Don't call it a comeback Topic

Used to play this game pretty regularly and had some success, particularly in Phelan and to a lesser extent Tark.

Looking to come back, probably into those two worlds. I haven't decided yet what division to start with. I had the most success in DI but it also got to be more stressful when I finally got Wisconsin to an A prestige and recruiting seemingly got more difficult.

Any good conferences looking for a decent coach, at any division? Looking for a good school/situation. I'm qualified in Phelan for any opening up to and including Notre Dame.
6/8/2015 4:12 PM
Hasn't been a great season this year because a couple of us are rebuilding, but we have some quality coaches in the Ivy in Phelan, and we'd love to have you. 
6/8/2015 5:37 PM
Come to GLIAC DII Phelan. We have two teams to fill, and a solid conference.
6/8/2015 7:42 PM
If you want a challenge, USA South in Allen is one of the more dominant D3 conferences across all worlds right now and Ferrum is opening up following the season. 

Southern Cal in Wooden is also lots of fun; very active coaches corner and some funny guys in there. Also very competitive, especially in the South division. 
6/8/2015 8:13 PM
I went with Ivy League in Phelan, but am looking for a good DII or DIII opportunity in Tark. Anyone have a suggestion there?
6/9/2015 6:39 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Nice first post.
6/9/2015 7:47 PM
Tark if you want D2 competitive conferences attempt to get into the GLV, Cal conf as they are the 2 best.

The Lone Star, Sunshine are boh very good a notch below the first two.

The Central Atlantic is also gaining members to add to their coaches who have been there with great teams.  As well as the South Atlantic being pretty decent, but a down year

If you want a more open conf but still some elite coaches look at the Mid-America only 3 coaches but you have rogelio, aejones, and coachgunnar.

6/9/2015 8:04 PM
Posted by pjbrankin on 6/9/2015 7:47:00 PM (view original):
Nice first post.
You really think that was my first post...maybe you've been quitted too long?
6/9/2015 8:21 PM (edited)
ah yes, I did hear something about you
6/9/2015 8:46 PM
Posted by pjbrankin on 6/9/2015 8:46:00 PM (view original):
ah yes, I did hear something about you
I guess some lackies will believe anything that billyg says.
6/9/2015 8:59 PM
this isnt the real ettxpress. ettaexpress was his name. its not a coincidence he was just mentioned by stine in the suggestion thread. 

6/9/2015 9:07 PM
Posted by gillispie1 on 6/9/2015 9:07:00 PM (view original):
this isnt the real ettxpress. ettaexpress was his name. its not a coincidence he was just mentioned by stine in the suggestion thread. 

In the suggestions thread, uhhhhhhhhh, wasn't rogelio the last person to post in that broken down thread???? Look like nothing really has changed, gillispie has still been hitting the bottle before 10:00...way too keep it classy.

6/9/2015 9:11 PM
the unfavorable suggestions thread, whatever it was called. don't take the bait guys. i am not basing my comment only on his user name. this is definitely not ettaexpress just some idiot who thinks it would be fun to impersonate the bastard.

edit: the real etta would love nothing more than to prove me wrong. if you want to prove you are etta, i have a very, very simple challenge for you, one you can answer with 5 seconds of your time. let me know if you are up for it.

6/9/2015 9:14 PM
Why are you stalking me? How long has it been since you posted? I make one post and you're already harassing me...pretty Fing typical.

6/9/2015 9:19 PM
1234 Next ▸
Don't call it a comeback Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.