Season 2-Favorite American/National Combo FULL Topic

Season 2. 70-million cap. Pick your favorite American League Team (1975-current) and draft either position players or pitchers. Do the same with your favorite National League team (1975-current). Example-You may have the Whitesox Hitters and Cubs Pitchers or vice-versa. Only one available hitting/pitching per owner (Example-only one Whitesox hitters), see thread for availability. No Clones, No WW, Yes below average random AAA. Choose a ballpark of one of your teams within the years listed, no DH.

TO HELP WITH SOME CONFUSION, your team will have one American League group of players and one National League group of players. Whatever choice you make as far as the team and group, that teams group is exclusive to you. For example, IF I've chosen the Tigers hitters and Diamondbacks pitchers... Those are both exclusive to me. However, the Tiger pitchers and the Diamondback hitters are still available to be used by another owner.

Year One Champion is blacklisted and can't be used as a combo. Pirate Hitting/ Yankee Pitching from Matt212888

(Keep in mind, those combos where teams split time in different leagues, you can only use the players from their time in those leagues. example, you can't use the 2016 Brewers for your American League Franchise)

LEAGUE NUMBER: MLB117846

Owner---------------------- Hitters----------------------------------------- Pitchers----------------------------- Stadium
Polymerguy---------------Milwaukee Brewers------------------------Atlanta Braves--------------------County
Rapture---------------------Boston Redsox-----------------------------Houston Astros---------------------
Baberb ---------------------Pitt Pirates-----------------------------------Baltimore Orioles-------------------PNC
Jgaleo062066-------------NY Mets-------------------------------------NY Yankee ---------------------------Shea
Oomaga--------------------Oakland A's---------------------------------LA Dodgers--------------------------
Wahoo54-------------------Cindy Reds----------------------------------Cleveland Indians-----------------
Snedden--------------------AZ Diamonbacks--------------------------Toronto BlueJays------------------
Dgallo------------------------Chicago Cubs------------------------------KC Royals--------------------------
Craig--------------------------An/Cal Angels------------------------------San Padres------------------------Angel Stadium
Craig--------------------------Clev Indians---------------------------------Cindy Reds------------------------Jacobs
Eschwartz67----------------NY Yankees--------------------------------NY Mets-----------------------------Citifield
sjh0825-----------------------Atlanta Braves-----------------------------Texas Rangers---------------------Arlington
Ddodge-----------------------St. Louis Cards----------------------------Oakland A's
Batgems---------------------Colorado Rockies--------------------------Seattle Mariners
MidKnight-------------------Nats/Expos----------------------------------Detroit Tigers
Matt128188------------------Florida Marlins-----------------------------Cal/An Angels
Burningcouch--------------Philly Phillies-------------------------------Milwaukee Brewers AL 75-97
Gilh14-------------------------Detroit Tigers-------------------------------St. Louis Cardinals
Dodgerblue------------------LA Dodgers---------------------------------Boston Redsox
Srimy--------------------------Baltimore Orioles--------------------------SanFran Giants
Fillies--------------------------SanFran Giants----------------------------Minn Twins-------------------------Candlestick
Rapture-----------------------Texas Rangers-----------------------------Phil Phillies
Puttys-Cubez---------------Seattle Mariners---------------------------Chicago Cubs
Puttys-Cubez---------------KC Royals-----------------------------------Pitt Pirates

Teams Available:
Hitters: BlueJays, Rays, Whitesox, Twins, Astros 2013-2016
Brewers 98-2016, Padres, Astros 75-2012

Pitchers: Rays, Whitesox, Astros 2013-2016,
Marlins, Expos-Nationals, Brewers 98-2016, Diamondbacks, Rockies
1/27/2017 7:59 PM (edited)
I will flip flop my NY theme and go with Mets hitting and Yankees pitching this time... And will play at Shea stadium
1/20/2017 3:20 PM
You got it bud!
1/20/2017 3:21 PM
Oakland hitting, Dodger pitching
1/20/2017 5:54 PM
Reds hitters/Tribe pitchers. O-H ...
1/20/2017 6:10 PM
Yankee Hitters / Mariners pitchers
1/20/2017 10:23 PM
Safeco Field please
1/20/2017 10:25 PM
Arizona Diamondbacks hitters / Toronto Blue Jays pitchers, not sure of stadium yet.
1/21/2017 12:21 AM
Cubs hitters...Royals pitchers...Wrigley
1/21/2017 12:44 AM
Eschwartz, your combo has to be one American League team and one National League team. Yankees, Mariners does not qualify.
1/21/2017 8:18 AM
I'll put 2 teams in per below....thx

Hitting Pitching Stadium

Anaheim San Diego Angel Stadium

Cleveland Cincinnati Jacobs Field
1/21/2017 9:03 AM
You are in Craig. Thanks for playing another season.
1/21/2017 12:46 PM
You have a guy who was not in the first league picking teams before GMs who were in the league last year. Who is rapture, and how does he have teams before previous owners? If that is the case, and I cannot choose my teams before someone who was not in the first league, I am out. He has a team I was choosing. Thanks.
1/21/2017 1:11 PM
Ummm, he was in the league last season. Rapturecause had Royals/Giants. So I guess you're out.
1/21/2017 1:22 PM
And you wanted Yankees/Mariners??? And I've given GM's from last season time to let me know... Like two weeks before the last season ended. So this is wide open. Again, no worries if you want to go elsewhere with your team.
1/21/2017 1:46 PM (edited)
123 Next ▸
Season 2-Favorite American/National Combo FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.