Pandemic of the Unvaccinated Topic

I know a lot of people, and I don't know a single person who died from covid. Most everyone I know says the same.

I know at least 3.
2 of them had loads of posts on FB about how it was all a conspiracy. Now they're dead.

Hey, but at least they were too smart to fall for the conspiracy.
7/23/2022 1:46 AM
Posted by bruceleefan on 7/23/2022 1:48:00 AM (view original):

I know a lot of people, and I don't know a single person who died from covid. Most everyone I know says the same.

I know at least 3.
2 of them had loads of posts on FB about how it was all a conspiracy. Now they're dead.

Hey, but at least they were too smart to fall for the conspiracy.
3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.
7/23/2022 7:59 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
again, just because you have never seen something, that does not mean it does not exist. You have never seen Jesus Christ...does that mean he doesn't exist?
7/23/2022 1:08 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/23/2022 9:24:00 AM (view original):
I know hundreds of people. Some died within the last 3 years. None of them from Covid .. but then most of the folks I know are over 60.. most in their seventies, and they are infinitely healthier and smarter than Gen x and younger
Bonzo - you live in Canada - with a few obvious exceptions Canada is not full of Trumpons.
7/23/2022 1:24 PM
7/23/2022 2:19 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/23/2022 1:08:00 PM (view original):
again, just because you have never seen something, that does not mean it does not exist. You have never seen Jesus Christ...does that mean he doesn't exist?
Point taken. That said, I believe this thing has been terribly over hyped and used as a control tool. Many will disagree.
7/24/2022 2:00 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/24/2022 2:00:00 AM (view original):
Point taken. That said, I believe this thing has been terribly over hyped and used as a control tool. Many will disagree.
OF COURSE IT HAS.

That doesn't bring my friends back to life.

It can be both overhyped as well as deadly to a certain segment of the population. Both can be true simultaneously.

Anyway, the dry run is over.
Here comes the monkey pox.
7/24/2022 9:00 AM
Posted by bruceleefan on 7/24/2022 9:00:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 7/24/2022 2:00:00 AM (view original):
OF COURSE IT HAS.

That doesn't bring my friends back to life.

It can be both overhyped as well as deadly to a certain segment of the population. Both can be true simultaneously.

Anyway, the dry run is over.
Here comes the monkey pox.
36 Point Bolded headlines

2 CHILDREN found with Monkey Pox.. (in a population of 330 million)

World Health Officials declare a Global Code Red

and all that jazz

Those two kids? OH, they are outside playing soccer. Someone forgot to tell that they were super-sick
7/24/2022 12:38 PM (edited)
LONDON (AP) – The chief of the World Health Organization said the expanding monkeypox outbreak in more than 70 countries is an “extraordinary” situation that now qualifies as a global emergency, a declaration Saturday that could spur further investment in treating the once-rare disease and worsen the scramble for scarce vaccines.

***17,000 cases world-wide***
***16,000 cases since May***
***Can be spread by clothes, bedding, sex toys***

WHO’s top monkeypox expert, Dr Rosamund Lewis, said this week that 99% of all the monkeypox cases beyond Africa were in men and that of those, 98 per cent involved men who have sex with men. Experts suspect the monkeypox outbreaks in Europe and North America were spread via sex at two raves in Belgium and Spain.

After infecting nearly 3,000 people in the United States, two children have now contracted the monkeypox virus. The two children — an infant and a toddler — were on opposite coasts of the U.S. when diagnosed.

Center for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky disclosed the news that two children became infected with monkeypox this week, the Washington Postreported. During an interview with the Post, Walensky added that the two cases link to households “from the men who have sex with men community.” Investigations are ongoing to understand the connections to that community.

“Both of those children are traced back to individuals who come from the men-who-have-sex-with-men community, the gay men’s community,” Walensky told the newspaper in a virtual interview.

7/24/2022 1:11 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 7/22/2022 6:12:00 PM (view original):
Except that's not what he said. He said it will prevent transmission, and if you had argued with that "scientific fact" a year ago you would've been censored on mainstream social media.

Also, anecdotal evidence. I've known old unvaccinated people with the same (lack of) symptoms.
Missing the run on this so GG will never respond but this claim isn't true. Biden was wrong in that town hall last year but considering that later on in the event he talked about how people can still get COVID if they're vaccinated, it's just less likely (which is true), Biden probably misspoke.

No credible evidence exists that the vaccine prevents infection entirely and that was never the claim. If you can show me someone getting banned off of social media for claiming that you can still get COVID if you are vaccinated, I'd love to see it.
7/24/2022 3:34 PM (edited)
My sister, in a demographic that GG says has nothing to worry about, still can't walk or talk above a whisper after getting COVID in fall 2020. Due to long COVID, which the vaccine reduces the risk of.

I have another friend who was out for a month, again, same demographic.

Maybe she would have been able to resume her life if the vaccine was available back then.
7/24/2022 3:32 PM
It's just depressing to see what GG has turned into. He'll never acknowledge all the BS conspiracy **** that was wrong. Last year at this time he was talking about how the Arizona audit was gonna prove that the election was rigged. He's in a media bubble and it's warping his brain.

It's impossible to talk to these people because their beliefs are essentially non-falsifiable at this point. Disprove one claim and they'll move to the next, Disprove another and it's a different conspiracy. During the 2020 post-election nonsense, GG went through about 10 different reasons why he thought the election was fraudulent, all of which turned out to be nonsense. Does it matter? No.

And LNF is just plain insane
7/24/2022 3:39 PM (edited)
One more thing - I've never personally seen the curvature of the earth, but I still believe that it is round.

Maybe GG believes in that conspiracy too
7/24/2022 3:37 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Pandemic of the Unvaccinated Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.