TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

He's never going to agree that Trump is a fascist. And if he ever did agree that Trump is a fascist, he would immediate pivot to saying that fascism is good.
7/16/2020 9:07 PM
Badgeless officers in Portland are throwing protesters into unmarked vans.

I'm sure the President isn't a fascist.
7/17/2020 12:36 AM
Posted by coreander on 7/16/2020 5:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/16/2020 2:03:00 PM (view original):
I hate Trump's lies. I wish he, and all Politicians told the truth. I simply can't justify lying (or call it repeating unproven accusations if you must) about the POTUS, for any reason. Others obviously disagree. Guess we should all be thankful we live in a Country where we're free to express that.
To say he is a liar is underselling the point immensely. Trump is a liar, yes, but, more importantly, he is a fascist. Take a deep breath and say it with me all3, "Trump is a fascist." Now that that's done, anytime you feel like defending Trump just think to yourself, "hey my name is all3, and if I defend Trump I am ipso facto defending fascism. I'm not super smart, but I know fascism is bad. So I am not going to defend Trump." See? Problem solved. Your welcome for the lesson all3.
You continue to prove what a naive, clueless person you are. Look at the responses you get to 99% of your posts, by people on BOTH sides of the Political spectrum. You obviously have absolutely zero connection with reality. Being young and dumb while thinking we knew it all is something many of us can relate to, but I'd bet none of us ever got near as far removed as you. For your sake, I hope you re acclimate with with the real World soon, instead of living in your own.
7/17/2020 9:45 AM
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2020 12:36:00 AM (view original):
Badgeless officers in Portland are throwing protesters into unmarked vans.

I'm sure the President isn't a fascist.
This story is all sorts of bad.

What if they're not even officers? What the hell is this?
7/17/2020 11:35 AM
They might not be. But fascists think that because SOME people are being violent, this means that every single BLM protester had it coming.

They just need to see one video of a Molotov to get on board with murdering each and every one of them.
7/17/2020 11:46 AM
This has been news for two days, now, I believe. I'd bet almost everything I own that you couldn't find one prominent right winger who was within the Jade Helm/infowars sphere who has uttered even a syllable of criticism of this. Not one.
7/17/2020 1:42 PM
Again. Fascists.

Even the moderate sphere. Nothing.
7/17/2020 2:02 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2020 11:46:00 AM (view original):
They might not be. But fascists think that because SOME people are being violent, this means that every single BLM protester had it coming.

They just need to see one video of a Molotov to get on board with murdering each and every one of them.
Literal Nazi tactics from the federal government. I am headed to Portland tomorrow to join the protests. I will report back what I see.
7/19/2020 5:43 PM
stay safe
7/20/2020 12:54 AM (edited)
Posted by coreander on 7/19/2020 5:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/17/2020 11:46:00 AM (view original):

Literal Nazi tactics from the federal government. I am headed to Portland tomorrow to join the protests. I will report back what I see.
you should stay the f*ck out

but if you do show up, i recommend the club 205

keep on heading downtown you gonna get it

be a diplomat. post a pic o yer toasted ***
7/20/2020 9:51 AM
7/20/2020 9:54 AM
7/20/2020 9:55 AM
And don't forget he's also a RACIST, as even his own niece confirmed!!!!
7/20/2020 10:00 PM
As well as his own former lawyer, Michael Cohen, did.
7/21/2020 2:57 PM
Nonetheless, irrespective of him being a racist, the polls show he's in "deep doodoo" as far as him being re-elected is concerned. Looks like all of his lies and other bullshit has finally caught up to him!
7/21/2020 2:59 PM
◂ Prev 1...761|762|763|764|765...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.