BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
https://youtu.be/x51wrLti_6c
1/3/2017 8:24 AM
Oh, we're back to politics.

Drain That Swamp!
1/3/2017 9:51 AM
coming soon ...the president trump rock and roll album...tentatively titled.. I am the Entertainer.
1/3/2017 3:05 PM
also i hope a good discussion about the merits of satellite radio.
1/3/2017 3:07 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 1/3/2017 9:52:00 AM (view original):
Oh, we're back to politics.

Drain That Swamp!
Only because it was tongue in cheek...

I'd rather talk music
1/3/2017 5:43 PM
The Cars grew on me over the years...Took awhile
1/3/2017 5:44 PM
Their first album was great. They had some decent songs after that, but never came close to matching that one.
1/3/2017 6:08 PM
i did like candy-o but the first album could not be matched...it was probably 3-4 years in the making before they got signed.
hows my hall of fame list...anyone missing ?
1/3/2017 6:10 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/4/2017 9:25:00 AM (view original):
i just have to make this comment...you have to see yesterdays tweet to believe it.....he viciously degraded the intelligence agencies and darkly questioned their integrity and motives and it wasnt even accurate concerning the rescheduling aspect...i am sure they despise him and the relationship is going to be horrible....they will leak everything out of a feeling of need...i just cant believe yesterdays tweet...everyone should read it...to me it is the scariest thing to date.
He is referring to the fact that some higher ups within the agency are politicizing these issues. It is not the soldiers in the organization. As with other agencies, he will appoint people he trusts. Obviously he doesn't trust those put in charge by Obama.
1/4/2017 5:31 PM
I don't like what Assange does, but he has never posted anything not factual, doesn't reveal his sources. If he says the Russians didn't do the hacking, I might actually believe him. Some feel that the leaks turned the election. Others feel it exposed what many had assumed was taking place. Hillary and her camp have themselves to blame. Their conduct, and message, turned many voters against them.
1/4/2017 8:18 PM
◂ Prev 1...63|64|65|66|67...312 Next ▸
BABA O REILLY - GOOD RIDDENCE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.