What should "your" team do Topic

Posted by 24kpyrite on 6/14/2018 7:25:00 PM (view original):
Well the first post does say realistically what should your team do.
Realistically LeBron isn't joining PG, 3 young bucks, and no bench to have to go through Houston and Golden State to get to finals
That's probably why none of the experts who cover the NBA for a living haven't mentioned it as a possibility, right?
6/14/2018 10:56 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/14/2018 10:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by 24kpyrite on 6/14/2018 7:25:00 PM (view original):
Well the first post does say realistically what should your team do.
Realistically LeBron isn't joining PG, 3 young bucks, and no bench to have to go through Houston and Golden State to get to finals
That's probably why none of the experts who cover the NBA for a living haven't mentioned it as a possibility, right?
You won’t leave it alone!

The reason it hasn’t been mentioned as a possibility is because the Suns have an undeserved reputation as a dumpster fire. I’m aware of that.

As far as a great team for LeBron James to go to which is very close to his house and kids in Brentwood, the Suns make the most sense. I do not want Lonzo, Ingram and Kuzma carrying any sort of major load deep into the playoffs. George isn’t even clutch.

When LeBron needs buckets in the fourth quarter, he’s more likely to get them from Booker than he is from George. All one need do is look, not at the state sheet, but at Booker’s actual offensive game. Don’t just pretend that 70 is all there is to him. He has gotten better since then. He is a monstrous isolation scorer, shooter, and he can even play point guard in a pinch. He is the perfect LeBron fit.

Who’s next?
6/14/2018 11:01 PM
WTH is wrong with you? 24k's comment (to me) is obviously about the Lakers, and not the Suns. (Nobody but you thinks the Suns have 3 young bucks.) My reply is obviously sarcastic. I guess those things are only obvious when you're not looking to keep fighting about something. This will be the 3rd time I've asked you nicely to let it go and move on. Please do so, or the red lines start.
6/15/2018 12:09 AM
wasn’t clear. sorry
6/15/2018 12:10 AM
I literally can not believe anyone is putting this much effort into thinking Bron is going to Phoenix.
6/15/2018 12:12 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 6/15/2018 12:12:00 AM (view original):
I literally can not believe anyone is putting this much effort into thinking Bron is going to Phoenix.
You want next, or you want to chill with that?

You want some, you get some. You don’t, and I do other things with my life.

6/15/2018 12:35 AM
Posted by bds9992 on 6/15/2018 12:35:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 6/15/2018 12:12:00 AM (view original):
You want next, or you want to chill with that?

You want some, you get some. You don’t, and I do other things with my life.

Oh.........Ok.
6/15/2018 12:38 AM
Look, y’all keep mentioning how flabbergasted you all are. You shouldn’t be, and yet you are. Moreover, you discredit me for simply suggesting that he’s going to meet with them.

If you want to discredit me, I’m going to come at you with facts. If you want to chill, then chill. You can’t have it both ways.
6/15/2018 12:38 AM
Posted by bds9992 on 6/15/2018 12:38:00 AM (view original):
Look, y’all keep mentioning how flabbergasted you all are. You shouldn’t be, and yet you are. Moreover, you discredit me for simply suggesting that he’s going to meet with them.

If you want to discredit me, I’m going to come at you with facts. If you want to chill, then chill. You can’t have it both ways.
The Wolves are a better fit and you don't see me going 'duuuurrrrr look what we have.'

Chriss sucks, Jackson has work to do, and Booker doesn't do anything but shoot. Bron ain't going there.

I'm more interested in the Luka/Ayton convo.

6/15/2018 12:51 AM
Posted by ashamael on 6/14/2018 10:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dh555 on 6/14/2018 8:35:00 PM (view original):
but ill gladly take kawhi as well if lebron decides to go elsewhere
I like that fit and is probably better long-term (assuming Kawhi signs long-term).
agreed...if hes definitely leaving SA sixers better make a move
6/15/2018 12:52 AM
Posted by dh555 on 6/15/2018 12:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by ashamael on 6/14/2018 10:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dh555 on 6/14/2018 8:35:00 PM (view original):
but ill gladly take kawhi as well if lebron decides to go elsewhere
I like that fit and is probably better long-term (assuming Kawhi signs long-term).
agreed...if hes definitely leaving SA sixers better make a move
Kawhi on Philly would be a perfect fit for both. But what can Philly give- Fultz, Saric, the 10th, a future first?

**** that kinda works
6/15/2018 12:57 AM
Actually my post was about Phoenix. Only a fan boy would think there is a realistic chance he goes there.

LA has the business connections which is why I did not dismiss them, but basketball wise they don't make much sense to me. Why go to any non contender on a 1 year deal?
6/15/2018 6:33 AM (edited)
Posted by 24kpyrite on 6/15/2018 6:33:00 AM (view original):
Actually my post was about Phoenix. Only a fan boy would think there is a realistic chance he goes there.

LA has the business connections which is why I did not dismiss them, but basketball wise they don't make much sense to me. Why go to any non contender on a 1 year deal?
WOW, totally misread that. Sorry to bds for MY misunderstanding.
Let's ALL move on from Phoenix, since we've exhausted both sides of that discussion.
Any Jazz fans? I'm very interested in what they try to do this summer. Can they get a "name" player (probably not LBJ) to come there? Do they even want to try?
6/15/2018 9:07 AM
PG13 would fit perfectly on the Jazz...and he has some connection with Donovan from what I've heard...but still, I don't think that's going to happen, I think he either stays in Oklahoma or goes to LA.
Other than that, main concern for the Jazz is staying healthy. If they can do that, they should make the playoffs and possibly repeat this seasons' success.

I'm a fan of Okc, but I don't see them getting any better with that huge Melo contract...and also Adams is overpaid in my opinion. Do they free up cap space for this season if they buy Melo out?
6/15/2018 9:26 AM
PG would be a fantastic fit in Utah - move Ingles to the 4, surround Gobert with those 2 and Mitchell and Rubio, hmmmm that would look great.

He's going to LA.
6/15/2018 9:43 AM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...20 Next ▸
What should "your" team do Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.