Dividin' Biden Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
It isn’t that the country is divided.
the problem is that millions of trump voters are divided from reality.
12/14/2020 10:48 PM
Here's one thing you will find me agreeing on.

I have NEVER, and will never say that Joe Biden can "unite the country."

As dino pointed out, Republicans are too far gone for that. And I don't really care either. That sort of meaningless rhetoric is pretty dumb.
12/14/2020 11:06 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 12/14/2020 10:39:00 PM (view original):
Joe Biden is president and the country has never felt more divided. What gives? Why can't he unify us?
First of all, Biden is not president yet. Trump is still president, and any divisions in the country are due to him. Whether Biden can undo those divisions remains to be seen, but you can't blame him when he hasn't even been sworn in yet. Well, I guess YOU can blame him, but I'm not overly impressed with your intelligence. Not that you care what I think, nor should you.
12/14/2020 11:13 PM
That's kinda obviously wrong. Trump wasn't good for divisions, but the country was already hopelessly divided - politically speaking - before Trump entered the arena.
12/15/2020 1:00 AM
True, dahs.
12/15/2020 1:29 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 12/15/2020 1:00:00 AM (view original):
That's kinda obviously wrong. Trump wasn't good for divisions, but the country was already hopelessly divided - politically speaking - before Trump entered the arena.
well, let's put it this way. trump did nothing to heal whatever divisions were there when he took office. If anything, he made it worse.
12/15/2020 12:24 PM
If trump was smart he'd drop this election fraud nonsense and immediately launch a reality show where his 3 children have to battle over just one presidential pardon.
12/15/2020 12:28 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 12/15/2020 12:28:00 PM (view original):
If trump was smart he'd drop this election fraud nonsense and immediately launch a reality show where his 3 children have to battle over just one presidential pardon.
Ha!
12/15/2020 8:10 PM

12/15/2020 8:24 PM
^^^THIS^^^

Trump basically squashed the PC rhetoric and the majority of Hollywood and media (both traditional and social) went ape nuts. Political correctness is what truly divides us.
12/16/2020 3:21 PM
Yes, we weren't divided before... political correctness?

What the **** does that even mean? So if everyone stopped being "PC" (whatever that means) we would just agree on everything?
12/16/2020 3:55 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/16/2020 3:21:00 PM (view original):
^^^THIS^^^

Trump basically squashed the PC rhetoric and the majority of Hollywood and media (both traditional and social) went ape nuts. Political correctness is what truly divides us.
No. Racism and prejudice is what truly divides us. They were around long before political correctness became a thing.
12/16/2020 4:16 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/16/2020 3:55:00 PM (view original):
Yes, we weren't divided before... political correctness?

What the **** does that even mean? So if everyone stopped being "PC" (whatever that means) we would just agree on everything?
No. Before it was OK to publicly state how you feel. See shows like the Jeffersons and All in the Family. Neither would make it on the air today. It is OK to stereotype for comedic reasons. George Jefferson called Tom Willis honky countless times. No one cared. The Dukes of Hazard car was named the General Lee with a confederate flag painted on it. No one cared.

I never said agree on everything but compromise is nice. I tell my kids this: "Try your very best not to offend someone but try even harder not to be offended".

Easier said than done but my NY resolution is to live by those very words.
12/16/2020 5:15 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 12/16/2020 4:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/16/2020 3:21:00 PM (view original):
^^^THIS^^^

No. Racism and prejudice is what truly divides us. They were around long before political correctness became a thing.
How? 99% of the people condemn racism and prejudice? What you see on social media is 2% of what the country actually thinks. I do not follow your train of thought. Then again, that is par for the course when trying to follow your train of thought. You are a very negative person.
12/16/2020 5:16 PM
1|2|3...10 Next ▸
Dividin' Biden Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.