FIELD OF DREAMS FRANCHISE -FULL Topic

WE NEED ONE MORE OWNER…THESE ARE THE CLUBS LEFT TO PILOT:

Boston Olde Americans- all players born in New England (Fenway)
  1. Baltimore Chops- all players first, last, or nick names associated with food ( Camden Yards)
  2. Chicago SouthSiders- all players first OR last name starts with S (Comiskey Park)
  3. Milwaukee Brewmeisters- all players names associated with beer (Miller, Sam Adams, Bud, White Claw, Fosters, etc….also well known craft beers like Kings&Convicts, Stone, Bells,etc)…also players born in Wisconsin and Missouri(Miller Park)
  4. San Diego Mission- all players first or last names contain Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Timothy, Peter, Paul, James ,or Jesus (Qualcomm Stadium)
  5. Seattle Spitters- all players were team mates at some point of career of Gaylord Perry(use any season)- (Kingdome)
  6. Wrigleyville Deep Dish- all players were team mates of Ferguson Jenkins at some point of career(use any season)- (Wrigley)
  7. Cleveland Rocks- all players first OR last names match any member of The Rolling Stones and/or The Beatles and/or born in Ohio (Jacobs)
  8. New Jersey Turnpike- all players first OR last names match any member of The E Street Band and/or Bon Jovi and/or born in New Jersey( Shea Stadium)
  9. BONUS 33. Texas Daddy-O’s- Use as many father- son combos as you like, with twisted team mates of them. (Astrodome)
    BONUS 34. Minnesota North Stars- players born in Minnesota, Canada, and/or any player who has appeared in a Twins uniform (not Senators) ( Metrodome)
    BONUS 35. Allegheny Moonshiners- choose 3 players who were known to imbibe in the hooch- the other 22 players were team mates(twisting ok) (Forbes Field)

12/30/2022 9:16 AM
Who wants the last spot???
12/30/2022 10:26 PM
Happy New Year. Just need 1 more to launch a great league.
12/31/2022 1:42 PM
Posted by Boddicker on 12/30/2022 10:26:00 PM (view original):
I’ll take a second team if ok, the San Diego Mission. It may take me a few days to form the team.
1/1/2023 10:44 AM
Posted by poppapomp on 1/1/2023 10:44:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Boddicker on 12/30/2022 10:26:00 PM (view original):
I’ll take a second team if ok, the San Diego Mission. It may take me a few days to form the team.
In the spirit of getting things going, I will accept your offer if nobody claims spot 24 by midnight EST 1/2/2023. Thank you!!

LAST CALL FOR A 24th UNIQUE OWNER
1/1/2023 4:20 PM
I’ll take the Spitters
1/1/2023 5:02 PM
Posted by fatguyrd on 1/1/2023 5:02:00 PM (view original):
I’ll take the Spitters
Welcome welcome welcome…good to have you good sir
1/1/2023 6:29 PM
Thanks fatguyrd!
1/2/2023 6:17 PM
Sorry everyone,

I have been working 16-17 hour days away from home since a work tragedy on the 27th. Just haven't had much time for WIS. Now, most of my teams seems to do a little better without my lineup changes but I just haven't found time to put this roster together. If you want to find a replacement I understand. Otherwise I will submit this weekend.

Ron
1/5/2023 11:15 AM
Hi Ron,
Just speaking for myself, you are not even the last team in. Sorry work has been so hard. I hate it when my works gets in the way of my fun. Always enjoy competing with you.
Rob
1/5/2023 1:48 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 123456
FIELD OF DREAMS FRANCHISE -FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.