Inflation Topic

Posted by laramiebob on 7/21/2021 8:31:00 AM (view original):
Not getting vaccinated is akin to manslaughter. Intentionally endangering the lives of other (less fortunate) folks!

CALL OUT the UN-vaccinated-----------get in their face and let them KNOW what an irresponsible P.O.S. Human they are!!!
Are you claiming that vaccinated folks are actually dying by catching corona from the unvaccinated? Seriously?

7/29/2021 2:38 AM
More that some people who are unvaccinated cannot take the vaccine due to having other health problems or being immunocompromised - it's our duty as a society to meet herd immunity to protect this population.
7/29/2021 3:02 AM
Posted by bruceleefan on 7/29/2021 2:38:00 AM (view original):
Not getting vaccinated is akin to manslaughter. Intentionally endangering the lives of other (less fortunate) folks!

CALL OUT the UN-vaccinated-----------get in their face and let them KNOW what an irresponsible P.O.S. Human they are!!!
Are you claiming that vaccinated folks are actually dying by catching corona from the unvaccinated? Seriously?

I am claiming that folks who will not get vaccinated are allowing the covid to mutate and mutation can (likely will) result in a virus that will elude our vaccinations and KILL us all!
7/29/2021 8:26 AM
The economy grew 6.5 percent in the quarter ending in June, as covid vaccinations and unleashed consumer spending added momentum to the recovery. For the first timesince the pandemic took hold, economic output eclipsed its pre-pandemic high, after adjusting for inflation.
7/29/2021 8:40 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/29/2021 8:40:00 AM (view original):
The economy grew 6.5 percent in the quarter ending in June, as covid vaccinations and unleashed consumer spending added momentum to the recovery. For the first timesince the pandemic took hold, economic output eclipsed its pre-pandemic high, after adjusting for inflation.
So you're saying my gas and food is cheaper and my dollar is worth more?
7/29/2021 5:16 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/29/2021 5:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/29/2021 8:40:00 AM (view original):
So you're saying my gas and food is cheaper and my dollar is worth more?
Must be everywhere except where you and I live, Doug.
7/30/2021 1:07 PM
I was somewhat amused to learn California had lost over 6 Million in population in the last decade, until I saw in the news over 1.1 Million new covid riddled guests had arrived and been dispersed throughout the country just since January.
7/30/2021 4:07 PM
6 million dead from side effects of the vaccine in California I heard from my Aunt on twitter. Do your research sheeple!
7/30/2021 7:18 PM
Three million dead in Kansas from the vaccine. Scary stuff!
7/30/2021 10:48 PM
Posted by gin_caesar on 7/30/2021 7:18:00 PM (view original):
6 million dead from side effects of the vaccine in California I heard from my Aunt on twitter. Do your research sheeple!
15 percent of California died?? I DON"T THINK SO

but 6 million is roughly 15 percent of Cal pop which is about 38 million

STILL I won't fall for the scam.. No jab for me.. I don't need it, and neither do you

Big Pharma making billions off this thing.. Big government taking control of more and more of our lives, under the guise of 'concern for our safety' what a crock of ---t . It is about POWER, and eventually a one government for the whole world.

and at the head of it will be the Anti Christ.. and it is the Spirit of Anti Christ who is setting up this whole mess but The Tribulation has not started yet. We are being groomed for this.. and some of you get this, and some won't

7/31/2021 8:26 AM
Problem is, YOU wouldn't recognize the anti-Christ IF He bit you on your arse.

My best guess at this moment is in speculating that your hero Donald J. Trump (or maybe beavis, Don Jr.) IS!

hahahaha
7/31/2021 8:29 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/29/2021 8:26:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bruceleefan on 7/29/2021 2:38:00 AM (view original):

I am claiming that folks who will not get vaccinated are allowing the covid to mutate and mutation can (likely will) result in a virus that will elude our vaccinations and KILL us all!
Screw you. I am un-vaccinated. Who the hell are you to force your needles on me anyhow? Typical left wing crap. Bully those who do not conform. I am actually glad to see your post, as it shows your true colors. and they are RED, with a hammer and sickle.. and you have bought the narrative hook, line and sinker. This happens when you allow others to do your thinking for you

You need to change your name to Chicken Little. Not hating you L Bob... but your comment oozes self righteousness

Maybe you would be head those who refuse the vaxx ??? This kind of crap has happened before..
7/31/2021 8:32 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by laramiebob on 7/31/2021 8:43:00 AM (view original):
Yes it Has!! Your stupidity is revealed in NEARLY every post you type up.

You live in Canada. I ain't telling YOU to do anything.
I frankly don't care about YOU as a person. YOU are stupid. You are blind. You are OLD! You ain't a citizen of my Country and I don't CARE if you get the shot. Fact is, I don't care IF you survive much longer. Thing is, this COVID - 19 is likely just a part of Mother Nature's fighting back against us overpopulating idiots on 2 legs. Survival of the fittest in action. And YOU ain't fit!

BUT, YOU don't matter to me. YOU ain't spreading anything to anyone in MY Country.
YOU aren't even allowed in at the moment!
You are not allowed to enter Canada , either

and if you are still set on name calling, there are many here who will happily engage your game plan. I am not one of them.
7/31/2021 8:47 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/31/2021 8:43:00 AM (view original):
Yes it Has!! Your stupidity is revealed in NEARLY every post you type up.

You live in Canada. I ain't telling YOU to do anything.
I frankly don't care about YOU as a person. YOU are stupid. You are blind. You are OLD! You ain't a citizen of my Country and I don't CARE if you get the shot. Fact is, I don't care IF you survive much longer. Thing is, this COVID - 19 is likely just a part of Mother Nature's fighting back against us overpopulating idiots on 2 legs. Survival of the fittest in action. And YOU ain't fit!

BUT, YOU don't matter to me. YOU ain't spreading anything to anyone in MY Country.
YOU aren't even allowed in at the moment!
I would't dare call a virus "survival of the fittest" if you are a supporter of evolution.

Glad I could help.
7/31/2021 8:59 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...48 Next ▸
Inflation Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.