2011 Stanley Cup Champions Thread Topic

It's Memorial Day weekend and the Bruins are still playing. This is awesome.
5/28/2011 9:35 AM
BOYCHUK!!!!!!!!!

Cost us another game.
6/2/2011 10:52 AM
Was offsides.

Also, what kind of douche bag resorts to biting other guys fingers in a scuffle.  Bunch of ******* on the Nuck side.
6/2/2011 2:48 PM
No suspension.  Burrows gets star treatment.
6/2/2011 3:54 PM
Posted by 05nomar05 on 6/2/2011 2:48:00 PM (view original):
Was offsides.

Also, what kind of douche bag resorts to biting other guys fingers in a scuffle.  Bunch of ******* on the Nuck side.
The game winning goal was "NOT OFFSIDE".  Kesler clearly had his foot on the blue line when the puck crossed the BLUELINE into the Bruins zone.

I have a PVR and I stopped and rewound it frame for frame to prove that Kesler was "ON SIDE".  Great play by Kesler, for a man with a groin injury, KESLER, made a very athletic play to drag his skate on the line to negate the off-side and set-up the game winnig goal!!!

1-0 Canuck's and they deserved to win the game.....
6/3/2011 1:24 AM (edited)
I have a DVR as well, and you can't tell if his skate was on the ice or not. There is no "proof" either way to show that he was onside or offside.

There is, however, proof that Burrows acted like a 4-year old and bit Bergeron. That DB deserves everything coming his way. I didn't expect the league to suspend him because it's the Finals, but it's still a bush-league move.
6/3/2011 5:40 AM
I say unleash the phenom.  From what I saw in the last round, he can skate circles around the "speedy" Canucks

6/3/2011 8:12 AM

i speedster mixed in with a bunch of pilons? good luck with that..

6/3/2011 6:56 PM
DAMN YER TRUTH SEEING EYES!!!!!!
6/4/2011 8:03 AM
Time to put the electric dog collar back on Thomas.
6/4/2011 11:36 PM
so is chara injured?  because he played like pile of crap all bloody night.  i hope he's injured, because the only other reason i can come up with is that he just doesn't care about winning the cup.  i never see boston play, so i never see chara play.  i assume he's usually a lot better than that.  he's the captain and is supposed to be one of the best d-men in the league.  he better step his game up if he wants boston to have a chance.  :{
6/5/2011 1:03 AM
I got bad news for you...  Chara played as good as ever last night.  McQuaid and Seidenberg are better d-men than Chara.  Chara is slow.  He rarely moves his feet fast.  He rarely gets his shots on net as well.  At least Boychuk's bombs hit the net. 
6/5/2011 3:57 AM
Bud, Julien has some work to do. Through 19 minutes last night, none of Bergeron, Horton or Lucic had so much as a shot on goal (the first from any of them was Lucic's goal).

I haven't seen a lot of Boston this year, but I'm alarmed at how much their bottom three defensemen fall down, and the fact I had to look at a roster to find Kaberle was the 6th I couldn't remember. Vancouver doesn't need a lot of time or space to make plays in the zone, Boston's D better stay on their feet and keep them moving if this is gonna be a series.
6/5/2011 9:18 AM
Agreed.  I would like to see Kampfer in the lineup.  He may try a little harder.
6/5/2011 3:37 PM
Posted by SAKABAKBRG on 6/3/2011 5:40:00 AM (view original):
I have a DVR as well, and you can't tell if his skate was on the ice or not. There is no "proof" either way to show that he was onside or offside.

There is, however, proof that Burrows acted like a 4-year old and bit Bergeron. That DB deserves everything coming his way. I didn't expect the league to suspend him because it's the Finals, but it's still a bush-league move.
what would you expect coming from a couple of frenchmen ......even more bush league was bergeron whining about it during the intermission.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he5fpsmH_2g
6/6/2011 2:23 PM
◂ Prev 1...58|59|60|61|62...73 Next ▸
2011 Stanley Cup Champions Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.