TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by laramiebob on 9/17/2020 11:43:00 AM (view original):
Hey Boris!! :-)

"stupidity and irresponsible citizenship, and hate, and racism, and ALL the other ignorant hateful socially reprehensible behavior"

I don't think ANY of the above applies to you Boris. Why would YOU think HRC was referring to you as a deplorable?
Or more importantly, why would YOU think I believe you to be deplorable?

I don't.
You're NOT irresponsible. You don't have hate in your heart. You vote, you earn, you raise and love your family. Don't you?
What's deplorable about You?
  • I do not believe white privilege exists
  • I do not believe all white people are inherently racist
  • I believe that the group Black Lives Matter has zero to do with actual black lives mattering.
  • I believe that having a two parent household supersedes the color of ones skin in terms of how successful they will be when they grow up.
  • I am a Jew
  • I believe there are only two genders and you should not be able to identify as woman if you are born with man parts. And you certainly should not be allowed to play physical sports vs. biological females. My daughters in particular.
  • I believe that black lives matter and black rights matter. I believe we need police reform. I believe that 99% of police officers are great and brave people. I believe we need to invest more into policing vs. defunding.
  • I do not believe the protests were mostly peaceful. Hell OJ was mostly peaceful the day he killed his wife and her boyfriend. I believe rioters, looters and pyromaniacs should be arrested.
  • I believe the Green New Deal is stupid
  • I believe the term "living wage" is stupid
  • I believe our media is biased and tries to tell us what to think vs. allowing us to form our own opinions on the news that is presented.
  • I believe NFL stadiums should have fans at 25% capacity
  • I believe China created this virus in a lab and lied about it and then bribed the WHO to lie for them.
  • I believe the regime in Iran is evil and cannot be negotiated with and certainly not bribed.
  • I believe we need to return to rational dialogue and not throw jabs at one another, which is difficult but not impossible.
  • I believe we have the right to bear arms. I support the 2nd amendment.
  • I believe we should retain the Electoral College.

All of the above makes me a "deplorable" by the operational definition of Leftists.
9/17/2020 12:02 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/17/2020 11:55:00 AM (view original):
some Biden supporters are deplorable too. Some of any group is deplorable. Probably a higher percentage of Trump supporters than most other groups tho.
LOL
9/17/2020 12:03 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/17/2020 12:02:00 PM (view original):

"stupidity and irresponsible citizenship, and hate, and racism, and ALL the other ignorant hateful socially reprehensible behavior"

I don't think ANY of the above applies to you Boris. Why would YOU think HRC was referring to you as a deplorable?

I don't.
You're NOT irresponsible. You don't have hate in your heart. You vote, you earn, you raise and love your family. Don't you?
  • I believe that the group Black Lives Matter has zero to do with actual black lives mattering.
  • I believe that having a two parent household supersedes the color of ones skin in terms of how successful they will be when they grow up.
  • I am a Jew
  • I believe there are only two genders and you should not be able to identify as woman if you are born with man parts. And you certainly should not be allowed to play physical sports vs. biological females. My daughters in particular.
  • I believe that black lives matter and black rights matter. I believe we need police reform. I believe that 99% of police officers are great and brave people. I believe we need to invest more into policing vs. defunding.
  • I do not believe the protests were mostly peaceful. Hell OJ was mostly peaceful the day he killed his wife and her boyfriend. I believe rioters, looters and pyromaniacs should be arrested.
  • I believe our media is biased and tries to tell us what to think vs. allowing us to form our own opinions on the news that is presented.
  • I believe China created this virus in a lab and lied about it and then bribed the WHO to lie for them.
  • I believe the regime in Iran is evil and cannot be negotiated with and certainly not bribed.
  • I believe we need to return to rational dialogue and not throw jabs at one another, which is difficult but not impossible.

All of the above makes me a "deplorable" by the operational definition of Leftists.
That just makes you wrong, not deplorable.
... no one says that anyone is inherently racist
Depending on your reasons for this belief, you could be deplorable.
I probably agree with you on this one. Of course, why do black families have less two parent households?
  • I am a Jew
I've never been attacked by the left for being Jewish. I have been by the right.
The first part absolutely makes you both wrong and deplorable.
We agree.
This makes you factually incorrect, not deplorable.
ok.
This makes you deplorable, yes.
This makes you illogical, not deplorable.
This makes you a hypocrite, not deplorable.
Marx would agree.
9/17/2020 12:09 PM
I would call you deplorable for saying that a person should be forced to retain their biological sex as their gender and can not take on a new gender identity. I would also call you deplorable for your opinions on where the virus came from. Otherwise, you're extremely misinformed, not deplorable.
9/17/2020 12:10 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/17/2020 12:09:00 PM (view original):

I don't.
  • I am a Jew

That just makes you wrong, not deplorable.
... no one says that anyone is inherently racist
Depending on your reasons for this belief, you could be deplorable.
I probably agree with you on this one. Of course, why do black families have less two parent households?
  • I am a Jew
I've never been attacked by the left for being Jewish. I have been by the right.
The first part absolutely makes you both wrong and deplorable.
We agree.
This makes you factually incorrect, not deplorable.
ok.
This makes you deplorable, yes.
This makes you a hypocrite, not deplorable.
Marx would agree.
The old me would have lashed out at you. But the new me just shrugs. Your opinion is worthless to me. Bob's I respect. LOL
9/17/2020 12:12 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/17/2020 12:10:00 PM (view original):
I would call you deplorable for saying that a person should be forced to retain their biological sex as their gender and can not take on a new gender identity. I would also call you deplorable for your opinions on where the virus came from. Otherwise, you're extremely misinformed, not deplorable.
I disagree. I would debate you but we would go in circles and honestly I do not respect you whatsoever. Doesn't make either of us a bad person.
9/17/2020 12:13 PM
ok, fair enough I guess. It's ok if you want to hold factually incorrect opinions.
  • FACT: Institutional Racism is real, and the average white person is more well-off than the average black person because of socioeconomic status. If you disagree with this position, you either believe that all studies are made up or you believe that black people are fundamentally genetically different.
  • FACT: Trans people transitioning improves mental health and is overall better for everyone in society
  • FACT: 93% of PROTESTS have had zero violence.
  • FACT: China didn't make the virus in a lab, dumbass.
  • FACT: The Iranian regime CAN be negotiated with. JCPOA.
9/17/2020 12:16 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/17/2020 12:16:00 PM (view original):
ok, fair enough I guess. It's ok if you want to hold factually incorrect opinions.
  • FACT: Institutional Racism is real, and the average white person is more well-off than the average black person because of socioeconomic status. If you disagree with this position, you either believe that all studies are made up or you believe that black people are fundamentally genetically different.
  • FACT: Trans people transitioning improves mental health and is overall better for everyone in society
  • FACT: 93% of PROTESTS have had zero violence.
  • FACT: China didn't make the virus in a lab, dumbass.
  • FACT: The Iranian regime CAN be negotiated with. JCPOA.
LOL....I am not debating you but none of your points are correct. I do miss the humor of your posts. Tell me again how the US and the Soviet Union weren't allies in WW2. While you're at it explain why immigrant blacks do just as well as whites in terms of income and wealth in America. It is good to have people like you in the US. Disparate opinions are always welcome. Please look up the operational definition of "fact". Friendly advice.

That being said, this is my last response to you for a while. I'll gladly converse with Bob though. Have a nice day.
9/17/2020 12:19 PM
I could point to at least 10 studies/experts confirming my points on each of those but that's ok. I don't remember saying that immigrant blacks do just as well as whites in terms of income and wealth in America. I do remember you saying that racial profiling is OK because black people commit more crime. I also remember you saying that black people inherently have a different culture. Really makes you think, huh?

Oh yeah, and the classic one where you maintain that I'm not Jewish because I don't practice the religion despite the fact that you are agnostic.
9/17/2020 12:37 PM

I don't.
  • I am a Jew

+1
9/17/2020 12:56 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/17/2020 12:13:00 PM (view original):
I disagree. I would debate you but we would go in circles and honestly I do not respect you whatsoever. Doesn't make either of us a bad person.
You go in circles because the only thing that matters to you is your feelings.
9/17/2020 1:00 PM

I don't.
  • I am a Jew

Such a victim mindset.
9/17/2020 1:01 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 9/17/2020 1:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/17/2020 12:13:00 PM (view original):
You go in circles because the only thing that matters to you is your feelings.
True. CCCP is a real "feelings over facts" person.
9/17/2020 1:10 PM

I don't.
  • I am a Jew

so, we know what you believe. Do you have any evidence to support these beliefs?
9/17/2020 1:56 PM
He saw some videos of "aNtIfA" drawing graffiti, so now the studies showing that the vast majority of protests are peaceful are lies.
9/17/2020 2:04 PM
◂ Prev 1...791|792|793|794|795...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.