My observation Topic

Hello folks.

I'm seen some discussion on this board and I thought I had to chime in. I am an undecided voter which some on this board might not like I saw many that post herr lean left. I just have one question, I reas today that the new york post is still blocked on Twitter. How can you defend this attack on free speech? The text leak today actually made me like Biden more - hw was comforting his son hunter who has a history of addiction. He looked like a good father. But I just don't understand why a whole newspaper can be censored in America? Thanks
10/17/2020 11:46 AM
Your welcome return of the obsessed nutcase.
10/17/2020 11:49 AM
how exactly does my question make me a.nutcase? care to explain
10/17/2020 11:58 AM
No
10/17/2020 12:00 PM
Posted by billofsail91 on 10/17/2020 11:46:00 AM (view original):
Hello folks.

I'm seen some discussion on this board and I thought I had to chime in. I am an undecided voter which some on this board might not like I saw many that post herr lean left. I just have one question, I reas today that the new york post is still blocked on Twitter. How can you defend this attack on free speech? The text leak today actually made me like Biden more - hw was comforting his son hunter who has a history of addiction. He looked like a good father. But I just don't understand why a whole newspaper can be censored in America? Thanks
Couple of things.

First, the New York Post isn't censored. They still have their website and their newspaper. They aren't deleted off of Twitter, just suspended. And Twitter's actions don't violate the Constitution. They're a private business who can regulate who can post on their website. New York Post has no right for Twitter to broadcast them.

Personally, I agree with you; Twitter should probably not do what they are doing, mainly because it's bad optics. However, pointing at this as an attack on free speech is absurd in my view.

Honestly, I don't care a whole lot about this issue unless it affects how you vote or what policy you support. And even guitarguy admitted that there isn't any way to solve this problem. So at that point, why worry about what Twitter is doing?

This is just the double-edged sword of the free market.
10/17/2020 12:07 PM
Posted by billofsail91 on 10/17/2020 11:58:00 AM (view original):
Sorry, we're just all very uptight right now about whether new posters here are actually just one troll's third account.
10/17/2020 12:08 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/17/2020 12:07:00 PM (view original):
Hello folks.

Couple of things.

First, the New York Post isn't censored. They still have their website and their newspaper. They aren't deleted off of Twitter, just suspended. And Twitter's actions don't violate the Constitution. They're a private business who can regulate who can post on their website. New York Post has no right for Twitter to broadcast them.

Personally, I agree with you; Twitter should probably not do what they are doing, mainly because it's bad optics. However, pointing at this as an attack on free speech is absurd in my view.

Honestly, I don't care a whole lot about this issue unless it affects how you vote or what policy you support. And even guitarguy admitted that there isn't any way to solve this problem. So at that point, why worry about what Twitter is doing?

this is a good explanation. I agree with you . Thanks for responding
10/17/2020 12:10 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/17/2020 12:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by billofsail91 on 10/17/2020 11:58:00 AM (view original):
Sorry, we're just all very uptight right now about whether new posters here are actually just one troll's third account.
He is the same guy.
10/17/2020 12:15 PM
And for the record it is all about policy against spreading hacked stuff by foreign governments and Russian disinformation.
period.

you can believe that the platforms are informed by fbi.
10/17/2020 12:19 PM (edited)
Posted by billofsail91 on 10/17/2020 12:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 10/17/2020 12:07:00 PM (view original):
Hello folks.

Couple of things.

this is a good explanation. I agree with you . Thanks for responding
Hey, thanks for being open and asking the question!

Any chance I could sell you on the whole "Joe Biden" thing?
10/17/2020 12:36 PM
He is the same guy don’t you get it.
10/17/2020 12:39 PM
I don't like Trump but I don't like covid lockdowns either. I live in Michigan and whitmer is the worst. Have you seen plan-demic?
10/17/2020 12:52 PM
Bill gates is trying to vaccinate all of us I wonder why
10/17/2020 12:53 PM
This is the same sick moron
ignore
10/17/2020 1:00 PM (edited)
BILL GATES GONNA MICRO-CHIP US ALL!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE A TINY ERIK ESTRADA MOTORING AROUND YER VEINS??!!! TRAVESHAMOCKERY!!!
10/17/2020 1:18 PM
123456 Next ▸
My observation Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.