Why the Bible deserves your attention Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 6/7/2023 2:25:00 PM (view original):
MTG just said that immigrants from the country of Africa were crossing our southern border. How does someone that stupid get elected (twice) to Congress? Doesn't say much for the well-being of the America.
She is a bluto.
6/7/2023 8:23 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/7/2023 8:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/7/2023 2:25:00 PM (view original):
MTG just said that immigrants from the country of Africa were crossing our southern border. How does someone that stupid get elected (twice) to Congress? Doesn't say much for the well-being of the America.
She is a bluto.
FROM Africa, and entering through Mexcio?
6/12/2023 3:02 AM
Yup. She said it. The Country of Africa.
You also too dumb to get it?

Locate the Country of Africa for me, will you?
6/12/2023 8:58 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/12/2023 8:58:00 AM (view original):
Yup. She said it. The Country of Africa.
You also too dumb to get it?

Locate the Country of Africa for me, will you?
OK bubba. Here is the challenge:

Get an unmarked map of North America. I will pinpoint 35 cities of over 1 million pop,and come within 100 miles of them.. Let's start with Omaha. I can also name the capital cities of all but 3 or 4 states. You can't name 3 Canadian Provincial capitals. In fact, I am quite certain that can't name Canada's ten provinces.. You might get three or 4, tops.

You won't even be able to find Calgary, or even Vancouver

Obviously you are to stoned to read .. I said people FROM Africa enter the US through Mexico.. because the borders aren't protected. Too bad you are unable to understand that part

What you also don't know is that I scored A in Geography. In fact my paper for the second term was 100%.

Granted that was over fifty years ago, so maybe some rust there. Not as much as yours, though

So go do some more weed. Or is this your night for getting drunk??
6/12/2023 10:45 PM (edited)
we're not talking about you. An elected congressperson said that people from the country of Africea were crossing the southern border into America. AFRICA is not a country, or didn't they teach you that in Canadian school?
who cares if you scored an A in geography? You have not been elected to the United States Congress. That stupid, ******* idiot, Marjorie Taylor Green has.
6/12/2023 11:48 PM
◂ Prev 123456
Why the Bible deserves your attention Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.