TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by bronxcheer on 10/12/2019 3:53:00 AM (view original):
Today, Trump said he “didn’t know if Rudy was still his lawyer because he hasn’t talked to him”—that’s the sound of the first wheel of the bus rolling over Rudy Colludy.
FAKE NEWS
10/12/2019 1:41 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/12/2019 9:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 10/11/2019 7:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/11/2019 3:56:00 PM (view original):
Yet another attempt by a Trump-hater to legitimize every bad action displayed by his fellow haters. So sad. So very, very sad.
yet another attempt by a Trump supporter to deflect away from anything Trump may have done by anyone who says anything negative about Trump. That is a classic Trump tactic.
Trump did what exactly that prompted these haters to beat innocent animals and attack officers?

Is this just more BS lying from a hater, or can you actually tell us one thing this comment is trying to deflect from?

Something does NOT become the truth simply because you want it to, or because you keep saying it over and over. (Like me being a supporter.)

Why can't you simply admit to being a hater and doing and saying whatever you think it will take to get others to join you? Are you ashamed and/or embarrassed by the fact? If not, simply own it instead of looking like a fool by trying to tip-toe around it so much.
I don't hate Trump. I don't know him, so how could I hate him. I hate some of the things he has done, but I don't hate him.
Why can't you admit to being one of his supporters? Anytime anyone says anything negative about him, you jump to his defense. If you are not a Trump supporter, I have to wonder what a Trump supporter does.
If you bothered to actually read my post, you'd know I didn't say Trump did anything. I said "anything Trump may have done"
You say us "liberals" are quick to accuse Trump of everything and anything with no proof. You are just as quick to defend him against any charges with no proof .
10/12/2019 1:51 PM
How cute is it that dummy still thinks people believe the “fake news” ravings of conservitards?

Reminds me of Henry Winkler as the coach in “Waterboy.”
10/12/2019 2:13 PM

"RUSSIA!" "COLLUSION!" "OBSTRUCTION!"

"RAPIST!" "RACIST!" "LIAR!" "ORANGE!"

"MUELLER REPORT!" "KAVANAUGH!"

"UKRAINE!" "CHINA!" "WALL!" "IMPRISONMENT!"

"CAGED CHILDREN!" "STARVATION!" "WARMONGER!"

"WOLF!" "WOLF!" "WOLF!" "WOLF!" "WOLF!" "WOLF!" "WOLF!"
10/12/2019 2:26 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/12/2019 1:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/12/2019 9:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 10/11/2019 7:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/11/2019 3:56:00 PM (view original):
Yet another attempt by a Trump-hater to legitimize every bad action displayed by his fellow haters. So sad. So very, very sad.
yet another attempt by a Trump supporter to deflect away from anything Trump may have done by anyone who says anything negative about Trump. That is a classic Trump tactic.
Trump did what exactly that prompted these haters to beat innocent animals and attack officers?

Is this just more BS lying from a hater, or can you actually tell us one thing this comment is trying to deflect from?

Something does NOT become the truth simply because you want it to, or because you keep saying it over and over. (Like me being a supporter.)

Why can't you simply admit to being a hater and doing and saying whatever you think it will take to get others to join you? Are you ashamed and/or embarrassed by the fact? If not, simply own it instead of looking like a fool by trying to tip-toe around it so much.
I don't hate Trump. I don't know him, so how could I hate him. I hate some of the things he has done, but I don't hate him.
Why can't you admit to being one of his supporters? Anytime anyone says anything negative about him, you jump to his defense. If you are not a Trump supporter, I have to wonder what a Trump supporter does.
If you bothered to actually read my post, you'd know I didn't say Trump did anything. I said "anything Trump may have done"
You say us "liberals" are quick to accuse Trump of everything and anything with no proof. You are just as quick to defend him against any charges with no proof .
In America, innocence is NOT something that needs proven. EVERYONE is supposed to be treated as innocent until PROVEN guilty. THAT is all I have ever asked of Trump-haters/bashers. I'm not on here saying Trump is great, or that he doesn't do stupid things, so maybe you need to reexamine your definition of supporter. Of course, that would require objectivity regarding the man, which you have PROVEN over and over you are incapable of. My main contention has always been that BOTH Parties s*ck and are killing this Country. Glad to see some others might finally be coming to that conclusion as well.
10/12/2019 4:24 PM
10/12/2019 4:35 PM
I agree that both parties suck. As far as innocent until proven guilty, does that mean the police and prosecutors should not accuse people of crimes until after the trial? Of course not, but that seems to be what you are saying. That Trump should not be accused of anything until it can be proven that he is guilty. Tell me this? Why should he get treated like that when no one else does? Personally I have never said Trump is guilty, just that he was accused.
10/12/2019 11:34 PM
Please - spare us. Make sure not to trip over yourself trying to backpedal too fast.
10/13/2019 11:17 AM

I WILL ONLY VOTE DEMOCRAT. WHO IS BETTER AND WHY?
10/13/2019 1:35 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/13/2019 11:17:00 AM (view original):
Please - spare us. Make sure not to trip over yourself trying to backpedal too fast.
Not backpedaling. Show me one post where I said Trump was guilty of something other than lying (if you say he isn't guilty of that, you're even more of a Trump supporter than I thought.
Tell you what, I will spare you my "backpedaling" if you will spare us your never ending defense of everything Trump does.
10/13/2019 3:30 PM
Wow, still can't seem to get the truth correct, can you? I don't come close to defending everything Trump does, and if you had even a sliver of objectivity, you would have recognized that long ago. Instead you continue to show you are incapable of objectivity and continue to try to post lies, which do nothing but make you look like a fool.
10/13/2019 4:29 PM
Okay, whatever you say, dude.I think you are the one who is incapable of objectivity, but to each his own.
10/14/2019 12:20 AM
Literally never seen all3 criticize Trump
10/14/2019 2:10 PM
Why should he? You do enough of it for everybody. When's the last time you criticized Obama?
10/14/2019 4:46 PM
I criticized him on immigration and healthcare...

I criticize Obama a lot, actually.
10/14/2019 4:51 PM
◂ Prev 1...675|676|677|678|679...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.