A list of coaches I have trained recently: Topic

Posted by mojolad on 5/28/2017 5:52:00 AM (view original):
Sorry Mathew. in action I do as you say.
But i have no problem with someone talking about those they helped. As long as those that were helped never made a specific request to please not mention their names.
And I think most receivers of helful advice are so happy to get it they dont give a darn if they are mentioned as being helped.
So for Tiger to mention them doesn't bother me in the least.
On the other hand , if someone could prove anyone cheated, I figure I could build a healthy dislike for that person.
But no one has proven to me that Tiger cheats. It's kinda getting like the Cosby thing with everybody piling on.
Lastly, if anyone feels the need to cheat in this game I find it pathetic.
"On the other hand , if someone could prove anyone cheated, I figure I could build a healthy dislike for that person.
But no one has proven to me that Tiger cheats. It's kinda getting like the Cosby thing with everybody piling on."

Didn't bkdries do this right out the gate? To say that akite and tigerpark history was fortuitous is BS. The math on that happening the way it did shows to be worse odds than winning the state lottery.
6/5/2017 4:51 PM
Tigerpark I posted this in one of the other 5 threads on your current issues with coaches and collusion.

"I am not in Leahy so I dont have a dog in the fight but i find all this amusing.

With the videos it proves that there are 3 people who could possibly be playing from the same IP Pool. In defense of those who still dont believe in "Tace" due to the Avenge the Cat, the only other thing Tiger could do would be to post a pic of Tace's ID card with all information other than Name Blacked out of course.

Either way you guys have gave me a reason to read the forums for the first time in a while! Keep on Keeping on!"

In my non-Leahy opinion you could silence all naysayers by taking this pic of Tace's work visa or ID Card with that name Tace on it. Videos of them really proves nothing to those who dont believe you. I can find 3 people to be on video and state they are running certain names and to answer to certain names. Just my two cents on this. But i state again, if you have done nothing else you have livened up the forums again and made them interesting
6/7/2017 9:47 AM
All other things had me doubting. But "Avengthecat" as a person's name spelled backwards ? That's a bit much even for me. "Meow".....
6/7/2017 10:14 AM
Me too.
6/8/2017 11:51 AM
Posted by daveymac on 6/2/2017 1:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by 2000champou on 5/26/2017 10:59:00 PM (view original):
Read the collusion post pinned up top everyone. Tiger park isn't mentoring anyone. He is setting up alias accounts.
Totally right. Anyone with even a tiny bit of understanding of human nature knows this is true. It's also pathetic.
I don't think it's pathetic, I think it's pretty humorous. He cheats. He admits it. He stirs the pot. He mocks you all with emails and forum posts and videos. That's pretty funny. It's even funnier that a few of you pretend to buy it. Or are you pretending?
6/8/2017 4:49 PM
Who deleted the original post, tiger or WIS?
6/9/2017 12:06 PM
must have been what if. Something is indeed going on...............
6/9/2017 3:06 PM
Posted by MichStfan15 on 6/9/2017 3:06:00 PM (view original):
must have been what if. Something is indeed going on...............
Hard to say. Tiger is still listed as Michigan's coach.
6/9/2017 5:32 PM
they would not make his teams go sim ai....he would still be listed as coach, he just could not access them. If it was hardball dynasty they would replace him as coach
6/9/2017 8:05 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7
A list of coaches I have trained recently: Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.