DDL 30 SIGN UP LIST--The 90's! (1 opening) Topic

If there's a spot left, I'll take it.
5/29/2021 11:22 PM
Im IN
5/30/2021 8:15 AM
Looks like we've got 24. That was quick!
5/30/2021 8:19 AM
Posted by amerk1180 on 5/27/2021 9:00:00 PM (view original):
This is AWESOME guys! I think this may be a record 21 signups in day one!

We will wait to start the draft next week though regardless of how quick we get the next three. I'd like to wait until the Savage ;leagues are done for those involved.
Savage is complete. Let's get this draft rolling! :)
5/31/2021 2:37 PM
Posted by beloud on 5/31/2021 2:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by amerk1180 on 5/27/2021 9:00:00 PM (view original):
This is AWESOME guys! I think this may be a record 21 signups in day one!

We will wait to start the draft next week though regardless of how quick we get the next three. I'd like to wait until the Savage ;leagues are done for those involved.
Savage is complete. Let's get this draft rolling! :)
Never mind, just noticed sappy's message from the previous page. He will probably need a few more days.
5/31/2021 2:41 PM
Cool your jets beloud...sappy said he can't draft for a week when he signed up, so to accomodate him, I am not in a huge hurry.

jpevans31, I am sorry man, but since chcafeeky signed up so close to when you did AND he is the defending 90's champion, I am gonna put him in first and you on the waitlist. That being said, I'd say there is a pretty decent chance you get in anyways, because someone usually flakes out.
5/31/2021 8:57 PM
Posted by amerk1180 on 5/31/2021 8:58:00 PM (view original):
Cool your jets beloud...sappy said he can't draft for a week when he signed up, so to accomodate him, I am not in a huge hurry.

jpevans31, I am sorry man, but since chcafeeky signed up so close to when you did AND he is the defending 90's champion, I am gonna put him in first and you on the waitlist. That being said, I'd say there is a pretty decent chance you get in anyways, because someone usually flakes out.
That's cool, Amerk. Just take me off the list then.
5/31/2021 9:30 PM
Posted by amerk1180 on 5/31/2021 8:58:00 PM (view original):

Yep, my bad I didn't notice sappy's post until after I posted. The jets are cooled.
6/1/2021 2:32 AM
CRAP that filled fast :( I haven't missed one of these in a LONG time, its one of my favorite themes, been super busy. Can you add me to the wait list behind beloud?
6/1/2021 9:11 AM
Sam., u will be 1st on the waitlist since jpevans doesn't want to be on it.

Guys, I apologize, but I may not be able to set up the draft until Monday evening. I'm working Sat, Sun Mon and then there is NBA playoff games with the Nuggets and NHL playoff games with the Avalanche. Not gonna miss one of those games to set up the draft, and just not enough time otherwise. We know what a cluster F happened last time I let someone else set things up, so I don't want that to happen again. PLEASE, be patient!
6/4/2021 8:59 PM
No worries, amerk. Nuggets-Suns should be a great series.
6/4/2021 11:07 PM
I am available if needed. If I missed windows its cool
6/5/2021 8:12 AM
sappy, you're IN...I was waiting for you. Thanks for letting me know. I am going to try to set up page one instead of watching the 2nd half of Nets-Bucks on DVR.
6/5/2021 10:40 PM
◂ Prev 123
DDL 30 SIGN UP LIST--The 90's! (1 opening) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.