New (profitable) wars coming soon! Topic

Posted by Uofa2 on 12/8/2020 8:12:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 12/8/2020 8:03:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 12/8/2020 7:26:00 AM (view original):
The secretary of defense is obviously going to be part of the MIC, you blithering idiot. Maybe this guy won’t leave allies in the trenches or approve saber rattling against Iran, who knows. But to make the complaints you did would be the complaints of a blithering idiot since Esper was also a board member on Rayethon you obtuse bad faith **** for brains.
Pot calling the kettle black again. Gotta love it.
Can't find hypocrisy like that just anywhere.
He's spend the last four years scouring the internet, looking for negative things to post about Trump and the Republicans, but NEVER the Dems., yet now has the nerve to ask why you don't post negative about the side you support.
Isn't America great? Free to post such garbage for the whole World to see.
No, you blithering idiot, I’m just not surprised the ******* Secretary of defense is going to be a military guy, unlike captain troll over there. It’s faux outrage, but of course you’re signed up for it.
Such anger in EVERY post. why can't you stand to have people disagree with you? So sad.
Keep hating - it's fun for me.
12/8/2020 8:19 AM
Posted by all3 on 12/8/2020 8:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 12/8/2020 8:12:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 12/8/2020 8:03:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 12/8/2020 7:26:00 AM (view original):
The secretary of defense is obviously going to be part of the MIC, you blithering idiot. Maybe this guy won’t leave allies in the trenches or approve saber rattling against Iran, who knows. But to make the complaints you did would be the complaints of a blithering idiot since Esper was also a board member on Rayethon you obtuse bad faith **** for brains.
Pot calling the kettle black again. Gotta love it.
Can't find hypocrisy like that just anywhere.
He's spend the last four years scouring the internet, looking for negative things to post about Trump and the Republicans, but NEVER the Dems., yet now has the nerve to ask why you don't post negative about the side you support.
Isn't America great? Free to post such garbage for the whole World to see.
No, you blithering idiot, I’m just not surprised the ******* Secretary of defense is going to be a military guy, unlike captain troll over there. It’s faux outrage, but of course you’re signed up for it.
Such anger in EVERY post. why can't you stand to have people disagree with you? So sad.
Keep hating - it's fun for me.
No real opinion, just follow the troll. Classic blithering idiot all3.
12/8/2020 8:24 AM
I've always freely shared my opinion on just about anything in these Forums. It's a shame people like you just keep posting the same worthless BS, so exchanges of that kind can not be held. Try asking a legit question every once in a while, instead of the same pointless babbling over and over and over, and maybe you'd get an answer.
12/8/2020 10:51 AM
Posted by tangplay on 12/8/2020 8:17:00 AM (view original):
By the way, the Iran deal was one of our greatest foreign policy successes in the past 20 years. The talking points flowing out of gg were pushed by the same war hawks that he also pretends to oppose.
Bush's cronies were War Hawks. Trump only works with War Eagles. Big difference. If you don't understand you never will.
12/8/2020 11:09 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 12/8/2020 11:09:00 AM (view original):
By the way, the Iran deal was one of our greatest foreign policy successes in the past 20 years. The talking points flowing out of gg were pushed by the same war hawks that he also pretends to oppose.
Bush's cronies were War Hawks. Trump only works with War Eagles. Big difference. If you don't understand you never will.
lol

oh, and btw, the money that was given to Iran in the JCPOA was not ours.
12/8/2020 11:32 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 12/8/2020 11:09:00 AM (view original):
Freakin' HILARIAL!!

Trump and Eagles.
You've got real poor vision.

That ain't no eagle, it's a buzzard.............and look a little closer............it's got the wannabe Emperor's entrails dangling from it's beak..............
And there's this weird shock of orange fuzz on it.............
Try zooming in!
12/8/2020 2:43 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 12/8/2020 7:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 12/8/2020 7:32:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 12/8/2020 7:29:00 AM (view original):
Save the anger! It may prove helpful if (when) Biden sends us out to fight some (profitable) wars! I'd assume the left will be the first to sign up, no?
Where was this concern when we were/are? assassinating Iranians?
So you are in favor of the Iranian Nuclear program? Interesting!

Thank God Biden will re-up the Iranian deal. US Govt has too much money cluttering up its garages anyway. Who doesn't love sending a plane filled with cash to countries that "share our values"?

Sidenote: I wonder how the purple-haired, polyamorous, anti-body shaming, pro-choice, radical feminist activists in my neighborhood would like life in Iranian society? No darn Christians around so I'm sure it would be smooth sailing, right?
Very few real Christians in any society
12/9/2020 8:57 AM
Posted by all3 on 12/8/2020 10:51:00 AM (view original):
I've always freely shared my opinion on just about anything in these Forums. It's a shame people like you just keep posting the same worthless BS, so exchanges of that kind can not be held. Try asking a legit question every once in a while, instead of the same pointless babbling over and over and over, and maybe you'd get an answer.
He and several others here are very immature, lacking wisdom. Considering themselves to be wise, they have become fools. They are wise in their own eyes, and walk in the vanity of their mind(s) Because they refuse to even acknowledge God, he has given them over to strong delusions, that they will believe a lie. In other words, he has perhaps ceased striving with some, and has given them over to a reprobate mind.. You know the rest. This is not just in WIS forums, but is Nationwide.. and even worldwide

I will not strive with them. Let them spew their hate. Their biggest audience is fellow haters.. Brainwashed in our institutions aka universities, and I have been there and seen this

B.C.I.T not so much. Back in the 60's they even had a dress code.. not strictly enforced, but still it was there. That is where companies go to recruit .. not so much at Simon Fraser or UBC
12/9/2020 9:07 AM (edited)
LMAO!!
12/9/2020 10:37 AM
Posted by Aldershot on 12/9/2020 8:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 12/8/2020 7:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 12/8/2020 7:32:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 12/8/2020 7:29:00 AM (view original):
Save the anger! It may prove helpful if (when) Biden sends us out to fight some (profitable) wars! I'd assume the left will be the first to sign up, no?
Where was this concern when we were/are? assassinating Iranians?
So you are in favor of the Iranian Nuclear program? Interesting!

Thank God Biden will re-up the Iranian deal. US Govt has too much money cluttering up its garages anyway. Who doesn't love sending a plane filled with cash to countries that "share our values"?

Sidenote: I wonder how the purple-haired, polyamorous, anti-body shaming, pro-choice, radical feminist activists in my neighborhood would like life in Iranian society? No darn Christians around so I'm sure it would be smooth sailing, right?
Very few real Christians in any society
Hey! A post from Aldershot I agree with. Will wonders never cease?
12/9/2020 11:55 AM
Posted by Aldershot on 12/9/2020 9:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 12/8/2020 10:51:00 AM (view original):
He and several others here are very immature, lacking wisdom. Considering themselves to be wise, they have become fools. They are wise in their own eyes, and walk in the vanity of their mind(s) Because they refuse to even acknowledge God, he has given them over to strong delusions, that they will believe a lie. In other words, he has perhaps ceased striving with some, and has given them over to a reprobate mind.. You know the rest. This is not just in WIS forums, but is Nationwide.. and even worldwide

I will not strive with them. Let them spew their hate. Their biggest audience is fellow haters.. Brainwashed in our institutions aka universities, and I have been there and seen this

B.C.I.T not so much. Back in the 60's they even had a dress code.. not strictly enforced, but still it was there. That is where companies go to recruit .. not so much at Simon Fraser or UBC
I acknowledge God, but I don't think it is the same God you acknowledge. Who is to say who is acknowledging the right God? Not you.
12/9/2020 11:56 AM

In MY war, we're gonna wear masks and social distance from the enemy.
12/9/2020 3:49 PM
◂ Prev 12
New (profitable) wars coming soon! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.