The Midge52 Rosters/Commentary Topic

Just going through teams for division draft. LTB had a pretty scary Harden team should be interesting to see what seasons he uses.
7/29/2023 8:26 AM
I curse Jokerman! DDs are a crap shoot!
7/29/2023 11:57 PM
Here are the first batch of evals. I don’t have the bandwidth to come up with something super innovative this time around, or tell you which best picture winner quote describes each team, but I will be posting my fully subjective RaggedRatings once I get through the last of the evals, which should pretty much coincide with division draft.

1 berkelon - LeBron James, Nikola Vucevic, Shawn Marion, Bobby Jones, Jakob Poeltl, Kyle Lowry, Joakim Noah

I like what I’m seeing here to start. TS should be good when Poeltl isn’t at the line, and rebounding looks nice across the board. Sneaky amount of passing. Defense will likely be above average, with better stocks than baseline defense. It would be nice to add a true perimeter threat outside of Lowry and you seem to have the available guard minutes to do so.

Bobby Jones is such a nice pick where you got him. Your first three selections bring low enough fouls that you could afford to absorb his, and he doesn’t always have crazy high turnovers. I guess he went in the fifth last season but this is basically a fifth round pick too, and I still like it. With that said, I like Poeltl but am not sure if I agree with doubling down on that strategy right afterward. I like Lowry, Noah is fine but not amazing, the rebounds are helpful.

If I were quibbling, you could have gone higher upside with your 2/3 picks, something like replacing Vucevic with a higher upside, lower minute player like Timelord or Kessler or maybe Haliburton. And I like the value of Poeltl but am not sure on the fit, as I get into below.

You missed the playoffs last year but I like this build considerably better, I’m expecting this team to make the playoffs, probably fairly comfortably.

Favorite pick: Bobby Jones
Questionable pick: Poeltl, because he hurts you at the FT line, fouls, and doesn’t bring 3s
Who I would have taken (with perfect 20/20 hindsight): Ginobili or Otto Porter

2 redbooda - Steph Curry, Dwyane Wade, Grant Hill, Bobby Portis, Mel Daniels, Alperen Sengun, Malcolm Brogdon

You had me with the Steph/Wade start. A bit guard heavy in a league where rebounding is premium, but both good values. You lost me starting in the third though. Grant Hill shouldn’t be drafted at all, let alone in the third. There are a few Hill seasons you could go with but I don’t view any of them as even solidly above average.

I am lower on Portis than consensus but the rebounding at the three is really welcome here. Mel Daniels… meh. The rebounding and paint presence were a fit, but he doesn’t defend at a high level, and Sengun sure as hell doesn’t either. Sengun brings pretty TS, rebounds, and assists, which certainly sounds good, but he gives so much of that value back everywhere else, and I just don’t think he fits with what your team needed. I guess at this point he’s basically undrafted so I can’t be too mad at it though.

The perimeter play should be pretty solid but I just don’t like your 3/4/5 enough to see this team going very far. I have this squad on the fringes of the playoff race.

For the record – good with Curry second here. You can find at least one plus plus board lord still at the end of the second, while the guards available have more significant drawbacks compared to what Steph brings.

Favorite pick: Bobby Portis
Questionable pick: Grant Hill
Who I would have taken: Tyson Chandler or Walker Kessler

3 Midge - Wilt Chamberlain, Bam Adebayo, Christian Wood, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Manu Ginobili, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Brandon Rush

At first glance I wasn’t in love with the Bam pick, but he is basically going in the third here which I guess is about right. He reinforces some of your strengths and Wilt lets you take on his rebounding, though he doesn’t help with turnovers, or 3s.

This is probably the right spot for SGA though personally I’d have liked the roster better with one of the guards I mention below and one of the options on the board, which was still very strong.

I’m not totally sold on Bogdanovic or Rush, though I know they’re basically undrafted. I just can’t see either consuming enough usage for the EFG or TOs, which are nice, to matter a ton. I’d have probably looked to reinforce rebounding instead of taking Rush.

I’ve been nitpicking a bit but I do really like this team, which is has got to be around 210 minutes just from drafted players alone. I think you’ll be back in the playoffs this year, somewhere in the mid to high forties wins.

Favorite pick: I’ll recuse myself from Ginobili since I pushed you to take him. Christian Wood
Questionable pick: Bam or Rush
Who I would have taken: I would have kept Wood, and paired him with Wade instead of Bam and found 3s later, or taken MPJ or Haliburton. And then not taken SGA. I am not sure if I’ll draw heat for this but to me Manu is clearly superior to SGA especially when you need 3s and usage is not at an absolute premium.

4 ysw128 - Giannis Antetokounmpo, Scottie Pippen, Magic Johnson, Kevin Love, Andrew Bogut, Derek Harper, Tree Rollins

Like with redbooda, this feels a little like a team that overinvested in perimeter play, and maybe ended up a little half-baked as far as big men go.

No objection to Giannis in the first. I do like the Scottie fit here, even if there were some higher upside options still on the board. I don’t think you needed both Scottie and Magic though – if they’re part of a scoring punch at the 2 then at least the usage lines up but neither bring especially strong EFG or TO% to the table. I know this is about par for both of their ADP, but I’m just not a huge fan of Magic here, especially given the fit.

Then you got to the big men (and Derek Harper, who is just about the full opposite). I’m fine with Love, who I am guessing will backup Giannis in some capacity, and am good with Bogut here. I used to be a big Tree user, I’ve soured on him more recently but this team seems like a good fit and it’s tough to argue with the value.

The passing should be good but weighed down by turnovers, defense is nice but fouls are a concern, and you’re looking at some mediocre free throw percentages. Shooting will be average-above average I think, weighed down a little by Magic and Scottie depending on your Magic season. I like this squad reasonably well after having gotten more into the weeds. I see you being right around the playoff hunt.

Favorite pick: Tree
Questionable pick: Magic (I’ll avoid saying Harper since he went so late)
Who I would have taken: Christian Wood in Scottie’s spot, or Boucher/Chandler/Kessler of the options on the board when Magic went

5 pointfwd - Dwight Howard, Bill Walton, Donovan Mitchell, Victor Oladipo, Shawn Kemp, Chris Andersen, Nate McMillan

Wow, my board tells me I really like these picks. Turnovers do stand out as a potential weakness, which Mitchell, Oladipo, and Walton will help mitigate a little but maybe not a whole lot. And you’re not exactly getting a ton of passing to go with the turnovers.

But you can work on that with your free agents, and there’s a lot of other stuff going on here that I really like. Like your usage being basically finished and with all reasonably high EFG players. Rebounding looks good and defense is potentially elite.

This team is the right undrafted role players away from being really competitive. I see this team doing significantly better than your last season and have you on track to make the playoffs.

I’ll also add that, to me, Jokic holds the #5 spot in a cap neutral world, and quite a few worlds with caps as well. Which Jokic season is a whole different question… Howard then would *probably* be my number six but I’ve been picking in the middle or back of so many drafts recently that I haven’t had to think too hard about it in a while.

Favorite pick: Oladipo
Questionable pick: Kemp – arguably brings value in the fifth, but not sure he’s a fit with Dwight already drafted, and I feel similarly about doubling down on those issues with Birdman
Who I would have taken: I would have considered taking the hit to defense and getting cleaner on offense by taking Porzingis instead of Kemp

6 copernicus - Nikola Jokic, Nic Claxton, Tyson Chandler, Zach LaVine, Richaun Holmes, Danny Green, Khris Middleton

These picks are all really smart. Like I mentioned above, I’m a fan of Jokic here. The TS should be immaculate, you have lots of great 3pt shooters (you will probably be seeing some + defenses), fouls are manageable. There isn’t a ton of passing outside of Jokic but you still have some guard minutes to fill and Jokic covers so much of that anyways. And you’ve kept turnovers fairly low.

Defense, particularly perimeter defense and steals, is looking a bit more iffy though. Danny Green can only cover so much on the outside, I think LaVine and Middleton could get torched in this league. With Holmes, Claxton, and Chandler I’m less worried about the interior but this definitely projects to be a below average defense. You also haven’t backed up Jokic yet; depending on how much usage you need from that spot it could be a little tricky. I’m sure you’ll be able to make it work though.

I see the offense powering this team into the playoffs but short of a bye, somewhere in the mid forties.

Favorite pick: Chandler
Questionable pick: Middleton
Who I would have taken: A guard who can defend like McMillan, or even Lowry

7 chewy3344 - Shaquille O’Neal, Kyrie Irving, Marcus Camby, Serge Ibaka, Otto Porter, Kemba Walker, Andre Iguodala

I am on board with pretty much all of these picks. You’ve put enough excess rebounding around Shaq that you could afford to add Kemba and Iggy late, both of whom were good value. This team shoots well, is clean, and has a lot of sources of passing.

My only quibbles are with Camby and Ibaka, both are pretty good picks but I liked a couple of options on the board better. And then I'm not fully in love with Kyrie but he was pretty much best available as far as Shaq compliments go - with maybe one exception. I do wonder if you were kicking yourself when Jimmy, Dame, Jrue, and Kidd all went right before you. Outside of maybe Kidd - or Jimmy if you were dead-set on 3 - I'd have preferred any of them over Kyrie.

But you're going to be really hard to guard, and should be stout on the defensive end too.
I have this team in the no doubter contender tier, and think chewy will bounce back with a return to form after last season.

I'm also going to keep talking about first round order. Do I like Shaq here in the first? Short answer, I think so… but I wouldn’t really want to be in the 7-9 range in the first these days. I feel basically the same about MJ and Kareem below, too, it’s just tough to get amazing returns from those spots considering the downside of the long wait to pick again and the general flattening of value right around when Howard goes off the board.

Favorite pick: Otto Porter is such a nice fit here. It’s a raggedclaws endorsed backcourt
Questionable pick: Camby
Who I would have taken: Timelord or Walker Kessler would have brought a little more upside, albeit in fewer minutes, especially with budget barely a factor here.

8 riftonapple - Michael Jordan, Artis Gilmore, Draymond Green, Derrick Favors, Jarrett Allen, Derrick Rose, Tobias Harris

I’m OK with a lot of these pieces in a vacuum. But I don’t really like Gilmore or Draymond as a 2/3 in the draft, definitely not together with their high turnovers. I am on board with Favors and Allen, though I have issues with drafting Rose at all in the 52 and I’m not totally sold on Tobi either, at least he fits better than Rose.

No issues with MJ in the first, but I thought there were better options on the board in both 2 and 3. Gilmore and Draymond share many of the same weaknesses – high turnovers, medium high fouls, bad FTs. Draymond isn’t really a consistent source of 3s. Even if you didn’t want to add another guard after MJ, to me several players who went late 2nd/early 3rd like Claxton, Walton, Vucevic, and Wood would have made more sense.

I think the positives probably outweigh the negatives and trust Rifton to figure out the undrafted spots, but I have this squad squarely in the middle of the playoff race.

Favorite pick: Favors
Questionable pick: Derrick Rose. I know he’s a sixth rounder and I guess maybe he’s just for backing up MJ (best case scenario here) but I just don’t see him having a role in a 52 cap league.
Who I would have taken: Depending on what you’re looking for from Rose, any of the next guards taken (Kemba, Iguodala, Danny Green, Middleton) would have made more sense in my opinion since you aren’t in a crunch for usage

There ya go, you bastids. 2000+ words on 8 teams. I should be back tomorrow. Doing 'work' on a Sunday night like this reminds me of being in school.
7/30/2023 10:01 PM
Great stuff so far, thank you for taking the time.
7/30/2023 10:29 PM
great reviews, thank you:

Questionable pick: Middleton
Who I would have taken: A guard who can defend like McMillan or even Lowry

Green plays PG at 80 D and has just about as many minutes as McMillan (cleaner and other stuff) but if I was really going to quibble about it this would be the one:

at the 2-3 turn it was either Chandler (who you liked) or Derrick White for me - White would have given me PG-SG 80 d for about 30 mpg with all the other sexy things he does

that is the pick I keep thinking I might have missed - on the Middleton one I could have gone w Jaylen Brown or something but the availabilities didn't really give me anything much sexier D & 3 wise than Danny Green who I got
7/30/2023 10:45 PM
As usual these are very enjoyable reads.
Great to get your POV on some of these
players. Thank you ragged for all your
time and effort. Great work!
7/31/2023 12:54 PM
Yeah agreed even reading reviews that aren’t for my team are interesting. Appreciate your hard work and insight.
7/31/2023 1:22 PM
Posted by Midge on 7/23/2023 2:55:00 AM (view original):
I feel that part of my job as commissioner is to try to push people and keep the draft moving. It seems that today a lot of people were busy doing other stuff. The weekends are apparently a good time to do other stuff. I have always had time clocks for every day, weekend or not. In the ODL, Ben stops the clock and restarts it on Monday. I guess I would like some feedback. Does anyone have strong feelings one way or the other? My preference is once the clock has started it keeps running. If you know that you’re going to be busy for whatever reason, that is the time to either send a proxy or get someone to text you when you are up. I’m not trying to **** anyone off, I just want to keep the draft moving at a reasonable pace.
keep clock runnin all day everyday, I say. :)
7/31/2023 8:51 PM
I have really struggled more than usual in the $52 so there are gonna be some seasons where depending on how the draft falls, I am really gonna be going off script and experimenting.This is one of those seasons. I am going to give 57.3 efg Nick Anderson a start at SG and let Michael run the point. I coulda fit the 90 D Mikal Bridges in but just wanted a little more passing and rebounding. U think this is bad, one of these seasons I am gonna give 83D Wesley Person a try.
7/31/2023 9:16 PM
9) ncih - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Jason Kidd, Domantas Sabonis, Walt Frazier, Nicolas Batum, George Hill, Bismack Biyombo

Kareem is a fine start, but like I mentioned in my last post I don't love being in this slot in the first. In the 52 I’d probably rather have Dame than Kidd, but it’s not a huge difference. I didn’t like picking up Sabonis after drafting Kidd, though. It’s just too many turnovers, and Walt and Biyombo are below average there too.

Batum and Hill are good pieces, though I’d have them more highly rated in a lower cap league as well. Biyombo has some pretty numbers but his fouls and turnovers aren’t very welcome here. The shooting and passing looks good and I like your 3pt/paint mix (you'll want a few more 3pm), but you have some work to do to be competitive on the boards.

I know you built a nice team with Sabonis last season, but I’m just not sure about this one. I have this team around the edge of the playoff race. Though I do seem to be lower than the community consensus on Walt.

Favorite pick: Kidd
Questionable pick: Sabonis
Who I would have taken: Chris Boucher

10) jackedjamie - Rudy Gobert, Jrue Holiday, Jayson Tatum, Jerry Lucas, Kenneth Faried, Bradley Beal, Robert Parish

If you’re going to miss out on Dame, then Gobert/Holiday is still a really nice consolation prize. This is the right spot for Gobert, if not even in the mix for slightly higher, and Holiday is basically BPA. I have been trying to wrap my head around Tatum’s position in the third. I guess where I land is that he’s about properly valued at this spot, but with a really strong start to EFG, I’d have looked elsewhere instead of drafting his good all around game, but just so-so high usage EFG.

I also think I’d be more inclined to take Tatum if I had a higher usage guard to pair him with, instead of Jrue’s 4 points. Then you wouldn’t have needed to add Beal in the sixth, a move I’m not in love with. Meanwhile Parish is great value in the sixth though I’m guessing it pushes you to play some 99% Gobert minutes at PF which would be slightly annoying.

Anyways my nitpicks are mostly minor and I don’t have any major issues with the team construction or any specific value. This team will likely be a contender for a bye, competitive in all major facets of the game.

Favorite pick: Holiday
Questionable pick: Tatum
Who I would have taken: Robert Williams

11) gerryred - Karl Malone, Damian Lillard, Dikembe Mutombo, Jonas Valanciunas, Larry Nance Jr., Brent Barry, Marvin Williams

So it looks like you are largely running back your 53 win team from last season, with Malone, Lillard, and Valanciunas all returning. Fair enough – I like a lot about this draft, including adding in Mutombo to a strong trio. I’m a little less enthused about Larry Nance Jr in the fifth, he is a good player but I’d be reaching a little higher in the 52 with some really good names still available.

Even so, I expect this to be a really competitive squad again, clearing 50 wins wouldn’t be a surprise at all. Brent Barry in the sixth is a particularly good add here. Barry and Lillard are basically a three point offense unto themselves, and you have enough guard minutes to fill to find a few more threes and more passing.

This is a pretty reasonable spot for Malone, but I had Durant, the Admiral, and Anthony Davis all above the Mailman on my board, and either of the latter would have gone well with Lillard as well. For some reason my rankings aren’t especially fond of Karl, though I generally think it’d be criminal for him to fall below 15 or so at worst.

Favorite pick: Lillard
Questionable pick: Larry Nance Jr
Who I would have taken: Gerald Wallace

12) beloud - DeAndre Jordan, Kevin McHale, Chris Boucher, Oscar Robertson, Brandon Clarke, Marcus Smart, Desmond Bane

I really liked each of your first three picks, you’re all set with excellent starters at the 3, 4, and 5 – I prefer to go higher usage in this range of the draft once Gobert is off the board, but DJ has an argument to go just as high as anyone else available here and you left the third round in an excellent position. After so many big man picks, Oscar and his passing are a pretty good fit, and you’ve stayed above average at positional rebounding with each of your first five picks, before adding some more guard skills in the sixth.

But while I can see the Oscar fit in some ways, there’s also a reason he’s been dropping even in high cap formats lately, and I’d have been really tempted to take Favors to pair him with Boucher, or even sticking with guards I’d have preferred Oladipo or maybe SGA who bring fewer minutes but are significantly better per minute than Oscar.

From there I’m fine with the rest. Clarke was a really good add in the fifth. I don’t rate Smart or Bane as especially valuable but they’re fine as sixth rounders. Overall I think you’ve put together another 50+ win team.

Favorite pick: Brandon Clarke
Questionable pick: Oscar
Who I would have taken: Oladipo. He doesn’t have as many minutes as Oscar but is no slouch, shoots more and better with superior defense, and is cleaner

13) raggedclaws - Kevin Durant, Andre Drummond, Robert Williams, Tyrese Haliburton, Jaren Jackson Jr., JaVale McGee, Paul Millsap

I had Durant, the Admiral, and AD all pretty evenly valued here in the first. Durant brings the fewest minutes but can play the smallest, and just seemed more fun. Minutes be damned, I’m playing the 16-17 season at SG. I’m OK with the Drummond pick as I ended up really needing the rebounding and did not want to take another guard, but I could argue a few guys on the board would have worked out slightly better.

As we got further into the back half of the third, there were several players I thought were sliding and were worth trading up for, so the swap with dak was a no-brainer and Haliburton felt like an easy call once I had drafted Timelord. Then JJJ made the long fall to me in the fifth, and I’m really happy with his value there – though JJJ did eventually push RWIII to PF which is my one complaint about the final build.

Chose 13-14 Drummond narrowly over 18-19, opting to package 4 usage at SF via JJJ and Millsap instead of looking to pair a big with a higher usage Drummond. I also picked 15-16 Millsap over some other contenders, he’s really good all around and I ended up preferring mock teams I built with his full 33ish minutes at SF instead of using fewer minutes from different available seasons and undrafted pieces.

21-22 Timelord, 22-23 Haliburton and JJJ, and 16-17 Durant all feel like easy calls to me, and I chose 18-19 JaVale as the best combination of availability and quality. Backup guard minutes, one more big body, and this team is done. I am a little stressed about not having better rebounds, but all in all I like the finished product. I’m especially happy with how the shooting, turnovers, and defense turned out.

Favorite pick: Tyrese Haliburton
Questionable pick: Andre Drummond
Who I would have taken: Probably McHale. McHale at the four leads me to a build where I hit rebounding a lot harder at SF. As it is rebounding is my top concern.

14) Jr2325 - David Robinson, Karl-Anthony Towns, John Collins, Steve Nash, Andrei Kirilenko, Charlie Ward, Chris Webber

You could definitely argue David Robinson is going too late here at 14. I like his pairing with KAT and I’m a believer in John Collins in the third for pretty nearly any team, with this being no exception. However I’m a bit more skeptical of your draft from here on, first and foremost with the Steve Nash pick. Nash brings TS, 3s, and assists with low fouls… but actively hurts you in every other area.

One thing that I like a lot about this team is how it has a lot of threes already, but also uses five players whose top shooting zone is the paint, and only two players with above 25% perimeter shooting. I think this is the perfect recipe for a squad which is very, very difficult to guard, perfectly exemplified by KAT and John Collins.

With Nash and a lot of fouls I am concerned about this team’s towels, but think you’ll be competitive in most other categories, maybe ending up just around average in EFG and especially winning that battle when KAT and Nash have places to hide. I have this team pegged as making the playoffs, though it may be a tight margin.

Favorite pick: John Collins
Questionable pick: Steve Nash
Who I would have taken: Kevin Love. Like Nash, he can bring 4 points of usage and 3s to the backcourt and has defensive shortcomings the rest of the team will have to cover. But unlike Nash he is a plus plus on the boards for the position, and his clean game is a much better fit.

15) rjk2781 - Dennis Rodman, John Stockton, Michael Porter, Montrezl Harrell, Jarred Vanderbilt, Marvin Bagley, Gary Payton II

He certainly has his advantages but I do not really like Rodman in the first in most formats, and that’s especially true in the 52. And then I wasn't crazy about Stockton in the second, there are a few pairings for him I would consider in the second but this isn't one of them as I would have rather added clean usage than … well sloppy assists that leave you at only 2.5 usage points so far. From there on I’m pretty positive on your draft, though I think Bagley belongs more in the useable undrafted pool instead of meriting a pick.

Also, I’m a bit confused about taking Harrell after drafting Rodman, as ideally they’d both be playing the 3. At this point I’d just handcuff Harrell and Bagley together, either at the 3 or the 4, but I don’t especially love this outcome. At least you have Vanderbilt and GPII and rebounding elsewhere to cover for it.

This team is still pretty light on usage and will need to add more via undrafted options. Stockton/MPJ + Vanderbilt/GPII + Rodman, wherever you’re playing him, is potentially only 3 usage points. There are some nice individual pieces here but your first two picks put you in a hole and I don’t think the squad fits well enough for this team to make the playoffs.

Favorite pick: Michael Porter
Questionable pick: Rodman
Who I would have taken: Anthony Davis

16) dontburnearl - Anthony Davis, Kawhi Leonard, Gary Payton, Terry Porter, Larry Sanders, Wes Unseld, JaMychal Green

Anthony Davis is good value here at 16, top name on my board at this point, and I really like pairing him with Kawhi despite the cost to you in draft capital.

I’m so-so on Payton, who does pair fairly well with Kawhi, but didn’t like taking Porter after him (these picks were both in the fourth because of the trade). Anthony Davis and Kawhi don’t necessarily bring enough rebounding to bring both on board, and I just don’t think Terry Porter is that great, who also brings way more minutes than you needed at that point.

You went after rebounding with your next three picks, but Sanders to a lesser extent and especially Unseld and JaMychal are pretty flawed players to be using in the 52. They won’t ruin your low foul build, but they will put a dent in it. At least their turnovers aren’t bad for the rebounds they bring.

To me, it’s a tale of two very different halves of the draft, which makes sense given the trade. Your fairly clean play and strong defense should keep you in playoff contention, but you’re likely going to struggle in the shooting game with mediocre EFG and low passing.

Favorite pick: Larry Sanders for fit
Questionable pick: Terry Porter
Who I would have taken: Derrick Favors, then target a Clarke/Vanderbilt type
7/31/2023 10:55 PM
Wow great evals man! Really great insight! I am concerned about my assists and lower efg guys with high usage. Agree on Joker in hindsight.
8/1/2023 12:35 AM
Thanks, claws! Great evals. Oladipo is my guy (DMV, stand up!). But I would've been way behind on ast% with him. As it is, I'm just barely touching the 60% threshold. I feel like 3600 mins of 80D is better than 2550 mins of 90D, but I think that's debatable. Also, I wanted to build an entire team of sub-25 usg guys. Not for strategic value, just for fun. I wasn't quite able to do it but came pretty close. 22 mins of 26.2 usg from Bane and 8 minutes of 25.7 usg from MIrotic. Other than those two, everyone is 24.1 or lower.

I'm still 2nd guessing the Marcus Smart pick but with all the great perimeter scorers in the league, that 100D was too good to pass up.

8/1/2023 12:42 AM
I'm second guessing all of my picks too, after my first 2. I had the dual challenge of making sure I had enough assists, and enough rebounds. I've never used Unseld before, and not sure if I've seen him in this league, but once Lucas was taken, I began the search for a high minute, clean player, who could rebound. I'm using a pretty clean version - low foulds/low turn overs, almost 40% rebound, and decent passing - but eFG% and defense are mediocre. Jam Green (as I call him) beings rebounding and 3s to the SF, but his fouls are ugly - so I decided to use his 900 minute season as there was a lot of good talented that went undrafted. Unfortunately for me, my team isn't going to be quite as low foul as I wanted though.

8/1/2023 8:27 AM
Was so ready to pick Oscar! That seems like steal.
8/1/2023 9:10 PM
10) jackedjamie - Rudy Gobert, Jrue Holiday, Jayson Tatum, Jerry Lucas, Kenneth Faried, Bradley Beal, Robert Parish

Thanks for the eval--
I almost went for Walton or Chandler in the 2nd.. I was really thinking of using Tatum as my PG but in the end I just couldn't leave my man Jrue out there. Parish is backing up Rudy and Jerry. Beal gives me the usg I need to cover the PG's
8/2/2023 5:20 AM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9 Next ▸
The Midge52 Rosters/Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.