NFL DRAFT LEAGUE (NDL) 9--ON the clock drafting Topic

And now we have kaniac working on 19+ hours
4/19/2016 12:54 PM
ANOTHER guy who posted that he was ready. Why did I bother to do that again? Anyone know?

These same people who posted they were ready must also be ready for Halley's comet to come around again...and for the next Cubs World Series win....and for the next time the Buffalo Bills make the playoffs.

Sheesh! This is ridiculous. This is it for me. If anyone else wants to keep this league going after this one, have at it! Good luck with these apathetic yahoos
4/19/2016 2:17 PM
hey, go easy on my Cubs!
4/19/2016 2:32 PM
Posted by grayfoxx on 4/19/2016 12:54:00 PM (view original):
And now we have kaniac working on 19+ hours
And Dale Jarrett, I mean Jale Darrett still hasn't shown up. he posted Ready in the thread in Classifieds, not here. I SM him with a link to this thread but he has not opened it.

Tonyvoss is always late but he shows up eventually.
4/19/2016 3:15 PM
is there no way to set less teams like in baseball theme leagues not sure why some people have 2 teams, or Football i take it you can't do that?
4/19/2016 4:24 PM
Gentlemen,
I kept checking the draft thread the other nite until late and again at about 6 AM and saw no activity. I didn't check yesterday, so sorry, but I am always a prompt drafter when there is schedule to adhere to. You are free to take it out on me now, but like everybody else have been waiting a long time to get going. I hope to get my 2nd pick, 4 slots from now in less than 4 hours and will check again in the AM, and will send a couple of proxy picks to whomever follows me. Don't blame me for holding things up though, I think there are enough of you that have leagued with me before to know my similar frustrations on drafting.

QB Joe Montana
4/19/2016 5:07 PM
I guess I have to take QB Daunte Culpepper
4/19/2016 5:31 PM
**I didn't check yesterday,**

This is the whole point!! - plus the fact that you had to be replaced in a past NDL for failing to show up in the first round.
4/19/2016 6:17 PM
OK, I am going to trust Kaniac and ronblood are now onboard and will be drafting their teams. Genco and I have one team that we signed up for and we have one that we can draft for until they show up. So rather than stop the proceedings, lets go with the draft as scheduled, and "On the Clock" will start tomorrow, with times all EST.

I will continue drafting for tonyvoss, and genco can keep drafting for jaledarrett. Hopefully they both show up and draft their teams. If one of them shows up, I can be last to take two teams. In other words, genco, I'll get the 2nd team over you...IE, if tonyvoss shows up, I will be happy to take over drafting jale's team from you if you want.
4/19/2016 6:40 PM
1st -Houston Oilers/Tennessee Oilers/Tennessee Titans - OL
2nd -Jerry Rice - WR
Can't Site mail.
4/19/2016 6:47 PM
I'll sitemail
4/19/2016 7:06 PM
lilspike0738 proxy - takes OJ Simpson

I sitemailed the next three.
4/19/2016 7:29 PM (edited)
Posted by amerk1180 on 4/19/2016 6:40:00 PM (view original):
OK, I am going to trust Kaniac and ronblood are now onboard and will be drafting their teams. Genco and I have one team that we signed up for and we have one that we can draft for until they show up. So rather than stop the proceedings, lets go with the draft as scheduled, and "On the Clock" will start tomorrow, with times all EST.

I will continue drafting for tonyvoss, and genco can keep drafting for jaledarrett. Hopefully they both show up and draft their teams. If one of them shows up, I can be last to take two teams. In other words, genco, I'll get the 2nd team over you...IE, if tonyvoss shows up, I will be happy to take over drafting jale's team from you if you want.
That works for me. I'll keep drafting for Jaledarrett until Tony shows up, and then you can take over.
4/19/2016 7:28 PM
kaniac proxy - takes DOLPHINS OFFENSIVE LINE
-------------
If my timeslot comes and goes with me sleeping through it, my 2nd round pick would be:
1. Miami O line
2. -----
4/19/2016 7:40 PM
Posted by gencoimports on 4/19/2016 7:29:00 PM (view original):
lilspike0738 proxy - takes OJ Simpson

I sitemailed the next three.
First time ever Juice dropped into the 2nd round!
4/19/2016 7:57 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...22 Next ▸
NFL DRAFT LEAGUE (NDL) 9--ON the clock drafting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.