League Numbers & Assignments, 2021 Topic

Just enter your teams for now.
5/4/2021 8:09 PM
Posted by Quarantine on 5/4/2021 7:59:00 PM (view original):
do we need to send our rosters to someone (our commissioner) to get them verified, or just enter our designated leagues, and whoever needs access to it has access to it?
Yes, as contrarian23 said, just enter them for now. I handle verification once all rosters are in
5/4/2021 9:48 PM
I just finished my first $70 Mil Team and the Verification is automatic as i was able to proceed and pick my Team name and stadium and enter your stated league ... If something is wrong there will be the verification button present to find out what is incorrect
5/4/2021 11:39 PM
So can anyone match me in being in 5 leagues with either brianjw or ozomatli? Yeah I was lucky to draw them 5 out of the 6 leagues. And why does that matter?? The two of them combined have only won the past four straight years. Plus they've combined to finish no worse than 7th out of those 8 (combined) tourney entries ..... wow that's remarkable!!
6/8/2021 12:17 AM
The disappointing thing is that we haven't really had a good head to head matchup in any of those 4 years. Would be fun to go 1-2 and battle it out right until the Round 2 Playoffs one year.
6/10/2021 11:38 AM
Posted by hawkkev on 6/8/2021 12:17:00 AM (view original):
So can anyone match me in being in 5 leagues with either brianjw or ozomatli? Yeah I was lucky to draw them 5 out of the 6 leagues. And why does that matter?? The two of them combined have only won the past four straight years. Plus they've combined to finish no worse than 7th out of those 8 (combined) tourney entries ..... wow that's remarkable!!
I only have one of those two in 3 of my leagues, but I have jfranco77 in four out of six leagues. He;s a past championed who hasn't finished worse than 7th in the last five years. hawkkev, you and I just need to hope we aren't put in the same division as these studs, so maybe we'll have half a chance.
6/10/2021 1:23 PM
Posted by firesalt on 6/10/2021 1:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by hawkkev on 6/8/2021 12:17:00 AM (view original):
I only have one of those two in 3 of my leagues, but I have jfranco77 in four out of six leagues. He;s a past championed who hasn't finished worse than 7th in the last five years. hawkkev, you and I just need to hope we aren't put in the same division as these studs, so maybe we'll have half a chance.
Yeah firesalt I can certainly see why jfranco77 would concern you - he has been consistently in that top handful these past 5 years and a previous winner too. Wow 4 leagues is a lot!

I also see discodemo is another one who's been consistently finishing in the top (finishing 6th or better 9 of the past 10 years!). That's a great point that we really hope to avoid the same divisions. I'm in leagues with those top 4 players 8 different times unfortunately so I'd be thankful if I could somehow end up with only one time in the same division..... but we'll see how luck has it. Good luck to you too on that. :-)
6/10/2021 5:24 PM
Well, my division (& league) draws didn't turn out well. I share a division with one of those top 4 owners in 2 different leagues (one of the contrarian's that didn't randomly realign). I also see that I share a league with one of the big 4 in 5 out of the 6 leagues (so will play them much more of course) - my statistical odds would've been only 2.2 leagues I believe instead of 5, sheesh. I also have another division with a top 10 owner and another with a top 20 owner, so the odds didn't go my way at all. Oh well, I guess I'll quit crying and try to manage my teams to compete as well as I can, lol.

I try not to usually get too excited (positively or negatively) until at least the first 20 games into a league. However this tourney has an intense dynamic of getting in 18 games a day, so I have a feeling it won't take too long to start getting a feel for how we're all doing (not that isn't still a long "season" for the first round though).
6/14/2021 2:46 AM
◂ Prev 12
League Numbers & Assignments, 2021 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.