller has issued 14 Moreno indictments
  5. We learned that the WH lies about when they knew Rob Porter was a wife beater
  6. Gen. Kelly issued a new policy on security clearances that should get Jared and Ivanka fired.
  7. Rick Gates reaches a plea deal with Mueller
  8. And, the VA Secretary doctored next email to justify the government paying for his wife to accompany him on a European trip last year.
Sarah Huckabeast had to delay the briefing 3 times to get all the lies straight"

That's hilarial.............. and REAL sad. I'm just amazed and dismayed at so many so-called "citizens" who are willing to look the other way and continue to defend what will clearly do down as the biggest embarrassment in the history of our Country........... the election of Trump/Dense by voters motivated by fear, misinformation, and outright meddling and collusion with a foreign government!!!

By the self declared "King of Debt" who has no ties to Russia at all while he gets nearly ALL his financing for his "business ventures" from unknown foreign banks (MUCH Russian Money!!) because most actual U.S. Banks won't touch him with credit at ALL because he's failed so many times and has such a poor credit history. How come bankers on here can't figure this out???......... I was only a loan officer for 2 1/2 years and I understand what it means when you can't get credit thru normal channels. It means you're a poor risk. Hence the need for "outside" money!!
Trump's a conman. Any banker should be able to see that!
2/20/2018 3:26 PM (edited)
What was the alternative? You would be shocked at how many CEOs think and act like DJT and I have met dozens. Would you be as critical of HRC?
2/20/2018 3:26 PM
Posted by all3 on 2/20/2018 3:04:00 PM (view original):
A voter for the winner.
Seriously, you Losers need to let it go - you presented a horrid candidate and lost. Trying to unjustly degrade the POTUS with lies and distortions hasn't worked-out so well for you either. Why not focus on your own Party and the future instead of continually looking stupid with 2nd grade-level gossip accusations?
what lies did I tell? Trump is a proven liar. He's cheated on several of his wives, if not all of them. He was a reality TV star. He is Republican. Okay, technically I don't think he's a bastard, but HRC is not a female dog either. And its okay that he's all those things because he won???
2/20/2018 3:27 PM
In a word. YES. Am, was, and always will be.......... but she's OLD old news. Gone, put out......... hopefully for good. The Golden Don, still has rule............ and may turn out far far worse than bumbling HRC ever could have been. If that happens the 1st 3 or 4 rounds ought to be on you! Hahaha
2/20/2018 3:29 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/20/2018 3:26:00 PM (view original):
What was the alternative? You would be shocked at how many CEOs think and act like DJT and I have met dozens. Would you be as critical of HRC?
Sure, if she deserved criticism. I've mentioned many times how much I dislike HRC.
2/20/2018 3:29 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...14 Next ▸
Israel is a thug nation. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.