3.0 is Unbelievably Frustrating Topic

Yep that's all I got Spudhole....
..other than +3,700 more wins than you and 7 more national championship then you have post season victories. I'm sure I don't know more about this game than you do.

The only thing you will soon have on me is forum posts. Which given your time in the game is a testament to what a troll you really are.
1/8/2017 12:54 PM
Posted by Benis on 1/7/2017 4:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by CoachSpud on 1/7/2017 1:18:00 PM (view original):
Has anyone kept track of boring posters? Bevis has become totally predictable and boring, trolling almost every post I make. Someone get him a pet or something to keep him occupied.
I already have a pet. He's cute isn't he?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPOAdJA482w
Priceless.
1/8/2017 2:24 PM
Posted by CoachSpud on 1/7/2017 1:18:00 PM (view original):
Has anyone kept track of boring posters? Bevis has become totally predictable and boring, trolling almost every post I make. Someone get him a pet or something to keep him occupied.
Spud be all like:
1/8/2017 3:13 PM
Posted by mullycj on 1/8/2017 12:54:00 PM (view original):
Yep that's all I got Spudhole....
..other than +3,700 more wins than you and 7 more national championship then you have post season victories. I'm sure I don't know more about this game than you do.

The only thing you will soon have on me is forum posts. Which given your time in the game is a testament to what a troll you really are.
Awww, how sorry is it when a guy has to use years of results on an online game to try to prove he has cajones. Like I said, it's all he's got, but I didn't know he would come on so quickly and demonstrate my point so compellingly.
1/8/2017 4:06 PM
Versus just trolling message boards... for an online game?

Mully, you don't have cajones. Now potatoes on the other hand... They naturally have cajones. Everyone knows this! How could you possibly expect to compete?

I also like how Spud's defense is always "I only comment about the game" (which is BS) and then when Mully talks about stuff pertaining to the game, Spud dismisses it. Typical troll.
1/8/2017 4:20 PM (edited)
Actual quotes...

Hater: "Id like to see you fingertap Spud like that"

Bevis: "when Mully talks about stuff pertaining to the game, Spud dismisses it"

Borrrring.
1/8/2017 4:47 PM (edited)
mullycj actually talks about the game? Quote one, please.
1/8/2017 5:27 PM
This thread needs to die a horrific death.
1/8/2017 10:31 PM
Perhaps it should have never been born.
1/8/2017 10:36 PM
I have never blocked a user before, but I am blocking one now. It's just a waste of my time to have to weed through so many posts by one person. And they are all basically troll posts. Anyone that has made over 48,000 posts should probably look at their use of time. In just scrolling trough briefly, I only saw one person over 2,000. Most of the regular posters are between 1,000 and 2,000. If the posts were meaningful and contained strategies, or ideas about how to field a good team it would be one thing. But to just make snarky comments after just about every post made by anyone on the board has become really annoying.
1/8/2017 11:29 PM
Actually, I may block one more as well. I like to read the forums to learn about the game and to try to give good input. It will be nice not to have to weed through all of this stuff that does not pertain to the game.
1/8/2017 11:32 PM
Thanks for letting us know. Feelings officially hurt. Tell us in another thread.

Nevermind, you already did.
1/9/2017 8:30 AM
will there be a thread in which people announce who they are blocking? that sounds like such interesting and informative reading!
1/9/2017 8:36 AM
There really should only be three threads.

1. Whining
2. Trolling
3. Blocking

That would tidy up this forum real quick.
1/9/2017 8:37 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/9/2017 8:37:00 AM (view original):
There really should only be three threads.

1. Whining
2. Trolling
3. Blocking

That would tidy up this forum real quick.
What about snark? Or do we just pepper snark into all three of them?
1/9/2017 11:37 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8 Next ▸
3.0 is Unbelievably Frustrating Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.