Who is violent...Left or right?? Topic

And this is a fine example.

I said you didnt respond to something. Instead of just responding, you start a campaign against me.
4/3/2011 3:50 PM
This thread is so annoying, I want to punch people with my left and my right.   Might even throw a kick in there.
4/5/2011 8:28 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/5/2011 8:28:00 AM (view original):
This thread is so annoying, I want to punch people with my left and my right.   Might even throw a kick in there.
I understand how you can get upset by the lies that the left are spewing against the Tea Party!
4/5/2011 4:55 PM
4/5/2011 6:56 PM
We now have this years second example of Democratic Double Speak...

The first was after the Tucson shooting. Democrats would say "I know that Palin isnt responsible, but she should stop before it happens again".

The second is "I know there is nothing wrong with the votes appearing, but we need an investigation into the corruption"!

4/10/2011 2:06 PM
The very nature of the conservative "me" philosophy is corruption so of course any thing they are involved with is suspect.
4/10/2011 4:13 PM
At least you have the courage to stand up and admit your bias.
4/10/2011 4:24 PM
◂ Prev 12345
Who is violent...Left or right?? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.