TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Sorry, I didn't notice that you said that. My bad. I'm not set on arguing with everything you say. Just most of it. I also don't argue with everything Trump does or says, just the stupid stuff, which is most of what he says and does in my opinion.
7/9/2020 4:08 PM
In a pair of interviews Thursday, President Donald Trump implied he was ready to grant clemency to Roger Stone, his friend and ally who was convicted of, among other things lying to federal investigators and is set to go to prison this month.
7/9/2020 11:18 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/9/2020 10:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/8/2020 4:29:00 PM (view original):
“Having his wife high in public,” oh ok.

Maybe there’s more posts about Trump because....he deserves it. And he conspired with Russia and apparently doesn’t care about them paying terrorists bounties for killing our soldiers, great opening defense man.

Divorced from reality,
When did this Country change to "guilty by any innuendo available" instead of "innocent until PROVEN guilty"?
the time you started speaking up for it

7/10/2020 7:24 PM

Maybe there’s more posts about Trump because....he deserves it. And he conspired with Russia and apparently doesn’t care about them paying terrorists bounties for killing our soldiers, great opening defense man.

Divorced from reality,
When did this Country change to "guilty by any innuendo available" instead of "innocent until PROVEN guilty"?
who said Melania was guilty of being high? who said Trump was guilty of having sex with his daughter? No one here did. Someone (I think it was Bob) said Melania looked high in that picture. Was she? who knows? who cares? Trump said if Ivanka was not his daughter he would probably date her. Those are his.words. But no one here (or anywhere else that I've seen has said he is guilty) or even accused him of having sex with his daughter.
7/10/2020 7:31 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/9/2020 11:18:00 PM (view original):
In a pair of interviews Thursday, President Donald Trump implied he was ready to grant clemency to Roger Stone, his friend and ally who was convicted of, among other things lying to federal investigators and is set to go to prison this month.
He just did
7/10/2020 8:14 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/10/2020 7:31:00 PM (view original):

Divorced from reality,
who said Melania was guilty of being high? who said Trump was guilty of having sex with his daughter? No one here did. Someone (I think it was Bob) said Melania looked high in that picture. Was she? who knows? who cares? Trump said if Ivanka was not his daughter he would probably date her. Those are his.words. But no one here (or anywhere else that I've seen has said he is guilty) or even accused him of having sex with his daughter.
Denial doesn't make it true wylie. MAYBE you haven't seen or heard all those accusations, and MAYBE they weren't all made here, but that doesn't mean they weren't made by many others elsewhere - which they, and many more were. Why? Nothing more than pure hatred, IMO, which certainly doesn't help this Country any any way.
7/11/2020 10:12 AM
Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel: "You cannot fight the pandemic with lies and disinformation any more than you can fight it with hate or incitement of hatred. The limits of populism and denial of basic truths are being laid bare."
7/11/2020 2:09 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/11/2020 10:12:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/10/2020 7:31:00 PM (view original):

Divorced from reality,
Denial doesn't make it true wylie. MAYBE you haven't seen or heard all those accusations, and MAYBE they weren't all made here, but that doesn't mean they weren't made by many others elsewhere - which they, and many more were. Why? Nothing more than pure hatred, IMO, which certainly doesn't help this Country any any way.
I have no control over what anyone else says. Trump doesn't do much to help the country either and he is our president.
7/11/2020 4:51 PM
So because people don't like his agenda, or how he does it, it's ok for them to make sheit up about him and repeat it like it's fact?
7/11/2020 5:44 PM
Because people might make some stuff up about him, you now owe him your vote?
7/11/2020 6:00 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/11/2020 5:44:00 PM (view original):
So because people don't like his agenda, or how he does it, it's ok for them to make sheit up about him and repeat it like it's fact?
Ok, now do Hillary.
7/11/2020 8:24 PM
I wouldn't "do Hillary" if she was the last woman on Earth.
7/12/2020 8:12 AM
LOL.

Except IF She really WAS the last woman on earth and YOU were really the last MAN on earth you'd do her.
At least I hope so.
It would be your manly duty.

Nobody said life was gonna be easy.............or that you'd get to savor the sweet Rainier crisp "burst" juice when you bite the proverbial cherry.
Sometimes all you get is a dried up 'ol Bing.
But duty is still duty.
Be the Dog, Man!
7/12/2020 8:57 AM
So because people don’t like Hillary or her agenda, or how she does it, it IS ok for them to make up sheit about her and repeat it like it’s fact. So says facts only guy.
7/12/2020 9:28 AM
it is okay to do that about any politician, as long as it isn't Trump
7/12/2020 12:15 PM
◂ Prev 1...757|758|759|760|761...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.