to the crazy kooks - fling your feces dosey doe.
7/27/2019 2:50 PM
Doug, I don't think you realize that this post was in reference to my discussion with CCCP in your thread. None of my statements were strawmen, because they were all arguments that Comrade made. In addition, everything that I have and will say on this issue is backed up with many credible sources. I posted a link to many of these also in your thread. Go check those receipts. That said...

2) Actually, it's conservatives who ignore the law. You fail to recognize that asylum is a legal process. Criminalizing asylum is, in fact, showing a blatant disregard for the rule of law.

4) Even the lowest estimates of the cost of the wall have it more pricey than the AFP.

#5) OK, so you should have no issue with asylum seekers, as crossing the border to seek asylum is completely legal.

#6) The Trump tax plan was not pushed for by Democrats. Trump has drastically changed our immigration system. He campaigned on immigration reform.

#7) It's a horrible argument, especially because economists generally agree that immigrants are good for the economy.

If you want me to cite these claims, I can.
7/27/2019 2:51 PM
Doug, I don't think you realize that this post was in reference to my discussion with CCCP in your thread. None of my statements were strawmen, because they were all arguments that Comrade made. In addition, everything that I have and will say on this issue is backed up with many credible sources. I posted a link to many of these also in your thread. Go check those receipts. That said...

2) Actually, it's conservatives who ignore the law. You fail to recognize that asylum is a legal process. Criminalizing asylum is, in fact, showing a blatant disregard for the rule of law.

4) Even the lowest estimates of the cost of the wall have it more pricey than the AFP.

#5) OK, so you should have no issue with asylum seekers, as crossing the border to seek asylum is completely legal.

#6) The Trump tax plan was not pushed for by Democrats. Trump has drastically changed our immigration system. He campaigned on immigration reform.

#7) It's a horrible argument, especially because economists generally agree that immigrants are good for the economy.

If you want me to cite these claims, I can.
7/27/2019 3:58 PM
7/27/2019 3:59 PM
See? What did I tell you it would be at 12:38?
7/27/2019 4:38 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/27/2019 4:05:00 PM (view original):

Why did DEMONAZIS try to preform a coup to overthrow a duly elected President?
because he was a putin elected president as you know...but refuse to admit.
dismember this -
"putin was very strong and powerful in his denial." donald j trump - helsinki summit.
there was once upon a time that a bipartisan congress would castrate any president who said that and disgraced the usa to its citizens and the rest of the world............
now we live in disloyal times.
and that is really the truth.
7/27/2019 4:45 PM
You're nutz
7/27/2019 4:59 PM
and you are nuckin futz.
7/27/2019 6:18 PM
how to keeps kids from goofing off in public schools - tell them they could end up in detention.
7/27/2019 6:41 PM
If you want some good perspective on things, go back and watch some of Fox's coverage of the Obama Presidency. Gives you some insight into how partisan and scummy Fox truly is, and how much conservative discourse has changed since then.

Bonus Drinking Game: Take a shot whenever you see Fox criticize Obama for something that they now defend Trump for.
7/27/2019 11:56 PM
Cases in point: Executive actions, debt + deficits, drones, and willingness to talk to enemy leaders
7/28/2019 6:29 AM
Yep. Fox also criticized Obama a lot for being elitist, which is just laughable nowadays.
7/28/2019 7:29 AM
stories about golfing galore.
drudge would count the word i in a speech.
7/28/2019 9:43 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 7/28/2019 6:29:00 AM (view original):
Cases in point: Executive actions, debt + deficits, drones, and willingness to talk to enemy leaders
Wrong and False. Selective memory.

Trumps executive actions were only used to wipe out Obamas. Debt and deficits have never been lowered in session with a Democrat House. YOU control the spending. Drones. Who gives a ****? What's your big problem? Trump is willing to talk. Obama was desperate to get a worthless treaty. OH WAIT! He did drop pallets full of CASH since used to murder your neighbors.

Bronx needs to do better. How embarrassing for the left. You need better. Got anybody?
7/28/2019 10:56 AM
Posted by tangplay on 7/28/2019 7:29:00 AM (view original):
Yep. Fox also criticized Obama a lot for being elitist, which is just laughable nowadays.
Show us and explain.
7/28/2019 10:57 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...36 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.