TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

No and no. Don't you agree that the issue is having single parents and not the schools? If you cannot afford to have kids then don't HAVE THEM!!! I wanted to have 10 kids but we settled for two due to the cost of having kids. It doesn't take a genius to realize that kids are expensive. I don't feel sorry for those that choose to have kids when they have no business having them. I am sorry.
1/2/2018 2:10 PM
http://www.heritage.org/education/report/the-myth-racial-disparities-public-school-funding

1/2/2018 2:11 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/2/2018 2:10:00 PM (view original):
No and no. Don't you agree that the issue is having single parents and not the schools? If you cannot afford to have kids then don't HAVE THEM!!! I wanted to have 10 kids but we settled for two due to the cost of having kids. It doesn't take a genius to realize that kids are expensive. I don't feel sorry for those that choose to have kids when they have no business having them. I am sorry.
So if you are poor, don't have kids.
1/2/2018 2:56 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/2/2018 2:12:00 PM (view original):
http://www.heritage.org/education/report/the-myth-racial-disparities-public-school-funding

That is talking about per-district, which would obviously level out. I was talking about within district.
1/2/2018 2:59 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/2/2018 2:56:00 PM (view original):
Correct. But if you follow these steps you will not be poor:
  1. Graduate High School
  2. Don't be a single parent
  3. Get a job
I want to drive a Ferrari but I cannot afford it. So guess what? I don't drive a Ferrari.
1/2/2018 3:24 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/2/2018 2:59:00 PM (view original):

That is talking about per-district, which would obviously level out. I was talking about within district.
Talk to your congressman
1/2/2018 3:24 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/2/2018 3:24:00 PM (view original):
  1. Graduate High School
  3. Get a job
I want to drive a Ferrari but I cannot afford it. So guess what? I don't drive a Ferrari.
That's a pretty terrible thing to say.

And we have established that #'s 1 and 3 are not that simple.

1/2/2018 4:50 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/2/2018 2:59:00 PM (view original):

Talk to your congressman
Yes because my say matters... hahahahahah funny
1/2/2018 4:51 PM
If you can't afford to have children, then don't have children.
Don't rely on charity or the Government to provide for your child.
This should be common sense to everyone (but is sadly very far from it, as people actually use having children to supplement their income).
1/2/2018 5:13 PM
Posted by all3 on 1/2/2018 5:13:00 PM (view original):
This should be common sense to everyone (but is sadly very far from it, as people actually use having children to supplement their income).
Poverty is generational. If someone is in poverty it is likely that it is because of their parents. So what you are saying is that some people are just doomed not to have children.
1/2/2018 6:35 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/2/2018 4:50:00 PM (view original):
  1. Graduate High School
  3. Get a job

That's not a terrible thing to say. It goes back to choices. Choices come with consequences. Having a kid because you want to have a kid is an emotional decision. Sometimes you have to take emotion out of the decision making process and think logically and wisely.

#1 is really easy. Go to class, do your homework, pretend like you're paying attention and you pass. Nothing difficult about that.
1/2/2018 6:42 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/2/2018 6:35:00 PM (view original):
Poverty is generational. If someone is in poverty it is likely that it is because of their parents. So what you are saying is that some people are just doomed not to have children.
Sorry, but I gotta call Bullsh*t on that one. If you want children bad enough, and can't afford them, then you'll work hard to make changes so you can afford them. That might delay having them, and/or cut down on the number of them, but I don't think either of those things are bad for the individual or for our society. Certainly not anywhere near as bad as 20-somethings pumping-out child after child so they can get more and more subsidies, that are frequently turned into drugs and/or alcohol instead of child items.
1/2/2018 7:00 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/2/2018 6:43:00 PM (view original):
  1. Graduate High School
  3. Get a job

That's not a terrible thing to say. It goes back to choices. Choices come with consequences. Having a kid because you want to have a kid is an emotional decision. Sometimes you have to take emotion out of the decision making process and think logically and wisely.

#1 is really easy. Go to class, do your homework, pretend like you're paying attention and you pass. Nothing difficult about that.
So break your family line because whoops your parents sucked!
1/2/2018 7:02 PM
Posted by all3 on 1/2/2018 7:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/2/2018 6:35:00 PM (view original):
Sorry, but I gotta call Bullsh*t on that one. If you want children bad enough, and can't afford them, then you'll work hard to make changes so you can afford them. That might delay having them, and/or cut down on the number of them, but I don't think either of those things are bad for the individual or for our society. Certainly not anywhere near as bad as 20-somethings pumping-out child after child so they can get more and more subsidies, that are frequently turned into drugs and/or alcohol instead of child items.
You could probably make the same argument against disabled people having babies.
1/2/2018 7:07 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/2/2018 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/2/2018 6:43:00 PM (view original):
  1. Graduate High School
  3. Get a job

So break your family line because whoops your parents sucked!
No, just make sure you have achieved 1-3 on cccp's list before having them.
1/2/2018 7:19 PM
◂ Prev 1...68|69|70|71|72...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.