TRUMP: Convicted Sexual Abuser Topic

Hey man, I'm trying to reason
but you don't understand
5/9/2023 12:52 PM
Posted by bruceleefan on 5/9/2023 12:52:00 PM (view original):
but you don't understand
I understand that your religious bullshit hijacked a thread having nothing to do with it. Maybe start your own thread for your pointless religious debates instead of hijacking someone else’s.

This thread was about velveeta voldemort being indicted and you idiots have been talking religion for ten pages and doing the usual shoving of your views upon other people who don’t give a damn.

Start your own thread. Just STFU.
5/10/2023 12:53 PM (edited)
5/10/2023 1:02 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 5/10/2023 12:53:00 PM (view original):
but you don't understand
I understand that your religious bullshit hijacked a thread having nothing to do with it. Maybe start your own thread for your pointless religious debates instead of hijacking someone else’s.

This thread was about velveeta voldemort being indicted and you idiots have been talking religion for ten pages and doing the usual shoving of your views upon other people who don’t give a damn.

1st of all I didn't hijack anything. The subject was broached at the bottom of page 4. I didn't chime in until page 6, essentially admonishing what I saw as religious bashing.

That the subject appears to have gained more traction that the original op isn't my fault.

My comment that you quoted above was simply a continuation of your Anthrax reference.

Carry on.
5/10/2023 1:05 PM (edited)
Dear Wayward Son,

The point is that regardless of who “started it” this wasn’t the place for it.

This thread was here to keep tabs on the Lying Convicted Sexual Abuser, not spouting off about, defending and trying to explain christofascism.
5/10/2023 1:39 PM
Touché.

I will refrain from participating in off topic discussions here in your thread.

Don't you cry no more.
5/10/2023 2:11 PM
o foolish me

says who now?
5/10/2023 11:24 PM
Give it a rest, bozo. If you are a God hater, then so be it, but don't pee on those who have faith. You intolerant, racist bigot

Nobody is peeing on anyone or anything. All he said is to start your own thread regarding your faith. This one is supposed to be about Donald Trump getting indicted
Also, you calling someone an intolerant, racist bigot shows how little self awareness you have. You are intolerant of anyone who does not agree with you and your faith. You are the one who posted about being racist against anyone different from you. Just my opinion, but you are the intolerant, racist bigot.
5/11/2023 1:24 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/11/2023 1:24:00 AM (view original):
Give it a rest, bozo. If you are a God hater, then so be it, but don't pee on those who have faith. You intolerant, racist bigot

Nobody is peeing on anyone or anything. All he said is to start your own thread regarding your faith. This one is supposed to be about Donald Trump getting indicted
Also, you calling someone an intolerant, racist bigot shows how little self awareness you have. You are intolerant of anyone who does not agree with you and your faith. You are the one who posted about being racist against anyone different from you. Just my opinion, but you are the intolerant, racist bigot.
Agree 100%

Apologies to rsp. This will be the lone exception to my commitment to not stray off topic.

What a HORRIBLE example and attitude from someone who shouts the most loudly about how committed they are to the teachings of Christ.

It's no wonder that folks flee from those claiming to be Christian and who are "only here to help save you".

If I'm a non believer and THAT'S an example of the "love of Christ", that you claim is so desperately missing in my life, I sure wouldn't want any either.
5/11/2023 8:07 AM (edited)
My momma repeatedly said to me..........."Don't look at the man, focus on the Creator"....................

I KNOW that that's correct, BUT it's so daggone hard when Christians themselves are the largest examples of fear and Hate one encounters.

Perhaps they've fooled themselves into THINKING they're Christian................but in reality have no REAL walk/life with the Maker.
It's all just personal EGO!
5/11/2023 8:44 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 5/10/2023 9:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 5/10/2023 12:53:00 PM (view original):
but you don't understand

Your Future:

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Ps 53:1 'The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.'

and I didn't say that. GOD says you are a fool
I couldn't care less what "your" God says about anything, particularly not when all of your posts here are insanely off-topic, proselytizing and continually espouse bigoted, intolerant views. In fact, you're such an excellent projector you should try a career at AMC Theaters. You are literally the PERFECT example as to why people continue to run from your brand of Christofascist bullshit. You're nothing but a fear-mongered, ineffectual old man wishing it were still 1960.
5/11/2023 12:44 PM
I put the above in wrong thread. Should be in the religious thread.
5/11/2023 1:58 PM
OK Dino!
5/11/2023 2:08 PM
Apparently you can't read so I'll post it again...

I couldn't care less what "your" God says about anything, particularly not when all of your posts here are insanely off-topic, proselytizing and continually espouse bigoted, intolerant views. In fact, you're such an excellent projector you should try a career at AMC Theaters. You are literally the PERFECT example as to why people continue to run from your brand of Christofascist bullshit. You're nothing but a fear-mongered, ineffectual old man wishing it were still 1960.

You take EVERY thread here off-topic with your religious bullshit and you're just a DICK, plain and simple.

Take your nonsense to your own thread, lose machine.
5/11/2023 2:59 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14 Next ▸
TRUMP: Convicted Sexual Abuser Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.