TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

also, cccp. you and your dumbass Red Sux can all go **** yourself.
9/17/2020 3:33 PM
Oh yeah, I remember the "institutional racism is fake because my two black friends said I wasn't privileged."

That's a blast from the past.
9/17/2020 3:34 PM
For the record if you disagree with cccp he tries to attack you personally he is the very essence of a deplorable lousy individual . A true *******.

he does not list his most deplorable beliefs.
he is an anti social member of the sim community.
like a rand Paul.
9/17/2020 3:38 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/17/2020 3:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/17/2020 3:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/17/2020 3:13:00 PM (view original):
I can back up my strong positions on a statistical and informational level. CCCP can't.
tangplay: USA and the Soviet Union were not allies in WW2.

Tangplay = lost all credibility.

The fact that this (not even that spicy) take from three years ago is your best argument against my credibility is actually an argument in my favor, IMO. I don't even think we fundamentally disagreed on this point, just that we had different internal definitions of what "alliance" means.
Tangplay: Brady threw three INTs vs. the Chiefs in the AFC Championship.

cccp: He threw two

Tangplay: Three. One was called back but it still counts regardless of the penalty.

cccp: LMAO

Tangplay lost all credibility
9/17/2020 3:46 PM
I was right though. He threw three interceptions. It's in the game log. Only two counted.

Oh, by the way, say it with me: THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
9/17/2020 3:48 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/17/2020 3:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/17/2020 2:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/17/2020 1:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/17/2020 12:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 9/17/2020 11:43:00 AM (view original):
Hey Boris!! :-)

"stupidity and irresponsible citizenship, and hate, and racism, and ALL the other ignorant hateful socially reprehensible behavior"

I don't think ANY of the above applies to you Boris. Why would YOU think HRC was referring to you as a deplorable?
Or more importantly, why would YOU think I believe you to be deplorable?

I don't.
You're NOT irresponsible. You don't have hate in your heart. You vote, you earn, you raise and love your family. Don't you?
What's deplorable about You?
  • I do not believe white privilege exists
  • I do not believe all white people are inherently racist
  • I believe that the group Black Lives Matter has zero to do with actual black lives mattering.
  • I believe that having a two parent household supersedes the color of ones skin in terms of how successful they will be when they grow up.
  • I am a Jew
  • I believe there are only two genders and you should not be able to identify as woman if you are born with man parts. And you certainly should not be allowed to play physical sports vs. biological females. My daughters in particular.
  • I believe that black lives matter and black rights matter. I believe we need police reform. I believe that 99% of police officers are great and brave people. I believe we need to invest more into policing vs. defunding.
  • I do not believe the protests were mostly peaceful. Hell OJ was mostly peaceful the day he killed his wife and her boyfriend. I believe rioters, looters and pyromaniacs should be arrested.
  • I believe the Green New Deal is stupid
  • I believe the term "living wage" is stupid
  • I believe our media is biased and tries to tell us what to think vs. allowing us to form our own opinions on the news that is presented.
  • I believe NFL stadiums should have fans at 25% capacity
  • I believe China created this virus in a lab and lied about it and then bribed the WHO to lie for them.
  • I believe the regime in Iran is evil and cannot be negotiated with and certainly not bribed.
  • I believe we need to return to rational dialogue and not throw jabs at one another, which is difficult but not impossible.
  • I believe we have the right to bear arms. I support the 2nd amendment.
  • I believe we should retain the Electoral College.

All of the above makes me a "deplorable" by the operational definition of Leftists.
so, we know what you believe. Do you have any evidence to support these beliefs?
I need evidence for beliefs? LOL

Pretty sure that is not true.

Belief: Trust, faith, or confidence in someone or something. No offense Wylie, but I am not going to engage in a battle of wits with a failed limo driver.
You don't need evidence for beliefs, but I would hope you base your beliefs on something other than what your 2 friends say.
As for being a failed limo driver, I did that for 10 years and left to do something else. If that is failure in your eyes, it explains a lot.
Also the fact that you have faith in Trump after he is continuously shown to lie, fabricate and obliterate the truth doesn't say much for your judgement, dude.
Bob, let me ask you this. Others will opine because they cannot help themselves but I don't care as their opinions are meaningless to me.

If I stand next to a one legged person, do I have dual leg privilege? Yes or no?

Thanks
YES.
You are blocking the author of this post, tangplay.

9/17/2020 3:57 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/17/2020 3:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 9/17/2020 3:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/17/2020 2:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 9/17/2020 1:01:00 PM (view original):

"stupidity and irresponsible citizenship, and hate, and racism, and ALL the other ignorant hateful socially reprehensible behavior"

I don't think ANY of the above applies to you Boris. Why would YOU think HRC was referring to you as a deplorable?

I don't.
You're NOT irresponsible. You don't have hate in your heart. You vote, you earn, you raise and love your family. Don't you?
  • I believe that the group Black Lives Matter has zero to do with actual black lives mattering.
  • I believe that having a two parent household supersedes the color of ones skin in terms of how successful they will be when they grow up.
  • I am a Jew
  • I believe there are only two genders and you should not be able to identify as woman if you are born with man parts. And you certainly should not be allowed to play physical sports vs. biological females. My daughters in particular.
  • I believe that black lives matter and black rights matter. I believe we need police reform. I believe that 99% of police officers are great and brave people. I believe we need to invest more into policing vs. defunding.
  • I do not believe the protests were mostly peaceful. Hell OJ was mostly peaceful the day he killed his wife and her boyfriend. I believe rioters, looters and pyromaniacs should be arrested.
  • I believe our media is biased and tries to tell us what to think vs. allowing us to form our own opinions on the news that is presented.
  • I believe China created this virus in a lab and lied about it and then bribed the WHO to lie for them.
  • I believe the regime in Iran is evil and cannot be negotiated with and certainly not bribed.
  • I believe we need to return to rational dialogue and not throw jabs at one another, which is difficult but not impossible.

All of the above makes me a "deplorable" by the operational definition of Leftists.
Such a victim mindset.
LMAO...nope. Just what I believe. Hardly a victim. You just dislike that I have a disparate opinion from you. Find a safe space and chill.
You believe people think you're deplorable because you defend the electoral college.

But yeah, I'm the one in need of a safe space.
Many on the left do. Hey, such is life. Doesn't make me lose a wink of sleep at night.
There are many on the far left that are lunatics. There are an equal number on the right just as freaking nuts. The main difference is that the right is better armed. IMO four more years of Trump might just change THAT!

A few more observations Boris.
No one believes all white people are inherently racist but many still are. That is fact, I promise you.
The group Black Lives Matter is a political organization/movement. It has EVERYTHING to do with improving black lives. Their tactics will only get worse if society does NOT address the real underlying issues that concern them. I'm fairly sure they KNOW how to use the tactics of their predecessors the Black Panthers. I'm pretty positive we don't want that to occur in these times!
Your (above) bulletproof is nearly proof itself that you are NOT a racist at heart. And about 99.9% of us agree with your point!
This one (above) amuses me. I completely understand and identify with your feelings concerning the "competing with your daughters" part. Plus, I, too, have had "issues" with the "modern" attitudes towards gender "identification". So, I'm certainly no authority. However, I'm fairly positive that there actually ARE more than two "genders". Plus, even more confusing to me, I've (finally) figured out that the Gender and the sexual identification (apparently) have no definitive connection. Thus, (in practical terms) a person who believes themselves to be Female in gender might have sexual desire for a male (what most would expect?) or another female. As a lifelong dog that confuses me. But, I HAD to accept what I have recently learned. Some folks are born with parts they don't identify with. Parts that they think are just wrong. Who am I to say who (or what) THEY are? I can't. THAT would be wrong. Deplorable even. I MUST grant them their FREEDOM to live as they see fit in THIS Country. Otherwise I would be deplorable.

BUT, I don't have to accept willy-nilly, back and forth, gender "confusion" as the norm!! Folks NEED to have the freedom to be WHO they are without harassment or discrimination, BUT they need to accept WHO they are themselves and NOT promote some 'I wanna be this today and something else tomorrow lifestyle'. They need freedom to BE but we (society) needs for them to accept who they are and let us value them.
See. This (above) isn't deplorable! It's just not informed enough. We need to invest MORE into "training" and pre-employment psychological assessment!
Defunding is a buzzword that's meaningless and divisive!
We all believe that criminal acts and the criminals that commit them should be arrested.

A few more points. Personally, I don't think baseball should have EVEN been played! It's risky and meaningless. Baseball seasons are 162 games. Anything else carries an asterisk and SHOULD be avoided! We ALL know Football is ONLY being played for one thing!!! MONEY $$$$$.
The owners NEED the TV Money and the Players want SOME of their salaries! This season (also) will end up as a joke IMO. We already have proof........the Cardinals are undefeated!

IF we can negotiate with North Korea and China, etc, we sure as F**K CAN deal with Iran. Fact is, it's necessary!

Finally, I agree with all 3 of your (above) bulletpoints! I think the vast majority of Americans still do.
9/17/2020 3:59 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 9/17/2020 3:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/17/2020 3:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 9/17/2020 3:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/17/2020 2:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 9/17/2020 1:01:00 PM (view original):

I don't.
  • I am a Jew

Such a victim mindset.
LMAO...nope. Just what I believe. Hardly a victim. You just dislike that I have a disparate opinion from you. Find a safe space and chill.
You believe people think you're deplorable because you defend the electoral college.

But yeah, I'm the one in need of a safe space.
Many on the left do. Hey, such is life. Doesn't make me lose a wink of sleep at night.
There are many on the far left that are lunatics. There are an equal number on the right just as freaking nuts. The main difference is that the right is better armed. IMO four more years of Trump might just change THAT!

A few more observations Boris.
No one believes all white people are inherently racist but many still are. That is fact, I promise you.
The group Black Lives Matter is a political organization/movement. It has EVERYTHING to do with improving black lives. Their tactics will only get worse if society does NOT address the real underlying issues that concern them. I'm fairly sure they KNOW how to use the tactics of their predecessors the Black Panthers. I'm pretty positive we don't want that to occur in these times!
Your (above) bulletproof is nearly proof itself that you are NOT a racist at heart. And about 99.9% of us agree with your point!
This one (above) amuses me. I completely understand and identify with your feelings concerning the "competing with your daughters" part. Plus, I, too, have had "issues" with the "modern" attitudes towards gender "identification". So, I'm certainly no authority. However, I'm fairly positive that there actually ARE more than two "genders". Plus, even more confusing to me, I've (finally) figured out that the Gender and the sexual identification (apparently) have no definitive connection. Thus, (in practical terms) a person who believes themselves to be Female in gender might have sexual desire for a male (what most would expect?) or another female. As a lifelong dog that confuses me. But, I HAD to accept what I have recently learned. Some folks are born with parts they don't identify with. Parts that they think are just wrong. Who am I to say who (or what) THEY are? I can't. THAT would be wrong. Deplorable even. I MUST grant them their FREEDOM to live as they see fit in THIS Country. Otherwise I would be deplorable.

BUT, I don't have to accept willy-nilly, back and forth, gender "confusion" as the norm!! Folks NEED to have the freedom to be WHO they are without harassment or discrimination, BUT they need to accept WHO they are themselves and NOT promote some 'I wanna be this today and something else tomorrow lifestyle'. They need freedom to BE but we (society) needs for them to accept who they are and let us value them.
See. This (above) isn't deplorable! It's just not informed enough. We need to invest MORE into "training" and pre-employment psychological assessment!
Defunding is a buzzword that's meaningless and divisive!
We all believe that criminal acts and the criminals that commit them should be arrested.

A few more points. Personally, I don't think baseball should have EVEN been played! It's risky and meaningless. Baseball seasons are 162 games. Anything else carries an asterisk and SHOULD be avoided! We ALL know Football is ONLY being played for one thing!!! MONEY $$$$$.
The owners NEED the TV Money and the Players want SOME of their salaries! This season (also) will end up as a joke IMO. We already have proof........the Cardinals are undefeated!

IF we can negotiate with North Korea and China, etc, we sure as F**K CAN deal with Iran. Fact is, it's necessary!

Finally, I agree with all 3 of your (above) bulletpoints! I think the vast majority of Americans still do.
Bob, thank you for your rational response. The conversations between us are cordial and while we don't always agree we see why we believe what we do and live with it. Not the case with most everyone else here. Hence, I rarely post and blocked tangplay.

Be good!
9/17/2020 4:27 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/17/2020 3:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/17/2020 3:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/17/2020 2:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/17/2020 1:56:00 PM (view original):

I don't.
  • I am a Jew

so, we know what you believe. Do you have any evidence to support these beliefs?
I need evidence for beliefs? LOL

Pretty sure that is not true.

Belief: Trust, faith, or confidence in someone or something. No offense Wylie, but I am not going to engage in a battle of wits with a failed limo driver.
You don't need evidence for beliefs, but I would hope you base your beliefs on something other than what your 2 friends say.
As for being a failed limo driver, I did that for 10 years and left to do something else. If that is failure in your eyes, it explains a lot.
Also the fact that you have faith in Trump after he is continuously shown to lie, fabricate and obliterate the truth doesn't say much for your judgement, dude.
Bob, let me ask you this. Others will opine because they cannot help themselves but I don't care as their opinions are meaningless to me.

If I stand next to a one legged person, do I have dual leg privilege? Yes or no?

Thanks
I don't expect my opinions to have any meaning to you or anyone else other than myself. That's why they are my opinions. Just as you should not expect your opinions to mean anything to anyone other than you.

What the heck are dual leg privileges?
9/17/2020 5:13 PM
and cccp, maybe you can be cordial, but I remember a time when you would complain because people weren't being "civil" to you and then you'd insult people and call people all sorts of names because they dared to disagree with you. I always try to be civil (I admit sometimes I fall short of that goal) and I try not to call anyone names. Name calling is juvenile and does not solve anything.
9/17/2020 5:15 PM
CCCP is right though.

Two legged people are privileged over one legged people.
Healthy people are privileged over people with cancer.
LeBron James has an athletic privilege over myself.
Rich people are privileged over poor people.
Americans are generally privileged over people living in Myanmar.
I have an IQ privilege over CCCP.
And White people are generally privileged over black people.

Should we apologize for this? No. BUT, we can take easy policy steps to resolve some of these problems. This isn't an attack on white people. The goal shouldn't be to bring us down; rather, we need to bring everyone else up.
9/17/2020 5:40 PM
The level of "involvement" any Gov't SHOULD have in determining that folks NEED "brought up" is very much in contest as I see it.

This Country provided a "framework" for the individual, through enterprise, work, saving, planning, etc to RISE UP in wealth, status, worth, citizenry.
It has NEVER, as I am aware, "brought people up" with Governmental policy, though it has enacted policies designed to "prop up" the economic "lessers", particularly in the area of retirement and old age benefits.

IMO, there are numerous examples of Gov't "holding people down" however.
Mostly, colored folks. Red men, etc. Some poor whites here and there for balance.
9/17/2020 5:53 PM
This isn't mine, I stole it, but it explains it the best:
I say "Black lives matter" because "all" didn't cover black when they said "all men are created equal."
I say "Black lives matter" because "all" didn't cover black when they said "With liberty and justice for all."
I say "Black lives matter" because they are still struggling with the definition of "all."
9/17/2020 6:22 PM
◂ Prev 1...793|794|795|796|797...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.