Central
24kpyrite
Thomasmh1 jethroeg lukemikk isacqbs58
PBandJ uptowngbv NotoriousJ bds9992
steelers821 gerryred jhsukow berkelon
cem6989 Midge jackedjamie jcred5
dBKC chewy3344 robusk raggedclaws
5/22/2024 5:25 PM
Again, I get the toughest division. I just don't know how to rank these dang teams
5/23/2024 4:18 PM
Here is the video Ben and I worked up for the "evals" which has less to do about the current teams and more generic ODL/SLBk stuff.
5/31/2024 8:47 AM
The lighting and audio quality wasn't great, we had to improvise on equipment but I tried to clean it up as best as I could.
5/31/2024 8:48 AM
Q: where's the link for "the Discord?"
5/31/2024 9:40 AM
Posted by bds9992 on 5/31/2024 9:40:00 AM (view original):
Q: where's the link for "the Discord?"
I’ll sitemail you an invite.
5/31/2024 10:12 AM
Ben and Rob:

I had no intentions of being affected by anything that happened while I was here. I do consider this a short revival, just so I can use all of the new seasons that intrigue me. I certainly didn't think I'd be affected by watching your video, but.......when I heard both of you agree that you had been too harsh on me, I felt very strongly. Wasn't quite sure what that was, but now that I'm thinking about it, it's a mix of relief and gratitude. The acrimony wasn't why I retired - not entirely or even primarily - but I'd say it was a factor. The primary reason was I felt like I had tried everything I wanted to try in terms of the SIM.

Hearing you guys say that actually means a lot. I didn't want to participate in or cause any more conflict, and I still don't. For a lot of personal reasons, I would've been much more inclined towards the smoke back then than I am now. I do apologize because I wasn't just tuned for it, I even welcomed it. I don't now. So I'm sure my short fuse led to quite a bit of it going on longer and harsher than it could've been. I can't say I'm perfect in that regard but I don't want conflict or reckoning or anything like that anymore. If I put up a stop sign, I will dig into that stop sign and not take anything I might consider to be bait. If I do go back, I don't want Savage to be too savage. I take some responsibility too. It's a reflection of what I was dealing with at the time, which is a lot easier for me to deal with now because of some hard things I had to do.

While there's going to be some detachment from this because I can't actually let this matter too much, I am grateful for the sentiment. I am an experimenter, then, now, and always. As long as you let me throw **** at the wall and see if it sticks, I acknowledge that that's what I'm doing. If I have an opinion to bring, you don't have to take it seriously. Even if I'm steadfast and passionate about what I believe, don't take it too seriously. I know I don't have the record to back any of it up. I still feel like a new user trying ****. That's how I keep it fresh
5/31/2024 4:24 PM (edited)
Posted by robusk on 5/31/2024 8:47:00 AM (view original):
Here is the video Ben and I worked up for the "evals" which has less to do about the current teams and more generic ODL/SLBk stuff.
Appreciate the video. Fantastic listen honestly maybe the best listen from any of these videos on the site so far.
5/31/2024 11:02 AM
Finally was able to watch the whole thing. Amazing work, fellas. It always amazes me when you’re able to rattle off player seasons and stats from memory. Definitely goes to show why you’re both arguably the goat
5/31/2024 4:05 PM
Very nice fellas
5/31/2024 4:53 PM
Posted by bds9992 on 5/31/2024 4:24:00 PM (view original):
Ben and Rob:

I had no intentions of being affected by anything that happened while I was here. I do consider this a short revival, just so I can use all of the new seasons that intrigue me. I certainly didn't think I'd be affected by watching your video, but.......when I heard both of you agree that you had been too harsh on me, I felt very strongly. Wasn't quite sure what that was, but now that I'm thinking about it, it's a mix of relief and gratitude. The acrimony wasn't why I retired - not entirely or even primarily - but I'd say it was a factor. The primary reason was I felt like I had tried everything I wanted to try in terms of the SIM.

Hearing you guys say that actually means a lot. I didn't want to participate in or cause any more conflict, and I still don't. For a lot of personal reasons, I would've been much more inclined towards the smoke back then than I am now. I do apologize because I wasn't just tuned for it, I even welcomed it. I don't now. So I'm sure my short fuse led to quite a bit of it going on longer and harsher than it could've been. I can't say I'm perfect in that regard but I don't want conflict or reckoning or anything like that anymore. If I put up a stop sign, I will dig into that stop sign and not take anything I might consider to be bait. If I do go back, I don't want Savage to be too savage. I take some responsibility too. It's a reflection of what I was dealing with at the time, which is a lot easier for me to deal with now because of some hard things I had to do.

While there's going to be some detachment from this because I can't actually let this matter too much, I am grateful for the sentiment. I am an experimenter, then, now, and always. As long as you let me throw **** at the wall and see if it sticks, I acknowledge that that's what I'm doing. If I have an opinion to bring, you don't have to take it seriously. Even if I'm steadfast and passionate about what I believe, don't take it too seriously. I know I don't have the record to back any of it up. I still feel like a new user trying ****. That's how I keep it fresh
It’s good to have you back, you are a great addition to the sim community. Hopefully more than just a short revival.
5/31/2024 7:56 PM
Posted by steelers821 on 5/31/2024 11:02:00 AM (view original):
Appreciate the video. Fantastic listen honestly maybe the best listen from any of these videos on the site so far.
Glad you liked it! What made it your favorite?
5/31/2024 7:57 PM
Posted by benhoidal on 5/31/2024 7:57:00 PM (view original):
I think listening to you guys give 24 reviews is less entertaining than just talking about random topics/Q&As. Love all videos everyone provides but this one had me listening intently the whole time.
5/31/2024 8:31 PM
Posted by steelers821 on 5/31/2024 8:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by benhoidal on 5/31/2024 7:57:00 PM (view original):
I think listening to you guys give 24 reviews is less entertaining than just talking about random topics/Q&As. Love all videos everyone provides but this one had me listening intently the whole time.
Awesome! Yeah I am sort of burned out of the 24 evals process and think it’s more fun to just go down different rabbit holes. Looking for a fresh idea for another video or two down the road.
5/31/2024 8:36 PM
We gotta do top ten best vibes next time.

Re-watching the video lots of players or names of various stuff I would have included.

It is sooooooooo sooooooo much easier as the person who edits the videos to actually get the banter/chemistry right when you do it in person.

It was a great trip but I wish the Wolves would have won.

We wouldn't do any of this stuff (videos, podcasts, automated scoresheets, discord, etc.) if we didn't care a sh** ton about this community.
6/1/2024 6:01 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.