DH $52M XLIX Rosters and Comment Topic

Posted by jkaye24 on 4/21/2015 10:25:00 AM (view original):
Nice job maglor, those are tough especially the later rounds. Of course you have my team an F which is hilarious. Sure I won't win the title but I will make the playoffs, or worst case be a 41 win medicority. I'd give myself a C+/B-.
You can rub this in my face if I am wrong.

Most fascinating team: Eleib and his triple SF alignment next to Wade. Could see anything from 30 to 50 wins depending on how the rebounding shakes out.
I think the bigger problem was that there was only one team that stood out as very weak this season. When competitions are tough, it becomes harder to hand out good grades. In your team, another problem I see is that you may have some assist related issues when KJ is scoring or is on the bench. If you had drafted someone who can play 20+ minutes with 20+ ast% and can play both PG and SG, instead of Vince Carter ( many issues ) or Don Buse ( not enough minutes and this version is lacking in other contributions ) I probably would have given you higher grade.

Oh well. There is a good chance that I am wrong. If you make it to the play off, please give me a lecture on what I missed and what I should have known.

4/21/2015 3:30 PM
Posted by slymonium on 4/21/2015 10:35:00 AM (view original):
Nice work maglor.  Evals are tough.  Winning the title is almost punishment.  Thanks for getting them done and continuing the tradition.  I was amused at the grading for banditone- grade for the team and grade for his draft :)
As I wrote, there were things I didn't like about his team, but when I reviewed his draft situations, I realized he didn't have many alternatives that could have worked. While the team has some problems, I thought banditone did best he can given his situation. 24th spot can be very good if we have multiple owners who makes mistakes, especially in the first three rounds, but I didn't see any big mistakes from any one till the 4th round. When ALL 24 coaches pick sensibly for the first two rounds, the 24th spot will hurt the owner.
4/21/2015 3:37 PM
I'm starting to get used to the evals telling me my teams suck. Hopefully the C*nt Club comes through.

4/21/2015 4:49 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8
DH $52M XLIX Rosters and Comment Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.