Why hasn't Kanye sued? Topic

Would we not expect Black Americans to vote much more heavily for a Black presidential candidate, based on historical norms? How many votes did he lose to Hugo Chavez' machinations?

I guess he doesn't really want to be president after all.
12/12/2020 7:26 PM
I’d like to know how much the trump family paid him to run.
12/13/2020 12:36 AM
I'd like to know why there wasn't any massive elective fraud in the states that Trump won.
12/13/2020 8:21 AM
Or why the Dems didn't massively rig a few Senate seats that were on those ballots?
12/13/2020 8:29 AM
Obviously because the votes for the Republican Senate candidates were not so heavy so as to make it obvious that their cheater algorithm was being overwhelmed, thereby making it seem unnecessary to truck in the fake ballots for the Democratic Senate candidates. But, in fact, the Chavez algorithm was overwhelmed, and the libtards lost.
12/13/2020 8:45 AM
Lololololololol this is the good ****
12/13/2020 9:41 AM
Al gore rhythms
12/13/2020 10:21 AM
Why hasn't Kanye sued? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.