Multiple Teams in a World Topic

I doubt that will work. They lie they are same or family member..the ones that argue the most are most obvious. Anyone  that makes excuses or hypothetical excuses  on why cheating is ok...is a cheater
5/25/2014 11:30 PM (edited)
Wow, I thought we got rid of Captain America. Maybe you should join our beloved friend in Europe tania.
5/25/2014 11:32 PM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 5/25/2014 11:09:00 PM (view original):
This might be a possible solution to this problem: If one user has two teams in the same world, then his or her team A cannot recruit players from state X if only his or her team B has FSSed state X.

Let me know if this is unclear in any way, I can elaborate further if needed.
Though, this would probably be hard to do from an implementation standpoint, but if it was WIS policy then it could be handled on a case by case basis each time it was brought to the admins attention by users.
5/25/2014 11:36 PM
gee terps...what makes you so special?
5/25/2014 11:36 PM
The problem is, people like taniajane don't realize how much of a non-issue having multiple teams in one world really is...the advantages aren't worth the cost of "cheating"..."free" FSS just isn't a big deal.
5/25/2014 11:38 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 5/25/2014 11:38:00 PM (view original):
The problem is, people like taniajane don't realize how much of a non-issue having multiple teams in one world really is...the advantages aren't worth the cost of "cheating"..."free" FSS just isn't a big deal.
really?  (the voice of a cheater)
5/25/2014 11:39 PM
If that's the reason you suck at recruiting, then you shouldn't play HD anymore.
5/25/2014 11:39 PM
I see.........try again cheater

this is classic cheater:

"The problem is, people like taniajane don't realize how much of a non-issue having multiple teams in one world really is...the advantages aren't worth the cost of "cheating"..."free" FSS just isn't a big deal
5/25/2014 11:40 PM
comb my aliai, pally...statsink, juran_ovito, kgb_sickle, thefern (doesn't exist).

If you think it's such a big deal, I encourage you to try having 2 teams in the same world for a season.  I did it once back in 2010, and haven't done it since...you know why?  The cost wasn't worth the "reward"...that's what you'll never understand unless you do it.

5/25/2014 11:43 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 5/25/2014 11:43:00 PM (view original):
comb my aliai, pally...statsink, juran_ovito, kgb_sickle, thefern (doesn't exist).

If you think it's such a big deal, I encourage you to try having 2 teams in the same world for a season.  I did it once back in 2010, and haven't done it since...you know why?  The cost wasn't worth the "reward"...that's what you'll never understand unless you do it.

amusing you cheated once and failed....so are ignorant.... there are many others like you so don't feel bad
5/25/2014 11:44 PM
you're about as amusing as a boob with no nipple
5/25/2014 11:46 PM
I care less what admitted cheaters think
5/25/2014 11:46 PM

Classic cheater, saying words about cheating!! If WIS had sorts of sense banning you like cheating brothers/fathers/friends from down the street they would!
5/25/2014 11:47 PM
ltm
5/25/2014 11:47 PM
Posted by tkimble on 5/25/2014 11:47:00 PM (view original):

Classic cheater, saying words about cheating!! If WIS had sorts of sense banning you like cheating brothers/fathers/friends from down the street they would!
I bet their wives would be ******...
5/25/2014 11:49 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9 Next ▸
Multiple Teams in a World Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.