ODL 80 Evaluations Topic

ah, who needs usage anyways?
6/5/2021 8:06 PM
That's my favorite one
6/5/2021 8:36 PM
A lot of bulletin board material here for PG13. I’m hoping that you are the one who is #WayoffP

great stuff.
6/5/2021 9:01 PM
Center? PG? Apparently David Kahn has hacked Ben"s account. Maybe we will add that PG from Syracuse

It is 20-21. We are playing positionless basketball. The GM still needs to sell Chuck on it. Hoping he buys in when he sees all the space.

Seriously though, great work.
6/5/2021 10:09 PM
"gerryred takes Derek Harper who is the most boring SIM player of all time".

I want to defend this pick, but thinking about it makes me very s l e e p y ... zzzZZzzzzZzzz ...
6/5/2021 10:44 PM
If anyone would like to collaborate on another segment, let me know!
6/6/2021 9:13 AM
Just saw ben's sm about waiting on all defensive teams. I strongly believe we should not wait on that for people to get their teams in. As far as I know, we drafted without any expectation or representation that we would wait for defensive bumps to happen before the season started. Some people may have been hoping that it would occur, but the draft has been over for days. The end of the second round of the playoffs is probably two weeks away. We've all got our teams; we drafted them based on the stats and salaries the guys had at the time of the draft. Let's go ahead and do this thing.

And I will note that I'm saying this as someone who drafted two guys (Simmons and Bridges) who are likely to be among those who get a bump (though I likely will not use Simmons' 20-21 season regardless). But I have my team built; I'm happy as is. Frankly it's going to be a pain to have to sit around and wait because other people want a D bump, and then recalibrate my entire bench because Bridges' salary will rise.
6/6/2021 10:55 AM
If more people object we can hold a vote. I have no personal stake in the matter and could go either way. Just trying to be fair to everyone.
6/6/2021 11:12 AM
I guess I wasn’t considering just how long the second round might be either. Maybe giving everyone a week would be fairer.
6/6/2021 11:34 AM
it will probably take a week as is
6/6/2021 12:08 PM
idc personally. Enjoyed the hot takes.
6/7/2021 12:15 AM
We are waiting on 6 owners.. so I assume a vote would lead to let's start already!!

Zach for MVP is already starting to build!
6/7/2021 1:06 PM
pfffttt this is embiids team ben...lebron is his sidekick

6/7/2021 4:09 PM
well ben certainly made a better run than the last few draft league evaluators did
6/9/2021 8:47 PM
Posted by copernicus on 6/9/2021 8:47:00 PM (view original):
well ben certainly made a better run than the last few draft league evaluators did
I'm not done. Little bit of writer's block on the fifth and sixth rounds. Planning on doing those two together and then doing a big over/under episode. Might do some more during the season.
6/9/2021 9:00 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9 Next ▸
ODL 80 Evaluations Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.