Dominion Voting Forensic Report Released Topic

Here is the conclusion that this forensic report, ordered by a judge, came to:
"We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results."
I really was skeptical, but it seems that any reasonable person must admit that beyond a reasonable doubt that this election was full of fraud. The Democrats stole it. It's the greatest crime in American history.
12/14/2020 1:57 PM
https://twitter.com/IvanPentchoukov/status/1338505355463188482?s=19

Here's a tweet that links to the whole report.
12/14/2020 2:01 PM

The report is signed by Russell Ramsland of Allied Security Operations Group.

Ramsland, a cybersecurity analyst and former Republican congressional candidate, mistook voting jurisdictions in Minnesota for Michigan towns in one recent flawed analysis of voter turnout in the Nov. 3 election. In another, filed in support of a federal lawsuit filed in Michigan, he made wildly inaccurate claims about voter turnout in various Michigan municipalities claiming that Detroit, where turnout was 51%, had turnout of 139%, and that North Muskegon, which had turnout of 78%, had voter turnout of 782%.

This Ramsland guy wrote the entire report. What a clown show.

12/14/2020 2:19 PM (edited)
What this report tells me is that a Republican Congressional Candidate with a history of inaccurate claims believes that the Dominion Voting systems were flawed.
12/14/2020 2:18 PM
Which says nothing about the current report. Try again. This is the smoking gun. Trump won.
12/14/2020 2:18 PM
Overturn it in court then. If it's clear proof, use it.
12/14/2020 2:20 PM
Some unfortunate duped and deluded doofuses will believe the report of the Trump “ consultant “ that was full of total nonsense and fabricated information and claims about software not even used in Michigan.

dream on and dream away.

Gigo
12/14/2020 2:21 PM
No way! I'm sure the Epoch Times will be providing all of that evidence to the courts for independent review, right?!?
12/14/2020 2:22 PM
Guitarguy, if Nancy Pelosi, after repeatedly lying and falsifying information, wrote a report concluding that Trump is a Russian asset, would you take it as a smoking gun? Or would you roll your eyes and ask for said report to be backed up by experts and fact-checked?

I'm willing to bet that within 24 hours this report is thoroughly scrutinized and debunked.
12/14/2020 2:26 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/14/2020 2:26:00 PM (view original):
Guitarguy, if Nancy Pelosi, after repeatedly lying and falsifying information, wrote a report concluding that Trump is a Russian asset, would you take it as a smoking gun? Or would you roll your eyes and ask for said report to be backed up by experts and fact-checked?

I'm willing to bet that within 24 hours this report is thoroughly scrutinized and debunked.
By the same official "fact checkers" who told us the story about Hunter Biden was "russian disinformation?" Oh yeah , they're a reliable bunch alright ??
12/14/2020 2:34 PM
Please show me a fact check that said that the Hunter Biden story was russian disinformation.

I note that you didn't answer the question.
12/14/2020 2:42 PM
Dominion was checked and rechecked by the trump administration cyber security team.

nuff said.
12/14/2020 2:46 PM
It seemed like with the Hunter Biden story, *some* intel officials claimed it to be Russian disinfo, and that was contradicted by other intel agencies. There's a lack of evidence for it.

Soooo... what's your point?
12/14/2020 2:46 PM
Dominion Voting Forensic Report Released Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.