Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Posted by DougOut on 3/20/2020 12:35:00 PM (view original):
PRESIDENT Trump quickly fast tracked research on drugs that may combat conoid-19 and we already have 2 winners.

Hydroxychloroquine combined with an anti-biotic has shown amazing success in 36 test patients. Trump has urged the FDA to move quickly. The head of the FDA has initially pointed to the need to get the combination and dosage of the drug approved to insure safety.

Another drug, remdesivir, is reported to have saved a patients life. It blocks the virus from reproducing.

I commend the governors of California and New York for following PRESIDENT Trumps lead in combating this virus. Our prayers are with him as we look forward to the return of normal under our wonderful President in a united nation working together.
From the guy calling me evil and says he knows where to find Jesus.

I’d advise against trying that hydroxychloroquine, guy.
3/24/2020 8:54 PM
Posted by DougOut on 3/24/2020 8:56:00 PM (view original):
Looking for Jesus? I can help you.
My grandma introduced us in Sunday school, thanks.

Again, avoid hydroxychloroquine. It’s killed someone listening to Trump already.

Why’d you delete your other post, Doug?
3/24/2020 8:58 PM
Posted by DougOut on 3/24/2020 9:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 3/24/2020 8:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 3/24/2020 8:56:00 PM (view original):
Looking for Jesus? I can help you.
My grandma introduced us in Sunday school, thanks.

Again, avoid hydroxychloroquine. It’s killed someone listening to Trump already.

Why’d you delete your other post, Doug?
Who do you like better? rsp or Jesus?
Don’t know rsp, so Jesus it is.

Seriously, I’m really hoping you’re not trying hydroxychloroquine, which you and the President hyped up, and killed a man and hospitalized his wife after they tried it.
3/24/2020 9:03 PM
Posted by DougOut on 3/24/2020 9:04:00 PM (view original):
Do you think dino27 is sexy?
Never seen Dino, for his sake I hope so.

Again, hydroxychloroquine, which you hyped because the President said so, should not be used because it is lethal, just want to make sure you get this very important, life saving point.
3/24/2020 9:07 PM
Posted by DougOut on 3/24/2020 9:10:00 PM (view original):

You seem bored. Can you post all that stuff for Doug and me. We'd like to see it.
On Sunday, a couple in Arizona who had heard the president describe the drug on television, and were afraid of dying from Covid-19, discovered that they had a version of the chemical chloroquine phosphate, used to clean fish tanks, among their pet supplies. Mistakenly believing that the chemical sold to pet owners, which is available online, was the same as the anti-malaria drug prescribed for humans — it is not — the man, who was 68, and his wife, who was 61, tried to self-medicate by mixing one teaspoon of the bitter tasting chemical with soda and swallowing it.

Almost like the President was talking out of his *** and dumb people listened. Like you did. Hope you don’t keep listening. I’m gonna go, feel free to make 15 posts in a row.
3/24/2020 9:14 PM
Posted by DougOut on 3/24/2020 9:18:00 PM (view original):
FAKE NEWS
No. It's not. Neither is this.

A week ago, New York state had 87 detected coronavirus cases per 1m citizens

Here's where a lot of Southern states are today… the number of detected cases.

LA: 298 per 1m
MS: 107 per 1m
TN: 98 per 1m
GA: 98 per 1m
AR: 72 per 1m
FL: 66 per 1m
SC: 59 per 1m
AL: 44 per 1m

I'm so glad you people had your 3 years of fun though. I can't wait to tell my daughters when they ask about this period of time, this 3 years, this president, this pandemic, then I'll say "nah, fake news."
3/24/2020 11:44 PM
3/25/2020 4:05 AM
3/25/2020 4:49 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 3/25/2020 4:49:00 AM (view original):
This one really is pathologically insane. You know what would help wall street and the economy, Trumplicans? A robust, forthright, extensive plan to attack the virus announced by honest and capable professionals. But Trump can't do that can he?

Nah, better to risk the grandparents.
3/25/2020 7:43 AM
Somebody STUPID enough to have ingested chloroquine phosphate thinking it was the same thing as the combination of drugs used by Medical professionals to treat disease can't be blamed on Trump OR his rhetoric. The stupidity preceded the election of Trump. THAT isn't his fault.

Of course their mental acuity (or lack thereof) and the millions just as stupid IS HOW we ended up with an elected Pres. Trump.............even IF it was aided by disinformation spread by some other Country or adversary.
3/25/2020 8:31 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 3/25/2020 8:31:00 AM (view original):
Somebody STUPID enough to have ingested chloroquine phosphate thinking it was the same thing as the combination of drugs used by Medical professionals to treat disease can't be blamed on Trump OR his rhetoric. The stupidity preceded the election of Trump. THAT isn't his fault.

Of course their mental acuity (or lack thereof) and the millions just as stupid IS HOW we ended up with an elected Pres. Trump.............even IF it was aided by disinformation spread by some other Country or adversary.
FIRM but FAIR

It's also how we ended up with Pelosi and Schumer.
3/25/2020 9:01 AM
Posted by DougOut on 3/25/2020 9:02:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 3/25/2020 8:31:00 AM (view original):

FIRM but FAIR

It's also how we ended up with Pelosi and Schumer.
TY. And your statement is fair as well........and accurate.
IMO, you should make more statements such as this and post less memes and Trump-spin.
Just my opinion FYI.

I appreciate honesty and information that's based on truth and knowledge, especially when it originates from someone who views the world far differently.
It's the only method to growth in some ways.
3/25/2020 12:18 PM
BTW. The Stones (especially early/vintage Stones) are always a pleasant diversion. TY for that as well!
3/25/2020 12:20 PM

Trump’s “Chinese virus” tweets are, in part, an attempt to cover up how he ignored U.S. intelligence and believed China's president.

Donald Trump had a message for the Chinese government at the beginning of the year: Great job!

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency,” Trump tweeted on January 24. “It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

It is also an attempt to cover up the fact that the Chinese government’s propaganda campaign was effective in that it helped persuade the president not to take adequate precautionary measures to stem a tide of pestilence that U.S. government officials saw coming.

3/25/2020 2:04 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...90 Next ▸
Trump's Coronavirus Response Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.