Since we cannot agree on Politics Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
As for fans...

My top 10 MOST HATED FANBASES (in order)

1-Dallas Cowgirls
2-Ohio State Suckeyes
3-NY Yank-Me’s
4- Fudge Packers
5-Maple Laffs
6-NE Cheatriots
7-MSU Sam’s Club Spartans
8-LA (Doesn’t Have Any) Lakers (or water)
9-Boston Marchand’s Cementhead Sissies On Ice
10-Anyone who interacts with dummy.
8/26/2019 12:35 AM (edited)
1- Cheatin' Patsies
2- Yankees
3- Duke
4- Notre Dame
5- Islanders
6- Devils
7- Flyers
8- Braves
9- Oklahoma
10- Fillies
8/26/2019 3:22 AM
I almost included Toronto but I was limiting it to the US. If we are including NCAA teams, then that changes everything Must adds to the list include:

1. Notre Dame du Lac - Below-average diploma mill that gets ranked in the Top 10 every season because NBC has spent a lot of money to build up this paper kitten. This criminal enterprise produces students that are so stupid, they actually believe they are a Top 10 team.
2. Texas - Years of inbreeding has done permanent damage to the fan base. Years of ****** teams hasn't damaged their egos one bit.
3. Stanford - Such a beautiful campus inhabited by such an ugly student body. The perfect balance between bad academics and unbeatable arrogance. Only a moron pays 250K+ to get a Bachelor degree.
4. Miami (FL) - Quite possibly the finest collection of human sewage south of Cambridge, MA. Not even the people in the city of Miami like these pinheads. Back in the day, they offered me a full ride - academic, room/board, books, cheerleaders, everything.. After I finished laughing, I told them (in a serious tone) that I had dreams of living past my 21st birthday and maybe getting married. They next weekend, the Miami Herald reported that two students were killed in the parking lot of their dorm in a drug transaction gone bad. True story.
8/26/2019 6:10 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/26/2019 12:26:00 AM (view original):
yes, the Oakland facilities are bad, but the fans are great. For a decade while the Warriors were the laughing stock of the NBA, the fans were still there. Th A's don't have a lot of fans (a lot of that has to do with the toilet that their ballpark, but the fans they do have re extremely loyal. Same for Raider fans, despite being **** on again and again by the team owners.
Boston fans suck.
LA fans don't care. Here's a LA fan story. I went to a Dodger game a few years ago with some friends. I was wearing my Giants hat. If I wore a Yankee hat to Fenway or a Cardinal hat to Wrigley or a Dodger hat to Oracle Park, I'd be getting **** from the home fans the moment I walked in. In LA, no one even noticed I was wearing a Giants ht until the 4th inning.
Oakland fans are just obnoxious in general. As a Chiefs fan, I hate Raiders fans. A majority of Warriors fans nowadays are annoying too. The A's fans are fine.

8/26/2019 9:14 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 8/26/2019 12:35:00 AM (view original):
As for fans...

My top 10 MOST HATED FANBASES (in order)

1-Dallas Cowgirls
2-Ohio State Suckeyes
3-NY Yank-Me’s
4- Fudge Packers
5-Maple Laffs
6-NE Cheatriots
7-MSU Sam’s Club Spartans
8-LA (Doesn’t Have Any) Lakers (or water)
9-Boston Marchand’s Cementhead Sissies On Ice
10-Anyone who interacts with dummy.
Why do you hate Packers fans?
8/26/2019 9:15 AM
Washington football fans up there too
8/26/2019 9:16 AM
Now this will be fun. I love ripping sports fans.

1. Notre Dame ---- What HE (above) said!! Every F-ing year they're ranked in the top 10 pre-season. HOW?? They suck. They play a weak schedule.
It's a travesty these guys are considered an elite program. Top 10 in delusional fans! And Reeg!
2. Oklahoma.
3. The Ohio State Buckeyes. The biggest ***** for fans!
4. G.B. Packers. Fans are called cheeseheads. It's appropriate. Get that cheese out of my line of sight you F'in cheesehead!!
5. Texas ---- What he said. Probably applies to all of Texas. (fans)
6. Cowboys ---- Cowboys are the biggest farce ever. America's team, my ***. A product of non stop propaganda. Didn't you read Pete Gent?
7. Oregon Ducks ----- Too much $$$ for the athletics programs has bred the most arrogant and annoying fans.
8. Duke. ----- A bit reluctantly. Winning is not evil. Arrogance is.
9. Arizona Cardinals ---- Morons who will cheer for anything. Even a pipe dream!
10. Arizona Diamondbacks. ----- Usually the stadium has more of the opponent's fans in attendance. AND they have no idea HOW to cheer for a baseball team. MOST of the fans don't even watch they're so busy playing with their damn smart phones. Worst sports fans EVER!
8/26/2019 9:17 AM
Man, I like the Cardinals and Diamondbacks.
8/26/2019 9:34 AM
#5 was going to be Oregon but I was waiting until we did a "worst uniforms" list. Then, the Ducks vault to the #1 spot. A small tactical nuke would solve this problem nicely. I struggled between Stanford and Duke and decided upon Stanford because Duke, at least, wins occasionally.
8/26/2019 9:53 AM
MADE ANOTHER COUPLE OF LISTS!!!! GO PACK GO!!!!
8/26/2019 11:41 AM
So with Indi now done only KC stands in the way of the Pats and another SB appearance.
8/26/2019 11:59 AM
Pretty much. Unless you are a Cleveland fanboy
8/26/2019 12:03 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/26/2019 11:59:00 AM (view original):
So with Indi now done only KC stands in the way of the Pats and another SB appearance.
Yeah. It should be an AFC Championship rematch from a year ago. I don't see any other team even close to the top two now. The NFC is the conference up for grabs.
8/26/2019 12:49 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/26/2019 12:03:00 PM (view original):
Pretty much. Unless you are a Cleveland fanboy
Cleveland is a few seasons away from hitting their window.
8/26/2019 12:49 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...14 Next ▸
Since we cannot agree on Politics Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.