democratic candidate for president Topic

also what does mayor pete have to do with " sexual choice ".
we live in a free country......he is a candidate who happens to be gay.
all3 is frightened by that.
we live in a brave new world...all3 you will have to get used to it.
4/24/2019 3:54 PM
I find it amusing mostly.......... at least when it's my good friend alt3.

I think I'll go listen to Uncle Tupelo's "I wanna be your dog"

Try and lick my own crotch or something.
It's at least as productive as arguing politics.
4/24/2019 3:55 PM
As Sir Macca said Dino "Some Folks Never Know"..........or adjust to difference. It's a territorial thing, I think.

4/24/2019 3:58 PM
There's some sort of Dem. gathering going on in Texas (of all places). It's called The She-in or something.
8 of the Dem. candidates are going to appear before the group (they represent women of color).
Beto, Sanders, Harris, Warren, Castro (I think) and Tulsi Gabbard, plus 2 others one of which is Klobachar.
Of those only Gabbard or Klobachar could I even consider for POTUS.
Biden getting the nomination would guarantee I vote for a minor (or 3rd) candidate. (Again!)
4/24/2019 4:03 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 4/24/2019 3:58:00 PM (view original):
As Sir Macca said Dino "Some Folks Never Know"..........or adjust to difference. It's a territorial thing, I think.

thats a really great song.....when one depends on a house of cards it is likely to cause fear.
4/24/2019 4:07 PM
i willl vote for anyone who can defeat trump as long as not a fringe maniac like stein.
4/24/2019 4:09 PM
One of Paul's Best songs IMO. And a stellar list that would be, no?

My list would have to include Arrow Through Me as well.
Plus Maybe I'm Amazed, Every Night, and I haven't even thought of the Beatles compositions you'd need to include, like Blackbird.
4/24/2019 4:59 PM
Oh, and Too Many People! Definitely one of my favorites.
4/24/2019 5:01 PM
there is a new collection of paul solo songs ( wings/ paul ) called pure paul ..it is 3 discs like 50- 60 songs..
a lot more to include but it is a great representation.
ive been listening a lot to wild life...i like it a lot...i might have changed the song order but lots of gems.
my favorite..im forgetting the title - the one about sorrow...amazing melody.
4/24/2019 6:22 PM
Posted by dino27 on 4/24/2019 3:54:00 PM (view original):
dino, unfortunately I think we live in the same crappy old world we have always lived in. I don't know that this country is willing to elect a woman president, let alone an openly gay one.
4/24/2019 7:28 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/24/2019 2:37:00 PM (view original):
It now appears that the new poster boy for sexual choice is a racist. With that sort of hypocrisy going, Buttigieg should vault straight to the top of the Dems' list.

How is pete buttigieg a racist? I searched 'pete buttigieg racist' and found nothing...
4/24/2019 7:32 PM
wylie..did you think we could have elected a black president......hilary won the popular vote despite the russians and comey by 3 million.....
4/24/2019 9:22 PM
i like the comment - poster boy for sexual choice - i guess all3 doesnt know that we have already accomplished sexual choice in the usa despite godly people like all3......maybe you like saudi arabia better......i have always thought all3 stands for the 3 openings.....am i wrong all3 ?
4/24/2019 9:28 PM
if any country wanted to make trump an even bigger buffoon.......they could just plant outlandish stuff in conservative outlets and trump will gobble it up and tweet it out.....they could plant that obama was a neo - nazi in college and trump would demand an investigation.........that costa rica was spying on trump...he would cut off trade......it would be easy to send the psycho off the rails.
4/24/2019 9:36 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/24/2019 7:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 4/24/2019 3:54:00 PM (view original):
dino, unfortunately I think we live in the same crappy old world we have always lived in. I don't know that this country is willing to elect a woman president, let alone an openly gay one.
No, I do NOT need to "get used to it".
I need to accept that it is a poor CHOICE that more and more people in some Liberal Countries, including America, are being allowed to make more openly, and I need to accept that I should treat those people the same as I treat people who do not make that choice, but I do not need to in any way, shape, or form pretend that I accept it is anything more than that.
This is yet another already had discussion being drudged up again. There really is no point in having it again, so I will not.
4/25/2019 8:43 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...22 Next ▸
democratic candidate for president Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.