Question for Trumplings Topic

Tell me your opinion on Trump asking GOP leaders in three states to just overturn the election even after his (1-52) court cases lost? Or the armed protestors surrounding the MI Secretary of state’s house?? No opinion?
12/8/2020 10:31 AM
Trump is handling the election as wrong as he handled Covid.

The protesters are not his fault, just as the armed robbers and looters in other places were not Biden's. People are responsible for their own actions.
12/8/2020 10:38 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 12/8/2020 10:31:00 AM (view original):
Tell me your opinion on Trump asking GOP leaders in three states to just overturn the election even after his (1-52) court cases lost? Or the armed protestors surrounding the MI Secretary of state’s house?? No opinion?
If I was Trump, I'd give it everything I got! Rabid Dems trying to pin any charge on him that could stick for four years. Payback is a *****. Pluswise, China controls the Democratic Party so I'd rather they not be in charge. Ya know?
12/8/2020 11:03 AM
Posted by all3 on 12/8/2020 10:38:00 AM (view original):

The protesters are not his fault, just as the armed robbers and looters in other places were not Biden's. People are responsible for their own actions.
So if Trump conceded the election, the protesters would still have been there? Do I have your thought process down correctly?
12/8/2020 11:33 AM

Supreme Court tosses GOP bid to throw out PA mail ballots without hearing it

Alito previously ordered the state to respond a day after the safe harbor deadline

12/8/2020 6:45 PM
TAKE IT TO THE SUPREME COURT! they said...
12/8/2020 7:40 PM
Of course the courts threw out all baseless claims and suits. It's all been based on hearsay and lies by Trump and his degenerate lackeys. Not one credible piece of evidence or tangible proof was ever presented by them because there isn't any. At least the courts showed some spine and didn't cower to that bullying thug.
It's a shame, all his posse of lackeys, none of them have any gumption or backbone to stand up for what's right and true. Weak stock all of them. The best thing Fred Sr. could have done 74 years ago was pull out and dump his load on Mary Anne's shoe.
12/9/2020 8:27 AM
Posted by all3 on 12/8/2020 10:38:00 AM (view original):

Thumbs up.
12/9/2020 8:44 AM
Question for Trumplings Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.