Posted by wylie715 on 12/17/2020 1:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/17/2020 12:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 12/17/2020 12:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/17/2020 12:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/17/2020 11:30:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/17/2020 11:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 12/16/2020 10:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/16/2020 9:18:00 PM (view original):
Majority of the country wants handouts? What about the majority of taxpayers? Hmmmm.....wonder what they think?
Um, the majority of the country ARE taxpayers.
um....really? Then I guess Tangplay's statement was incorrect. Thanks for pointing it out.
Huh? What was incorrect?
Two things:

1) You are a logical human being.

2) That most Americans want free ****.
Most Americans would be happy to take free stuff if it was offered to them. Do you really believe this is untrue? and there you go, trying not to offend anyone again! Good job!
I do. I believe most Americans are hard working persons that want to earn a decent wage and have quiet enjoyment in terms of living. I do not mind paying higher taxes but I do not trust our Gov't to spend the monies wisely. Just more wasteful spending. Like I said, wylie, if politicians agreed to take a 25% pay cut due to COVID-19 I would be much more receptive to their ideas of shut downs, lockdowns, etc. But when your life doesn't change from a financial perspective its easy to say shut down and then advise to print more money to pay for the shutdowns (partially).

This is what people like tangplay want. Big Gov't to just spend wastefully and then blame those like Jeff Bezos for being successful and not sharing their wealth. While I give you grief, I believe you are a lot more logical than those like tangplay and we would probably agree more than we disagree when it comes to matters such as these.
I work my *** off, but if someone comes to me and offers me a free car, I might take it. I would probably ask who is paying for the car, but most likely I would take it.
You want a big military budget, but a lot of that money is spent wastefully. I don't mind paying for a strong military, but spend the money wisely so you can get more for it.
CCCP and I had a long argument in SM where I proved that military spending creates less jobs and is worse for the economy than, for example, investing in green energy, and he got really triggered in response and never really had a comeback.
What fantasy world do you live in? I stopped responding to your idiocy. It was like arguing nuclear physics with a 3-year old. Green energy. LOL. OK AOC.

You're the dumbest person of Earth.
there you go, trying not to offend anyone again. You want to call people names and insult them, that's fine, but don't claim that you don't do that, or criticize others for doing the same thing.
You said US and USSR were not allies in WW2. You said Brady threw three INTs in the 08 championship game. When I said it was two, you said it was three but one was called back due to penalty but in your view still counts as an INT. I gave you a mulligan and you doubled down on your stupid statement.

If a stranger said those things I would deem them to be stupid. You do you.
I never said any of that stuff, so I guess that must make you stupid, right?
Tang did. Hence he is stupid.
12/17/2020 6:10 PM
Is the above not the lamest bullshit type of posting you can look at.
12/17/2020 6:14 PM
tang may have said that, but you responded directly to my post with " You said US and USSR were not allies in WW2. You said Brady threw three INTs in the 08 championship game. When I said it was two, you said it was three but one was called back due to penalty but in your view still counts as an INT. I gave you a mulligan and you doubled down on your stupid statement. " Certainly made it look like you were addressing me. Stupid mistake on your part, I guess. Tang is not the only one who makes mistakes, is he?
12/17/2020 6:18 PM
Nope. I believe I meant to respond to him but doing too many things at once. Mistakes happen. He quadrupled down on both those statements. If he said it once it would be a different story.
12/17/2020 6:29 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/17/2020 6:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/17/2020 4:41:00 PM (view original):

I'm objectively correct on that Brady take. He threw 3 INT. Two counted.

I'm not sure what part of this doesn't make sense to you.

How do you feel about Trump vetoing the NDAA? I've been meaning to ask about that.

The part where objectively it didn't happen. It was not an INT. Just like if he threw a TD but it was reversed on replay I would not tell you that he threw that TD. It would make me an idiot.

I think its stupid. He is doing it because he wants leverage for other ****. Congress should just wait and enact it when Biden gets in. Same reason I thought Pelosi was stupid for waiting for Trump to lose for a 3rd round of PPP loans same reason I think Trump is stupid to conflate this with his drive to terminate Section 230.

I don't like how Trump has handled the virus nor how he has handled the transition. Very disappointing.
Well, there's a difference between a touchdown that was reversed on replay and an interception that was reversed on a penalty. Brady threw the INT. That's different from someone throwing a touchdown that gets overturned because the ball hit the ground or something.

Don't you think it's kinda crazy that you voted for someone who is currently rejecting a defense spending bill because you thought he supported the military?
12/17/2020 6:36 PM
Well, there's a difference between a touchdown that was reversed on replay and an interception that was reversed on a penalty. Brady threw the INT. That's different from someone throwing a touchdown that gets overturned because the ball hit the ground or something.

Wrong, that penalty caused him to rush his pass as the pass rusher took off too early. So the INT doesn't count. Thanks for again proving you're stupid.

Don't you think it's kinda crazy that you voted for someone who is currently rejecting a defense spending bill because you thought he supported the military?

He may be doing it for leverage and now that he is on a short leash just lashing out. If he won he would support it IMO. I find it annoying that you keep vilifying me for voting how I choose to vote. I pay my taxes, I am a citizen, I don't need people like you to tell me how to vote nor defend my voting record to a parasite like you who only votes for candidates who win the free stuff Olympics.
12/17/2020 6:42 PM
You know what, the Brady thing bores me. I don't like arguing over objective facts. Too easy.

Wylie, you can be a neutral arbiter.

My position is that Tom Brady threw three interceptions throughout the course of the 2018 AFC Championship; of the three, only two counted because the last one was overturned by a Dee Ford offsides penalty.

CCCP's position is that Tom Brady only threw 2 interceptions during the 60 minutes of game time in Kansas City on January 20, 2019.

So here's what I want you to do. Here's the box score: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201901200kan.htm

Go to this page, press cntrl-F and search for "intercepted." Count how many times on the play by play it says that Brady was intercepted. Then, go to the individual player stats and look at how many interceptions officially counted for Tom Brady. Report the results. Thank you!
12/17/2020 6:43 PM

Wrong, that penalty caused him to rush his pass as the pass rusher took off too early. So the INT doesn't count. Thanks for again proving you're stupid.

Someone needs to rewatch the play. First of all, Dee Ford was a non-factor on the play. Second, Dee didn't jump the snap, he lined up offsides. No rushing. Third, watch Tom's body language after the pick. He didn't see the offsides. Fourth, why would the GOAT, on a free play on 3rd and 10, check down to the TE at the LOS?

You're just factually wrong on the other point. Trump was going to veto it before the election. He said as much. And the way you vote could potentially affect me, so I do have a right to care.

12/17/2020 6:47 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/17/2020 6:43:00 PM (view original):
You know what, the Brady thing bores me. I don't like arguing over objective facts. Too easy.

Wylie, you can be a neutral arbiter.

My position is that Tom Brady threw three interceptions throughout the course of the 2018 AFC Championship; of the three, only two counted because the last one was overturned by a Dee Ford offsides penalty.

CCCP's position is that Tom Brady only threw 2 interceptions during the 60 minutes of game time in Kansas City on January 20, 2019.

So here's what I want you to do. Here's the box score: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201901200kan.htm

Go to this page, press cntrl-F and search for "intercepted." Count how many times on the play by play it says that Brady was intercepted. Then, go to the individual player stats and look at how many interceptions officially counted for Tom Brady. Report the results. Thank you!
Nope, not gonna do it. I don't like Brady, the Pats or the Chiefs, and I certainly don't care enough to waste any time researching it.
12/17/2020 7:27 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/17/2020 6:42:00 PM (view original):

He may be doing it for leverage and now that he is on a short leash just lashing out. If he won he would support it IMO. I find it annoying that you keep vilifying me for voting how I choose to vote. I pay my taxes, I am a citizen, I don't need people like you to tell me how to vote nor defend my voting record to a parasite like you who only votes for candidates who win the free stuff Olympics.
You're right. You have every right to vote for whomever you like. Tang has every right to voice his opinion on your vote. You have every right not to pay any attention to what he says.
12/17/2020 7:29 PM
Well, the offer is open to anyone else, CCCP included.
12/17/2020 7:32 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/17/2020 7:32:00 PM (view original):
Well, the offer is open to anyone else, CCCP included.
I meant generally not that play. Ford made a mistake and Pats won. So how many INTs did Brady throw in that game?
12/17/2020 9:59 PM
He threw three. Only two interceptions counted.
12/17/2020 11:03 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/17/2020 11:03:00 PM (view original):
He threw three. Only two interceptions counted.
Yep, you're stupid. Thanks for the confirmation.
12/18/2020 9:09 AM
I feel like agreeing with you today, CCCP. Want to talk about criminal justice reform? You purport to be a libertarian, so we should agree on a lot. I'm curious what your opinions are on some policies.
12/18/2020 9:17 AM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10 Next ▸
Dividin' Biden Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.