Birther issue put to rest,... what's next? Topic

Posted by rcrusso on 5/11/2011 6:32:00 PM (view original):
So what do you think, line people up in front of a firing squad on their 65th birthday?  I imagine bullets are much cheaper then health care. Also why stop there? What about the handicapped? And then forcing abortions of potential down's babies......oh wait! You guys are against abortion. I guess you can let them be born and then drown them in pillow cases.
This is why Hitler used cyclon B! Bullets do cost a lot of money!
5/12/2011 1:52 AM
Posted by genghisxcon on 5/11/2011 7:40:00 PM (view original):
Who will be "providing" these mandatory abortions?
They can be funded with the money saved by not keeping a 93 y/o invalid alive for another 8 days. 
5/12/2011 7:04 AM
That wasn't the question. WHO will provide the mandatory abortions? Meaning, who would even be willing?
5/12/2011 1:12 PM
Xyklon B is really the best option for the baby boomers.  Shooting is just too slow.  Sending them into the Nevada desert and nuking them monthly would ruin our atmosphere and it is expensive to get them all out there. 

Yep.  Giving them a free ticket to your friendly local inhalation center and a eco-friendly crematorium is the best way.

We could use the burning bodies as a sustainable enegry source!

5/12/2011 2:58 PM (edited)
Anybody who'd get paid.

Think about it.   We've got a lot of bleeding hearts out there.  But do you think we've got enough to support our social programs voluntarily?  Do you think people would provide healthcare for those "less fortunate" if if came directly from their pocket?  Not gov't taxes but writing a check?  So, conversely, do you think doctors who are getting paid would refuse to provide government funded abortions?   I'm not talking about some kicking and screaming women, some would obviously have to be sedated.   Doctors would line up to get paid for performing abortions just like they do now. 

Reality sucks, doesn't it?
5/12/2011 2:57 PM

More big government from the right.

5/12/2011 3:12 PM

Not really.  I'm DRASTICALLY reducing many social programs because dead people are ineligible.  Not to mention we won't be feeding the babies/children of people who can't afford them because they'll be aborted.  

I've probably balanced the budget today.  

5/12/2011 4:27 PM
And I think that executing people over 65 is a better plan that saving SS and Medicare with the Ryan Plan.
5/12/2011 5:04 PM
WHOA!  I'm not for executing old people.   I'm just saying if we'd stop doing everything we can to keep people, of all ages, alive who can't afford to keep themselves alive, we could reduce the deficit quite a bit. 

And those who believe that's wrong are welcome to donate their time and money to keeping those less "fortunate" going.   I bet we don't see a lot of doctors lining up for pro bono work.    Hell, geng didn't even say he'd gladly pay to keep grammygeng alive.
5/12/2011 5:24 PM
If I had any living grandparents, they'd be well over 100.
5/12/2011 5:49 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/12/2011 4:28:00 PM (view original):

Not really.  I'm DRASTICALLY reducing many social programs because dead people are ineligible.  Not to mention we won't be feeding the babies/children of people who can't afford them because they'll be aborted.  

The bureaucracy associated with deciding who undergoes abortion, and the enforcement of the same, will be a nightmare.

Oh, I know...you could outsource it to Blackwater.
5/12/2011 6:09 PM
Since I brought up bureaucracy....

Do we need any more proof that Government is broken than the way they treat us?

I had a ticket for headlight out. I got it fixed and you need to take it to the court and they erase the ticket. The court closes at 4:15! What business does this. Government works like a small hardware store in 1937.
5/12/2011 6:37 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 5/12/2011 5:04:00 PM (view original):
And I think that executing people over 65 is a better plan that saving SS and Medicare with the Ryan Plan.
I have never given you any credit for having a sense of humor. But I do appreciate your willingness to keep trying.
5/12/2011 6:39 PM
Posted by genghisxcon on 5/12/2011 6:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/12/2011 4:28:00 PM (view original):

The bureaucracy associated with deciding who undergoes abortion, and the enforcement of the same, will be a nightmare.

Oh, I know...you could outsource it to Blackwater.
Not really.   The problem eventually solves itself.   "Can you pay for me to delivery this baby?  No?  GTFO of here."   Maybe momma dies, maybe baby dies, maybe both die.   Nonetheless, the problem won't repeat itself. 

Or "What?  You're asking for free prenatal care?  You better get your pregnant *** over the Required Abortion Clinic."

Or "Say that again?  You're pregnant and asking for food stamps?  SECURITY!!!  WE'VE GOT A PO' PREGGO HERE!!!  TAKE HER TO THE RAC!!!" 
5/12/2011 6:47 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 5/12/2011 6:37:00 PM (view original):
Since I brought up bureaucracy....

Do we need any more proof that Government is broken than the way they treat us?

I had a ticket for headlight out. I got it fixed and you need to take it to the court and they erase the ticket. The court closes at 4:15! What business does this. Government works like a small hardware store in 1937.

I overpaid my monthly payroll taxes by $28.  Or so the government said.

I got a notice that I'd overpaid by $28 telling me I'd be getting a check.
I got a check.
I got a notice saying I'd underpaid by $28 due to some clerical error.  I had 60 days to respond(or some period of time).
I got a bill for $28 plus interest. 
I sent a check for $33.
I got a notice that I'd overpaid by $33(or something).
I got a check.

I probably missed something because I got 9 letters from the IRS.  Over less than $30.

5/12/2011 6:52 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15 Next ▸
Birther issue put to rest,... what's next? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.